- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This center cockpit beauty makes a wonderful cruising or live a board vessel with a wonderful aft cabin centerline queen berth and ensuite head with a tub!.With a beautiful dark blue hull she stands out from the rest and she is fast underway by sail or power.
- This vessel accomdates two couples in private cabins fore and aft. The aft cabin features a centerline queen berth with a Tempurpedic mattress (2010.) There is an en-suite head with tub and shower and electric head. Head rebuild (2012.) The aft cabin has storage both starboard and port and has a settee to port with makeup table. The forward cabin also has a centerline queen berth with a Tempurpedic mattress (2010.) It also has storage to starboard, and a hanging locker to port. The forward head can be accessed from both the sleeping cabin and the main salon. This head has a separate shower area.
- The galley is U shaped and has a large stainless steel double bowl sink. It has a frig and a freezer both top loading, and the frig also can be loaded from the front. There is a Panasonic microwave oven, and a Princess three burner propane stove with oven (oven in-op.) There is a deck mounted propane locker that has a 10 pound tank and a Seaward propane solenoid control panel at nav station.The galley has lots of opening lockers to store pots and pans and dry storage for food. There is pressure water hot and cold, with fresh water pump replaced in 2013.
- (2) 30 amp shore power inlets (2) 30 amp shore power cords (2011) (1) 50 amp splitter pigtail to (2) 30 amp cords (2011) Generator, Kohler, 8 KW, 219 hours. Genset water pump replaced (2012) Inverter/charger, Xantrex 2000 with remote panel (2005) (2) 12 Volt 8-D batteries house bank (1) 12 volt battery engine start (1) Cruise Air 16,000 BTU in main salon and (1) Dometic 10,000 BTU in aft cabin. Both units reverse cycle heat. (2) LED light fixtures in forward head and main salon (2) CO2 detectors (2012)
- Electronics, navigation and entertainment
- Raytheon ST 7000+ autopilot with electric RAM Garmin GM10 wind instrument (2011, 2012) Garmin GPS Map 546S color display (2010) Garmin GPS Map 76C handhelp mounted at nav station Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF radio in cockpit with CMP23B remote mike at nav station. Radio is interfaced with GPS to transmit AIS information Icom IC-M700 Pro SSB with remote automatic tuner and backstay antenna Clarion M109 AM/FM/CD player with audio in front panel jack. Speakers in cockpit and main salon plus staterooms with volume faders installed. XM satellite radio Sharp Aquos flat panel 21 inch TV in forward cabin (3) Sony CD/DVD play DVP SR20 (2010) in forward cabin, aft cabin, and main salon) Samsung 27 inch flat panel TV in main salon (2010) Harp flat panel TV in aft cabin Ritchie 5 inch compass at helm (2010) Ship's clock
- Sails and Deck
- Selden in-mast furling mast with North mainsail (recut 2013) Headsail is Doyle of a furler. Sail suncover restitched and cut (2012) North Sails "V" series symmetrical spinnaker (S1.5 light air runner) w/ATN Tacker and 80' sheets (sheets new 2012) Running rigging replaced 2010, lifelines and stantions replaced (2010) Boom brake added (2011) (2) Lewmar # 50 2 speed ST primary winches (1) Lenwar # 44 2 speed ST winch (1) Lewmar # 30 2 speed ST winch (5) winch handle (1) Whale manual bildge pump Cockpit cushions Combo dodger/bimini (restitched 2011) Clear einenglass side curtains (2012) Roll down white suncover for bimini aft Magma propane BBQ with cover (5) fenders with covers (2) West Marine captain chairs 44 pound CQR anchor with 50 feet of chain and 250 feet rode Hull bottom painted (2012) 2.5 HP Lehr propane outboard motor (2012)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Excluded from sale: Sellers personal property and tools. 8'6" Big Dog brand dinghy with carry bag and air floor (2012)
- For a personal showing or to answer any questions please contact me the listing broker directly: Capt. John T Barr, (772) 678-0760, or firstname.lastname@example.org