- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A very spacious two-head 400 Sea Ray Sundancer, fully loaded, and captain maintained. This Sundancer is the best priced in the US and searching for her new owner.
Price Reduced 7/19 Bring Offer!
- Raymarine E-80 and E-120
- SAT TV
- Auto Pilot
- Whether for weekend excursions or extended cruising, this Sea Ray 400 Sundancer is the one. The distinctive styling begins with the 400 Sundancer's mid-cabin, raised-helm design. A fiberglass sport spoiler with overhead lighting, generous seating arrangement, and portside wet bar make the cockpit an inviting place to pass time with friends. She is powered by twin 3116 Caterpillars, Z-F V-drives. The large cockpit area has bench seating on three sides and a portside wet bar with faucet and icemaker, making it ideal for large gatherings. A transom door leads to the wide swim platform. At the helm, a double companion seat keeps company with the adjustable captain's chair. The Raytheon electronics package includes GPS, VHF radio, and Raydata multifunction depth finder, speed - sumlog, and water temperature instrument. The forward deck sunpad gives sun worshipers a place to relax. The built-in French toe-rail and through-bolted stainless steel bow rail make passage to the foredeck sure and safe. Below, the salon area features a curved sofa, perfect for relaxing before dinner. Later, it becomes the perfect sleeping spot for overnight guests. With central heat, air conditioning, and TV - radio combo, this is your home away from home. Her berth, or mid-stateroom, is a conversation area during the day and converts to a double berth at night. In the master stateroom is a full-size pedestal bed and a private entertainment center with TV - radio combination. Cedar-lined hanging lockers and port and starboard vanities with cabinets below provide plenty of storage. With access from the salon and the forward stateroom, the master head includes a VacuFlush toilet, a vanity with sink, and full stand-up fiberglass shower. The guest head features a VacuFlush toilet and vanity with sink. Faux-granite countertops accent the full galley, featuring a full-size refrigerator - freezer, flush-mount three-burner electric stove and microwave, and convenience package with coffeemaker and blender.
- Raytheon Ray 220 VHF/hailer Raytheon Raypilot 650 Auto Pilot Raymarine E 80 GPS Raymarine Digital Depth Finder Raymarine E 120 Radar Kenwood CD Stereo
- Tundra Refrigerator AC/DC w/Freezer Kenyon 3 Burner Electric
- Westerbeke 7.6 KW FWC 461 Hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.