- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is the best equipped, best condition Hunter 36 on the market. Rhapsody in Blue’s first and only owner has equipped and maintained her at the highest level. Her condition is excellent! The list of upgrades and additions is impressive. Equipped with an in mast roller furling main she is easily single handed. Raymarine C-80, air conditioning, auto pilot and an electric anchor windlass. With only 4’ 11" draft and a mast height of 55’ 3” she is a go anywhere boat.
Priced for a quick sale!
Owner is motivated!
- Accommodations / Overview
- This vessel has a two Stateroom layout. The Master Stateroom is in the aft under the cockpit and offers a queen size berth, storage under the berth as well as lockers. There is a book shelf above the headboard. The guest cabin is forward and has a large V-berth with a hanging locker and a drawer locker. The salon has settees port and starboard with a pedestal mounted table between. The L-shaped galley is aft to starboard and the head is aft to port. Between the port settee and the head is the navigation station. Under the cockpit is a large double berth. Both salon settees can double as sea berths. All interior joinery is teak with a satin finish. Galley counters are Corian. Custom curtains for salon ports. Pleated shades for upper windows. Teak and holly sole. White vinyl head liner. (3) Carbo Turbo fans.
- Salon / Dinette
- Settees port and starboard (make good sea berths). Pedestal mounted table for dining or entertaining. Blue print fabric cushions. Book and storage shelves outboard of settees. Opening overhead hatch. Ocean Breeze 18KBTU air conditioning. Ocean Breeze electric heat integral to the air conditioning (not reverse cycle). (2) Aluminum fixed port lights. 26” LED HD television. (2) 120V AC Outlets. (6) overhead lights.
- Nav Station
- Aft-facing center is to port between the settee and head. Seat is the end of the settee cushion. Large chart table with storage inside. Electronics panel with master AC/DC electrical panels. Icom VHF radio. Chart light. (1) 120V AC outlet. (2) 12V DC outlet.
- L-Shaped gourmet Galley is to starboard. 12VDC Refrigerator/freezer. Force 10 gimbaled (2) burner propane stove with oven, broiler, sea rails. LP gas control. Corian countertops with fiddles. Double stainless steel sinks with covers. Hot and cold water with single lever European-style faucet. Ample storage under sink. Storage cabinetry. (1) 120VAC GFCI outlets. 12VDC outlet. Built in trash bin. Lighted dish rack storage cabinet with dryer vent system. (4) place settings of table ware. Pressurized hot and cold water. Microwave oven. (3) storage lockers. (3) Drawers. Additional storage shelf. (2) 5lb Aluminum LPG tanks (in cockpit locker).
- Master Stateroom
- Large queen berth with storage under and foil spring system with 2" memory foam topper. Storage shelf across aft bulkhead. (2) Halogen reading lights. (1) overhead light. Night stand. Cedar-lined hanging locker.
- Jabsco Quiet Flush Electric marine toilet - plumbed to fresh water (New motor 2013). Corian vanity with stainless steel sink and hand shower. Mirror. 120V AC GFCI outlet. Shower is separate from the toilet room. Storage cabinet under sink. (1) Overhead light. Non-skid fiberglass sole. Teak grate in toilet area. Holding tank with deck or macerator discharge (new macerator 2013).
- Guest Stateroom
- The Guest Stateroom is forward. Large V-berth with storage under. (1) Hanging locker. (2) Reading lights. Teak entry door. (1) Overhead light. Opening overhead hatch with screen.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Raymarine C-80 Chart Plotter/ GPS (new 2010). Updated chart card. Icom 402 DSC VHF radio with Command microphone. Raymarine ST60 Wind, Depth, Speed Log. Raymarine ST6000 SG 2 Core Pack Auto Pilot (new 2008). 5” Ritchie Power Damp compass. 26” Flat screen LED HD television (new 2011). Cockpit speakers (new 2011). Sony Stereo Ipod capable AM/FM/CD (new 2009). Below deck auto pilot control.
- (4) AGM batteries (house bank) with total capacity of 450 amp hours. (new 2010). Xantrex 40 Amp battery charger (new 2012). 100Amp Leece Neville Alternator with high tech external regulator (new 2010). Electrical panel with (19) 12V DC breakers and (7) 120V AC breakers. Main breakers for 120VAC located in port cockpit locker. Panel prewired for generator. (2) 30 amp AC dockside inlet. (2) 50' 30 amp Shore power cords. (2) Charles shore power isolation transformers. Xantrex battery monitor (new 2008).
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Engine panel on pedestal. Panco entry system (2008). Original drop in hatch boards. Edson steering pedestal. Folding steering wheel. Offshore style bimini. Cockpit cushions. Cockpit table. Deep seat locker to port. (2) 2" Cockpit scuppers. Double lifelines with stainless steel bow and stern rails. Seats in corner of stern rails with cushions. Transom/cockpit shower. LED Masthead anchor light. LED Steaming light. Halogen foredeck light. Navigation lights. Lewmar electric anchor windlass. Double anchor roller. Large anchor locker with deck hatch. Rocna anchor with 75' 5/16" chain and 150’ rode. Spare Fortress anchors with rode. Hot and cold shower on stern. Emergency boarding ladder on transom. Dockside water connection. Bottom painted (3/2011).
- Sails and Rigging
- Seldon aluminum spar with in-mast furling. Main with partial battens “Mack Sails” (new 2010). 110% Roller furling genoa by UK in good condition. FX Asymmetrical spinnaker with ATN dowsing sock (new 2009). Original main sail is included. Excellent condition. Traveler on stainless steel arch. (2) Lewmar 40 2 speed chrome self tailing primary winches. (2) Lewmar 30 2 speed halyard/reefing winches. Forespar spinnaker pole. Continuous line furling system. All lines are led to cockpit thru (7) stoppers. Selden gas spring rigid vang system (new 2010). Vang rigged to cockpit (new 2011). Inboard genoa track and cars. Windex masthead fly. Rig professionally tuned (4/2011).
- Mechanical and Engine Details
- Single 29hp Yanmar 3YM30 fresh water cooled engine. Rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fiberglass bed with integral oil pan. Traditional shaft drive. PSS drip less shaft log. Mechanical fuel pump. Campbell Sailor 3 Blade fixed propeller (spare propeller). Electric bilge pump. Whale manual bilge pump.
- Personal items. Cable box. Dinghy and outboard. Grill. WiFi antenna system. 12VDC Freezer.
- Additional Information
- Engine spares convey. Spare alternator. Bottom last painted (3/2011). Dinghy engine crane. Dinghy engine mount on stern rail. Outside Equipment/Extras Mermaid air conditioning (New 2010), Mermaid electric heat integral to the air conditioning system (not reverse cycle) (New 2010), Bimini (re-stitched 2013). Electric windlass. Outboard engine crane.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jerry Wheeler - Central Listing Agent - 830-377-7463