- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
FRESH BOTTOM PAINT & FULL OUT DRIVE/ENGINE SERVICE
Well maintained cruiser awaiting a new owner! Quo Vadis just left the boat yard with fresh bottom paint a full tune-up and electronic installation...$5,000 worth of maintenance making this cruiser TURN-KEY for your spring adventures on the open water.
Step aboard your new Chaparral via a wide swim step and enter your well laid out cockpit featuring a curved settee to port, a rear facing bench, cockpit sink with hot/cold water, a cockpit table and comfortable pilot and helm chairs. Further lounging awaits at the bow deck which is accessed via the walk-through windshield.
The interior is in excellent condition. A plush, curved settee to port with a convertible dinette and a forward V-berth. A privacy curtain separates sleeping areas for overnight stays. Both natural light and overhead lighting keep the cabin space bright. A cozy mid-berth will sleep two and has a Tempurpedic mattress topper, small cedar-lined locker and overhead lighting. The well equipped galley is to starboard as well as the enclosed head. Air conditioning is available to you and your guests on those extra hot days. Beautiful wood throughout and snap-in carpet.
Powered by twin Mercruiser 5.0 MPI (mulit-port injected) engines with only 42 hours!! A Kohler 5 kW generator will keep your amenities, air conditioning, stove, microwave, TV all fired up during extended stays at sea. Navigate the ocean with your new wide screen Garmin GPS Map 4208, including radar.
TURN-KEY, TURN-KEY, TURN-KEY!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Chaparral's attention to detail is unmatched. Advantage Chaparral comes through in refinements like vented aft cabin windows. Solid surface countertops, a cedar lined clothes closet and a lockable translucent cabin door. At the helm, our dual wide flip-up bolster seats work in coordination with a tilt steering wheel for optimum control and comfort either sitting or standing.
- FEBRUARY 2013 : Fresh bottom paint, full out drive/engine service! In addition, custom in-dash mounted Garmin GPS.
- Forward V-berth, plush upholstery, sleeps two. Shelving, emergency hatch with screen, privacy curtain. Mid-berth with Tempurpedic mattress topper, privacy curtain and cedar-lined storage locker. Curved settee to port with convertible dinette Enclosed head with Vacu-flush marine toilet, sink with shower wand, showering curtain, showering bench, storage and full length mirror. Beautiful teak wood throughout Overhead lighting Natural light beams through ports Skyworth flat screen TV and UBL Marine CD player Snap-in carpet
- Stainless steel sink Pressurized hot/cold water Kenyon single burner stove Isotherm refrigerator and freezer Origo microwave Cabinet and drawer storage Stainless steel grab rail
- Cockpit and Deck Equipment
- Wide swim step and transom locker Rear facing bench settee Cockpit table Curved settee to port Transom bench (stows away) Wet bar and built-in cooler Plush pilot and captain's chairs Walk-through windshield with molded step for bow access Cockpit canvas Bimini top for shade
- Electronics and Navigation
- Garmin GPS Map 4208 wide screen, flush mounted in-dash Faria depth West Marine VHF 580 Trim tabs Lewmar windlass, anchor and chain Jabsco remote spot light
- Kohler 5 kW generator Air conditioning Hot water heater ProTech battery charger Shore power
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.