- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre 350-hp (Closed Cooling)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
WOW! NEW LOWER PRICE. BEST DEAL ON THE GREAT LAKES. CURRENT OWNER OF 21-YEARS IS MOVING ON TO THE NEXT BOAT. THIS ONE IS NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1989 TIARA 3300 OPEN OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 7.4-litre 350-hp Gas Engine's (Closed Cooling) with 850 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Depth Sounder, Raytheon Radar w/Open Array Antenna, Autopilot), Windlass Anchor, Freshwater Water Wash-down, Canvas Package (NEW 2011) Bimini-Top w/Cockpit Enclosure, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Note Dripless shaft logs, power engine hatch lift, power windshield vent.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Feature-rich express with conservative lines, top-quality construction delivers exceptional comfort and performance. More family cruiser than hard-core fishing boat, elegant teak-trimmed interior with U-shaped dinette, convertible settee sleeps six in genuine comfort. Spacious 12-foot cockpit with transom door, fish-box is big enough for serious fishing pursuits. Good engine access is a plus. Cruise at 20+ knots (about 30 knots top) with standard big-block gas engines.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Port Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Settee to Starboard (Converts to Bunk-Beds, Note Storage Behind Backrest) Dinette to Port w/Dining /Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Raytheon Radar w/Open Array Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger Emergency Start System (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/(1) Cord
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor Power Windshield Vent Transom Door Removable Transom Seat Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Freshwater Wash-Down (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Dockside City Water Connection CURRENT OWNER OF 21-YEARS! FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.