- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- DDC 6-71
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ANJOLINA is a competitively priced 1997 48 Ocean Cockpit MY which offers a large, spacious three stateroom layout that makes her the perfect live-aboard or cruiser. She shows well and is in exceptional condition for her age. All of her systems are well maintained and clean with a compliment of updated service records and performed maintenance intervals. Her beautiful interior is adorned with a white ash interior and new salon carpet.
In the engine room, there have been many recent upgrades, such as: stainless steel risers, batteries, exhaust hoses and new turbos and injectors.
ANJOLINA includes a 10 ft. hard bottom inflatable with a 4-stroke Yamaha, power davit and custom deck cradle mounted on the bow.
Owner has maintained her with an open checkbook. The vessel and her logbooks show the owners care and attention to detail. It would be hard to find a cleaner example of a 48’ Ocean Cockpit MY presently on the market.
Her Detroit 485 HP 6-71TI diesels cruise at 24 knots and WOT is 27 knots.
Complete survey done in August 2011 rated her with high marks.
Owner has his eye on his next vessel and is ready to move on. Call for an appointment.
- Mini blinds Chair L-Lounge Table, high-low, hi-gloss AM/FM stereo w /cassette Custom decor selection Zoned air conditioning w/ heating Central vacuum system Tinted safety glass ILO 30” Flat screen Color TV w/ remote (New 2012) Engine room entrance Oriental Rug Dinette Table Décor Lamp Bose Surround Sound system for TV, Stereo, CD and DVD featuring Subwoofer.
- Galley & Dinette
- Sharp Convection/Microwave oven Water tank level gauge Instant hot water faucet Kitchen Aid Range-2 burner Twin Refrigerators /Freezer Felix Storch Inc. Spacious drawers & cabinets Exhaust blower Vinyl flooring Large storage area under galley sole Corian' counter top and sink Kenmore Dishwasher
- Master Stateroom
- Carpeting Queen size mattress Full length mirror Custom decor selection Drawers for clothes storage Large hanging locker Teak entrance door Phone jack Upholstered panels & shades Headliner Flat screen TV with DVD Player
- Master & Guest Heads
- Fully Enclosed Stall Shower Sink with Corian Counter Tops Large Mirrored Vanity Cabinet Galley Maid Head Stall shower & automatic sump pump Vanity w /Corian sink & top Towel bar Electric toilet Exhaust blower Tumbler holder, soap dish Teak entrance door Vinyl flooring Mirrored ceiling
- Guest Stateroom
- Carpeting Queen size mattress Bedspread & shams-2 Pillows-2 Fu11ength mirror Custom decor selection Drawers for clothes storage Hanging lockers-2 Teak entrance door Headliner
- Crew's / Third Stateroom
- Double berth Spread & sharns-2 Pillows-2 Washer & dryer combination Carpeting Full length mirror Custom decor selection Drawers for clothes storage Hanging locker Teak entrance door Headliner
- Deck & Outfitting
- Fiberglass swim platform All handrails, stainless steel Rope deck pipe-marinium Anchor roller Dock lines, 5-30’ nylon Mooring cleats, 10”-6 Cabin door hooks Forward deck hatches Fenders, 28” X 8”-2 Bow pulpit
- Aft Deck
- Complete Outdoor Furniture Set (New 2012) Hardtop w / full enclosure/ screen Wing doors Wet bar w /icemaker/refrigerator 110V outlet Courtesy lighting
- Robertson 300X Autopilot Danforth Compass STD Horizon Digital Depth Garmin 5212 Plotter/GPS Icom M126 VHF Radio Furuno Radar Tri Data Speed/Depth/Water Jensen DDV 6115 CD and DVD Player and Stereo on Garmin Jabsco Remote Spotlight KVH TracVision M5 ( New 2012)
- Molded fiberglass, fully instrumented w / adjustable helmsman seat, and lockers Bimini top and enclosure Lounge seating w/ storage and pleated vinyl-covering Polyfoam cushions Courtesy lighting
- Transom door Nonskid deck Deck hatch Sunbrella screens in Aft Canvas Sunpad for Aft Hardtop Uline Icemaker/ Fridge in aft wet bar (2010) Marine Air A/C/Heat unit on Helm Deck (2010)
- Electrical System
- Generator Westerbeke , 10 KW Fresh water cooled (Serviced 2/13) Engine Synchronizer Converter- 60 amp. ( New 2012) Duplex 12V & 120V lighting 50' shore cord, 50A/220V Glendenning Shoreline switch Voltmeters & engine hour meter Duplex outlets w/ covers-110V Dyna plate ground system Batteries, deep cycle-4 (New 2012) Battery parallel relay Electrical control center & distribution panels w/ 12V and 110V circuit breaker Internal bonding system Zinc anode 12Voutlet Fire & smoke detector Battery condition gauge New Charles 60 Amp converter (2012)
- Safety & Navigation
- Electric air horns, deluxe Fire extinguisher system- engine room Bow rail, stainless steel Compass-4" flush mount Fuel shutoff valves, quick action ball type Bilge pumps-3 Sea cocks, quick action ball type-all through-hull fittings below waterline Bilge blowers, 4"-2 Hydraulic steering Engine alarm system for water temperature, oil pressure and high bilge water
- Lighting System
- Navigation lights, international requirements Aft deck courtesy lighting Portable searchlight-6” 12V & 110V fixtures/receptacles Overhead lights Reading bunk lights Engine room lights Back lighting on electrical center Panel and Flybridge instruments
- Water System
- Hot water heater-20 gallon Pressure water system-120V Shower sump pump Faucets and single lever Central main drain aft eliminates most side through-hull fittings Holding tanks-twin 22 gallon dockside water connection
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Fully sound & heat insulated engine room Twin diesels w/ lubricating oil and recovery systems Propellers-2 Shafts-2, 1 3/4”Aquamet 22 Struts, intermediate-main Manganese bronze Rudders-Manganese bronze Mufflers-fiberglass External sea strainers Fresh water engine cooling system Fresh water spigot in engine room Trim tabs Electric oil exchange system SS Risers (2011) New Injectors (2011) Glendinning Engine Synchronizer Racor Fuel Filters Raw Water Sea Strainers
- Recently Documented Service Work Is In Vessel Log
- VALUE A combination of features, performance, quality and luxury at a remarkable price makes our Ocean Yachts the Best Buys in their class. When it comes to value for the dollar, you get the most boat for your money with an Ocean Motor Yacht. High-tech modular construction, an endless list of standard equipment and spacious interiors with spectacular appointments round out a complete package that's tens of thousands less than comparable models. High resale value confirms that an Ocean is your smartest choice in boating today. RIDE & HANDLING Our Motor Yacht's New Generation hull design provides superior ride and handling in all sea conditions. The Ocean Motor Yacht's easily-driven and sure- footed New Generation hull with sharper entry and more dead rise provides a smoother, more comfortable ride. She is agile and responsive, with excellent maneuverability and stability in beam or following seas. Twin lift strakes, paralleling the keel, soften the ride in the slop and chop, and help keep her exceptionally dry forward. ENGINEERING The result is boats that have paced the field ever since. Style, performance, innovation and quality are built into every Ocean. Two-piece modular construction assembles the complete interior with the finished hull for strength and durability with less labor and cost. The hull design makes an Ocean even faster, yet more fuel efficient than ever before. Inside, a highly detailed interior with remarkable space utilization sleeps six in three staterooms, with a separate dinette, two full heads, master and guest staterooms with queen sized beds and washer I dryer all standard, for a package that's tops in livability. STYING As one of the most recognizable profiles in boating, the bold, contemporary look of an Ocean Motor Yacht turns heads. Our Motor Yachts sport a rakish profile and wraparound contours highlighting the contemporary styling and soft lines that are unmistakably Ocean. With an unbroken sheer and equally raked arch, these Ocean Motor Yachts just look fast. This trendsetting exterior design carries over to the plush interior, featuring a clean, elegant look throughout complemented by stunning custom and designer decors. PERFORMANCE With an Ocean Motor Yacht, you get powerful engines capable of speeds equaled only by competitors' larger engines. The sleek New generation hull slices cleanly through the water for greater speed and range with smaller engines that weigh less, use much less fuel and require less fuel capacity. Their aggressive performance is provided by twin 485 SHP DOC diesels. LUXURY Ocean Motor Yachts continue to set the standard for elegance and practicality in interior appointments and features. Our Motor Yachts lead their class by offering interior designs that are both luxurious and functional. Premium teak or ash cabinetry Corian® counters, stunning fabrics and lavish appointments complement a generous level of standard equipment of the highest quality. The posh salon offers an L-lounge, wet bar with an ice maker and an entertainment center with a 30” color TV for your enjoyment. Personal designer décor selections are also available to make today’s Ocean an even more sumptuous retreat for the serious boater. LIVABILITY Incredible space utilization, full of amenities and exquisite custom decors make your Ocean Motor Yacht a real 'home away from home'. Our Motor Yachts are the standard bearer for their class in layout, spaciousness and luxury. Innovative space utilization features special over/under joiner work that accommodates our exclusive tucked stateroom, providing the room of a yacht several feet larger and allowing for large master and second staterooms and a third stateroom as well! The two full heads feature Corian® counters, full showers, electric toilets, and plenty of storage. The galley is fully equipped with stove, convection/microwave, instant hot water and refrigerator/freezer and also offers a washer/dryer and central vacuum for quick clean-up. The upper aft deck with sun- deck can be outfitted with an attractive table and chairs, and on the 48', it provides easy access to the roomy cockpit and integral swim platform.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.