Really well kept low hours (380hrs) Express Cruiser. Cruise at 28kts. Great two cabin two head layout. Full electronics, new bottom paint, new batteries house and engine, heat and air, generator, dinghy and outboard, and more. Priced to sell !
- The most striking feature of the 4260′s interior is the exquisite expanse of high-gloss cherry woodwork throughout. Regal imports the finely crafted wood from Italy: The pieces arrive at the Orlando factory finished and assembled, ready to drop in place. Fit and finish throughout is excellent. You will find no evidence of trimming to fit or of touching up dents and scratches. Everything is obviously made to exacting tolerances and assembled with craftsmanlike attention to detail. The galley runs along the starboard side of the main saloon. It offers a stainless steel sink, a microwave oven, a 7.4-cubic-foot refrigerator/freezer, a coffeemaker and a two-burner electric stove that hides under the Corian countertop when it is not in use. All appliances are standard. Everything stores in two drawers, with custom slots provided to hold all the items secure. There’s a settee along the port side of the saloon, with an oval-shaped solid wood table in front of it. The table is hydraulically operated and can be lowered to create a berth. A television is mounted on the bulkhead, forward of the galley. It’s a standard feature on the boat — and so is a television in the forward stateroom. A DVD player and a premium audio system are also standard features in the saloon. The master stateroom is forward. It offers a queen-size berth at its center. Cherry joinery is the main accent here, as well. A hanging locker is located to port, a smaller cabinet is to starboard and a row of cabinets is provided overhead along each side. The master head compartment features a separate shower stall and a large Corian vanity top. The aft stateroom has more than 6 feet of standing headroom at the foot of its twin berths. It has its own head compartment, containing a shower and a marine toilet. A vanity, sink and dressing mirror are provided in the stateroom, built into the cabinetry along the port side. With size, luxury accommodations and style that are truly worthy of the name “sport yacht,” Regal’s Commodore 4260 sets the bar a little higher for the competition — and gives Regal a lot more to offer the midsize yacht buyer.
- On Deck and Cockpit
- While most boat builders just put a sunpad on the foredeck, Regal puts hinged panels there, so you can sit up as well as lie down. There’s one for each side of the pad. The cockpit has two seating areas. A U-shaped lounge extends along the port side, abaft the windshield. It has a removable table at its center that can be lowered to create another sunpad. Immediately behind it, there’s an aft-facing settee. A third settee, facing forward, is built into the transom. This, too, can become a sunpad. Regal’s European-style sundeck option converts a bench seat into a relaxation zone. Access to the swim platform is through gated walkways on each side of the transom seat. Full galley facilities in the console along the starboard side of the cockpit, with the propane barbecue grill. There’s a two-level Corian countertop for food preparation, and it holds a standard sink with hot and cold water. An under-counter refrigerator/ice-maker is also standard. The extra-wide helm seat is electrically operated and has a flip-up bolster for convenient stand-up operation. The helm console is compact but well arranged, and it includes space for electronics display. A Raymarine VHF radio and a depth sounder are standard equipment, and so is a cockpit stereo system with four speakers and two remote control heads. There are two ways to gain access to the 4260′s engine compartment. A day hatch at one end of the aft-facing settee on the port side of the cockpit lets you get in to do quick fluid checks. An electrically powered hatch raises a large section of the aft cockpit deck, for more involved maintenance tasks. There is a provision on the underside of the hatch to store the cockpit table. Diamond-plate decking along the centerline and across the aft end of the engines provides sure footing inside the compartment.
- 8kw Kohler Generator 97hours Heat and air conditioning (2 units) Central Vacuum system Vacu Flush Heads Convertable Dinette Convertable Cockpit Dinette New House and Engine Batteries 2012 Bottom Painted 2012 Volvo Penta TAMD 75P 480hp 380hours 28kt cruise 32kt max Electric Windless w SS anchor and 300' chain Stern anchor with chain and rode Mercury Inflatable w 3.5hp 4 Stroke outboard Hurley removeable davits for dinghy Cockpit Refrigeration w ice maker Cockpit built in propane BBQ RL80C ChartPlotter Radar Raymarine ST6001+ Autopipot Raymarine Depth Deck Kayak Regal's proprietary Ocean Trac design
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Bill Petersen email@example.com 310 821 5883