- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 671 TIB
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Inevitable has enjoyed excellent maintenance, set up for coastal cruising, low hours on dependable Detroit 671 TIB, recent rebuild with 550 hrs, 8 kw gen, Avon 310 dingy with davit, recent bottom job, Hull buffed and waxed, Interior updated, shows well motivated seller.
- Post 43 is 2 Stateroom 1 Head Galley down layout, Island berth forward, enclosed head with stall shower aft to starboard, galley aft to port, second stateroom opposit to starboard featuring upper/lower stacked berths. Up 3 steps to full beam salon, featuring full teak entertainment center forward, L shaped sette to port, two barrel chairs.
- Electric dingy davit Avon 10 RIB Inflatable '03 Mercury 15hp Outboard '04 Ideal 12vdc electric windlass SL Claw 20kg Bruce type anchor Teak Covering boards Swim Platform w/boarding ladder
- Oil Changing System Walker Air Seps Glendenning Synchronizers 24x25 3 Blade propellers with spares 2" SS shafts Capital transmissions Racor fuel filters Trim Tabs Two Zone A/C 16k &10K BTU
- Northern Lights 8 KW Gen 50 Amp Shore power Dytec Marine Battery Charger 4 [Group 29 to 31 size] maintenance free batteries
- ICOM IC M502 VHF Furuno RD-30 Furuno Navnet w/24 mile radar, GPS plotter, depth sounder Furuno GP31 GPS Robertson AP20 Autopilot 19" JVC TV 13"Sony TV Samsung DVD Panasonic VCR Pioneer AM/FM/CD tuner
- August 2011 Replaced Main Salon AC with new SMXIR Controls Port and Starboard water discharge hoses to exhaust replaced Replaced shaft log clamps New relays for engine shut down Replaced Oil Pressure switch on Port Engine Serviced Main Engines, changed oil and filters Generator, new fuel filter and fuel lines, changed oil and filters, replaced hour meter November 2011 Buffed and waxed with protective sealant Hull and Topsides Bottom painted w/ Micron Extra Black Antifouling paint Replaced all zincs Running gear painted with Trilux Antifouling paint Running gear coated with Propspeed Covering boards striped to bare wood and varnished Transom Painted September 2012 Replaced Port and Starboard Batteries
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.