- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: Achusnet MA) This Pearson 32 is a capable cruiser that is solidly built and easy to sail. She features an open cockpit designed for day-cruising and a roomy interior with accommodations for overnight and extended getaways.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with seating for four, bimini top, dodger, and pedestal helm with fold-away table. She is equipped with stainless steel bow pulpit, rails and stanchions, stepped keel mast, main, jib, roller furling, Harken traveler, and Lewmar winches (two 40s and two 6s) she is ready to sail. Ground tackle is a Plow anchor with chain and rode. She features a full keel with 5’6” draft.
The spacious interior has room to relax, dine, and sleep. The galley fills the rear port side with teak cabinets, counter, stainless steel sink, two-burner propane stove, and top-loading ice box. Opposite the galley is a nav station with chart table with storage. Forward of the galley we have facing settees with centerline fold-away dining table. There is ample storage to keep everything you need at hand and out of sight. The forward stateroom has v-berth and under-berth storage. The enclosed head has vanity and shower.
This 32' Pearson has a five-year-old Westerbeke diesel engine with low hours. Call now to schedule a showing of this affordable Pearson 32.
- Forward Cabin with V-berth with Under-Berth Storage Enclosed Head with Vanity Locker and Shelf Storage Open Salon with 6'2" of Headroom Teak & Holly Sole Large U-shaped Dinette 6-1/2' Settee Chart Table with Storage Full Galley
- Teak Cabinets Stainless Steel Sink Two-Burner Propane Stove Cutting Board Stove Cover Top Loading Ice Box Ample Storage
- Cockpit & Helm
- Aft Cockpit Cushioned Seating Underseat Storage Helm Pedestal with Wheel Steering Fold-away Cockpit Table
- Deck & Hull
- Plow Anchor with 30' Chain and Rode Keel Stepped Mast Main and Jib Sails Roller Furling Harken Traveler Two Lewmar 40 Winches Two Lewmar 6 Winches Standard Rigging
- Electronics & Navigation
- Datamarine Distance Log VHF Radio Tridata Displays Compass
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Newer Westerbeke 2-Cylinder Diesel Engine Low Hours 30-amp Shore AC/DC Electrical Panel
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.