- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
An innovative express cruiser, this Tiara 40 is the first mid-cabin design from Tiara, featuring master cabin forward with ensuite head and stall shower. Mid cabin has queen berth with small sink and head. Large, airy dinning lounge and open galley. The cockpit features aft facing settees, dining table that raises and lowers, flush to the deck, and large bench helm seating. A great all-around weekender for family/friends cruising.
Priced for an immediate sale.
- Starting forward is the master stateroom featuring Island style Queen berth with more than ample storage. At the foot of the bed, the custom mattress lifts up for additional storage, and there are two hanging lockers. Ensuite entrance to head and large stall shower. Moving aft and to starboard is a large settee and dining table that converts into an ample bed for two. Opposite the dinette is a door leading into the head. To port of the dinette is the L-shaped galley. Aft to starboard is the guest stateroom featuring a double berth and head with small sink and vanity. Moving up to the open helm station is a large raised (custom) helm bench seat with storage built-in underneath. Aft are two dining tables that raise from a hidden compartment and can seat up to ten. Custom built-in book and display case aft of the helm bench, and custom refrigerator with ample storage for wet bar area. Note the helm station has an overhead sun cover that extends aft, covering the dining and banquet seating. Small storage garage and large swim step that the dingy is stored on.
- Beautiful paneling in light honey ash makes the stunning interior bright and airy. The cabin sole is teak and holly. The long burl wood table settee converts into an oversized, extra long bed for two. Plenty of storage throughout. Bose state-of-the-art stereo, Sony 19" flat screen with DVD player, and central vacuum system are just a few of the amenities in the salon.
- Open galley with access to salon Convection microwave oven 3-burner Electric range top Sub Zero under counter refrigerator and separate freezer Built-in Spacesaver 12 cup electric coffee maker Stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water system Custom made extra glass and cup storage, and hidden knife rack Plenty of under deck storage
- FORWARD MASTER CABIN
- Centerline queen master berth with storage underneath plus ample storage lockers port and starboard, in addition to hanging lockers port and starboard. Overhead opening hatch. Private entrance into head with stall shower.
- AFT GUEST STATEROOM
- The guest stateroom is just aft of the salon settee and features a queen size bed with storage under and a cabinet above. There is also a flat screen TV and DVD player. A large window and door to the salon can be closed for total privacy. The stateroom has its own vacu flush electric head with sink and vanity.
- Hot and cold pressure water, vanity mirror, Corian sink and medicine cabinet. Electric Vacu-flush head, mirrored linen cabinet and an enclosed large stall shower.
- NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS
- In the wheelhouse, the 360 degree view and customized 5-person helm sofa (specially raised 8") allows for excellent visibility. There are tool drawers and a storage cabinet hidden under the helm sofa which are easily accessible. Besides the standard navigation/electronic equipment, there is an electric opening windshield, electric windshield wipers, remote sound system control, chart table with storage under. 48 mile Furuno radar Icom Marine VHF radio Robertson APII autopilot Simrad GPS/plotter Ritchie compass VDO rudder angle indicator Glendinning engine sync
- ENGINE AND MECHANICAL
- Twin Cats, 3208, 435 HP each Dual Racor fuel filters Oil changing system (2) MarineAir Air-conditioning/heating systems, allows A/C throughout Sea Recovery water makers Vacuum flush head system for both heads Fireboy engine room extinguishers Fire extinguishers throughout boat Smoke alarms in each stateroom
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- AC Electrical system DC Electrical system Electrical bonding system 30 amp and 50 amp shore power service and cords Onan 9kW generator Heart 2kW inverter (3) Separate battery banks: engine, house, generator Battery crossover parallel Glendinning 240V cablemaster
- DECK AND HULL
- The spacious mini garage on the stern can house numerous items including a barbecue, rotisserie, deck gear, water toys, to name just a few. The massive swim platform provides a great launching pad for the above mentioned toys. Easy lift dinghy davit Bennett trim tabs Maxwell electric anchor winch Danforth bow anchor with 300 ft of chain Fortress stern anchor and line Pressure hot and cold freshwater Freshwater hose bib aft Raw water hose bib fore and aft Custom full extended bimini top with full Eisenglass enclosure (3) Fresh water window washers \ Electric front opening windshield Oversized aft deck swim platform Built-in retractable swim ladder
- AFT DECK
- Unlike most Tiara 4000's, this boat has been customized to be enjoyed 365 days a year. The aft deck has a custom top, allowing the entire area to be enclosed in just a few minutes. Roll down windows and a small portable heater keep the area warm. The very spacious area features a wet bar and sink, with electric icemaker. There is an under seat insulated ice chest with drain that can double as a bait well or bar storage and another under seat storage locker. One of the special features of this boat is the extra refrigerator. This refrigerator is very efficient and runs on DC power. Underneath the aft sofa is ample storage housing cleaning gear, and supplies. When the electric dining table with seating for ten is raised from the deck, the overhead lights are on a dimmer. The aft deck has five high-end weather proof speakers, including sub woofer which are wired to the main Bose sound system, but also has its own Kenwood stereo amp and tuner. The salon TV easily moves to the aft deck for party viewing. The center seat on the forward sofa raises for access to the engine room.
- An innovative express cruiser, this Tiara 40 is the first mid-cabin design from Tiara, featuring master cabin forward with ensuite head and stall shower. Mid cabin has queen berth with small sink and head. Large, airy dinning lounge and open galley. The cockpit features aft facing settees, dining table that raises and lowers, flush to the deck, and large bench helm seating. A great all-around weekender for family/friends cruising. Priced for an immediate sale.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- For complete details, contact Listing Agent Jim Elliott at (949) 642-5735 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org