- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
One Owner! Never chartered!
Seriously for sale!!
Bring all offers!!!
If you are thinking of cruising in the Islands, the Great Loop, the ICW or that spectacular live aboard home, you must consider Pangaea. She offers all the creature comforts of home. Her low maintenance interior and exterior will give you freedom from the heavy chores.
Her twin diesel power offers excellent economy at trawler speeds but will get up and go when demanded.
- Accommodations / Overview
- Salon entry is to starboard through a Bomar sea hatch companionway door with Phantom™ screen door. The U-shaped galley is aft and to port and offers lots of storage and counter space. Navigation station is forward to port. The large L-shaped dinette settee offers space to feed the masses and is very comfortable for lounging. The port hull is dedicated to the owners and is en-suite with the large bathroom with separate shower. The starboard hull has a queen berth aft and a double berth forward. There is a nice sized head between with a curtained shower area. The interior is a blend of wood paneled bulkheads and cabinets with solid wood trim. Headliners are high quality vinyl. The cabin sole is high impact resistant teak and holly laminate, with the exception of the heads which are fiberglass. Proper louvered doors and cabinet doors allow for excellent ventilation throughout the vessel. The port forward cabin also includes a washer/dryer combination. Opening overhead hatches and side port lights allow for a light and airy feel throughout. All areas have reverse cycle heating and air conditioning. All counters are Swanstone™.
- Salon / Dinette
- Large panoramic windows for 180° views. Forward windows are protected from direct sun by louvers. (2) Opening overhead hatches with Skyshades™ shades/screens. Large Swanstone™ dining table. 32” Flat screen TV opposite of settee. 12VDC Hella fan. (4) Overhead CCF lights. (2) Reading lights. (2) Bose speakers. Stereo system.
- Large U-shaped galley to port. Swanstone™ countertop, elevated bar and sink. Euro style faucet with hot and cold water. Lift up trash bin in counter with side cabinet door for removal. Lots of storage and pantry areas. Large pan storage locker. Water filtration system. Force 10 three burner stove with oven Front opening Adler Barbour 12vdc/120.vac refrigerator/ freezer. 12Vdc Weaco 8 cubic ft freezer. Sharp convection/microwave oven. (2) CCF Ceiling lights (1 red). Powered ventilation hood. 120VAC outlets with GFCI protection.
- Owner's Stateroom
- Master can be closed off completely from the salon by a sliding door. Fore to aft queen berth with storage under. Cedar lined closet with louvered door. Overhead lighting. (2) Reading lights. Hella fan. Opening overhead hatch with Skyshades shade and screen. Opening port light with Skyshades shade with screen. Multiple drawers and storage cabinets. Custom shelving unit, outboard in hall way. Pantry storage inboard. Steps to salon with storage.
- Master Head
- Separate shower stall with seat. Hand shower with single lever control. Electric toilet with integral holding tank. Swanstone™ vanity and sink. Medicine cabinet with mirrored door. (2) CCF Overhead lights. (1) Opening port with Skyshade shade and screen. (1) Opening overhead hatch with Skyshade shade and screen. 120VAC outlet with GFCI. Fiberglass sole with non-skid pattern. Electric shower drain system. Toilet flushes to holding tank and can be evacuated via macerator pump or deck plate.
- Starboard Aft Guest Cabin
- Fore to aft queen berth with storage under. Cedar lined closet with louvered door. Overhead lighting. Overhead opening hatch with Skyshade shade and screen. Opening port light with Skyshade shade with screen. (2) Reading lights. Hella fan. 120vac Outlet. Multiple drawers and storage cabinets. Custom shelving unit, outboard in hall way. Steps to salon with storage. Reverse cycle heat and air conditioning.
- Starboard Forward Cabin
- Fore to aft facing doulble berth. Splendide 2000E washer and dryer combination. Storage lockers. (1) 12VDC Hella fan. Overhead lighting. Overhead opening hatch with Skyshade shade and screen. Opening port light with Skyshade shade and screen. Reverse cycle heat and air conditioning. 120VAC outlet.
- Guest Head
- Swanstone™ Counter and sink. Electric toilet. Toilet discharges overboard or to holding tank. Holding tank can be emptied by macerator pump or deck plate. Shower with surround curtain. Mirrored cabinet. Opening port light with Skyshade shade and screen. Note: Custom shelves outboard just aft of head.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Raymarine ST 6001 autopilot control. Raymarine wireless auto pilot remote. Garmin GPS 76 Chart plotter. Raymarine E-120 Chart plotter/RADAR/multi use monitor. Raymarine ST 60 knot, log, timer, depth, sea water temp. E-120 Interfaced to television monitor. Icom 802 single sideband radio. Icom automatic antenna tuner. SCS PCT-2 usb Pactor IIISSB modem for weather and email abilities. Raymarine remote keyboard. Navionics data card for east coast US and Bahamas. Raymarine 4kw 6’ open array RADAR antenna. Raymarine DSC VHF radio with hailer and (2) RAM mikes. Clarion stereo with 6 disc changer, Sirius radio ready. Sirius satellite antenna. 6” Ritchie compass. Full engine gauges with alarms. Glomax electronic TV antenna with booster.
- Next gen 8.5 kw diesel generator in sound box. Mastervolt 2000w true sine wave inverter. (6) Shell 80w solar panel on cockpit hardtop with controller. Mastervolt 80 Amp bettery charger. (2) 60 Amp alternators. Yachtgard surge protection. Custom Ultra Panel electrical panel for both AC and DC circuits. Battery monitors in panel. Manual transfer switch. (2) 30Amp Power cords. Power connections both port and starboard. Dual 30Amp to 50 Amp adaptor. TV and telephone connections port and starboard. (8) 6Volt AGM batteries with isolation switches – 800 amp hours total. (2) 12VDC AGM engine start batteries. Wells battery combiner. 120Vac outlets throughout vessel with GFCI where needed. 12VDC outlets throughout vessel.
- FolJet™Sensormax VSD fresh water pump. Isotemp 10 Gallon 120VAC/engine water heater. Cockpit hot and cold shower. (2) Sealed shower sumps. All through hulls and valves are Marelon (won’t corrode). Sea water wash down forward. Fresh water wash down fore and aft. Dockside water inlet. Seagull™ Water filtration system. Spectra 300GPD 12VDC water maker with Auto back flush and salinity control.
- Cockpit and Decks
- The cockpit offers luxurious seating for upwards of ten people. Full vinyl enclosure with U-zip windows, screens and Textaline™ covers. Helm located on centerline with full electronics, instrumentation and electronic throttles and shifts. Twin Todd adjustable helm seats. Wet bar with sink and icemaker to starboard. Reverse cycle heat and air conditioning. Cockpit speakers. Cockpit navigation station with storage. Wet locker. Vented propane locker. Large storage locker under sole. Fiberglass hardtop with tempered glass windshields. (3) 12VDC Windshield wipers. 12VDC windshield vents. LED overhead and courtesy lighting. Wide walk around side decks for comfort and safety. (4) Large foredeck lockers with drains to overboard. Stainless steel bow and stern railings. Integral seats built into the bow railing. Stainless steel 32” stations for life lines. Vinyl covered life lines with gates port and starboard, fore and (2) aft. Large trampolines for safety in a sea way. (4) Large foredeck lockers. Heavily constructed composite cross beam and center beam for added strength.
- Deck and Safety Equipment
- Heavy duty full length rub rails. (8) Stainless steel cleats. 4 Bow pad eyes. (2) Telescoping swim ladders in transoms. Maxwell 1500 HWC horizontal anchor windlass with deck and remote helm controls. Divided anchor locker. Transom steps for easy loading of MOB. DeckShield anchor chain guard. Dual stainless steel bow rollers. (2) Stainless steel chain stoppers. 44 Lb Delta plow with 200’ stainless steel chain. 37 Lb Fortress anchor with 6’ chain and 300’ ¾” rode. Anchor bridle with hooks. (4) Large fenders. USCG package (flares, whistle, fire extinguishers, throwable PFD. Smoke alarms. CO alarms. Propane control solenoid. LED running lights. LED anchor light. LED foredeck light. Dual electric horn. Dock lines. (4) Automatic Jabsco 950 electric bilge pumps. (2) Whale Gusher manual bilge pumps.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- (2) 190 HP Volvo M3 190 four stroke diesel inboard engines (1000 hrs). (2) Counter rotating propellers. Protected props and rudders. PYI flexible couplings and drip less packing boxes. Stainless steel shafts. 4 Blade Nibral bronze propellers. Glendinning electronic engine control with synchronizer. Hynautic hydraulic steering. Sea water strainers for each engine and generator. (3) 12VDC electronic fuel pumps. Engine room blowers. Engine room fans. (2) Puratec fuel polishing system. Fresh water, 12VDC and 120 VAC to each engine room. 32,000 BTU’s of CruiseAir reverse cycle heating and air conditioning.
- Additional Equipment
- Delta TTM moisture controls for engine rooms and generator locker. Extra propane tank. 10’6” AB Alumina dinghy. 12VDC electric dinghy davits. Dinghy cover. 15HP Yamaha 4 stroke outboard engine with Hydrofin. Dinghy fuel tand and inflation pump. Dinghy anchor with rode, oars and oar locks, Todd bench seat and tiller extension.
- Personal Items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jerry Wheeler - Central Listing Agent - 830-377-7463