- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 HO MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Excellent Condition and well cared for low hours of 415 makes this a great boat for the dollar! Tiara holds the monarchy for class and comfort combined with utilty and function. Full Eisenglass enclosure. Garmin 740s Touch Screen GPS is brand new as well as a Full Mooring and Cockpit Covers to protect her from the rays while hard. Flush kits installed to make daily maintainence quick and easy. New Manifolds in 2012. (2) "L" Seats for the stern included.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Designed and developed as an entry model into the Tiara Yachts product family, the Tiara 2900 Coronet offers great versatility, unique styling, and an expansive list of features and equipment. Most visible among the exterior design features are the curved reverse transom, with centerline cockpit entry, and the fully integrated 24-inch swim platform, with built-in ladder. The cockpit has standard seating for 6 - 8, and optional transom lounges increase seating to 10 -12. The overnight sleeper cabin is accessed thru an acrylic bifold companionway door, and features a large 6 foot, 4 inch V-berth, mini galley with microwave, sink and storage, private head with vanity, and hanging locker. An outstanding option this boat has the Harbor Edition, which has a Flag Blue hull.
- Additional Description
- The HARBOR EDITION for the 2900 Coronet which includes: Flag Blue Hull w/ white bottom / White bootline w/ gold accent / Topside gold accent tape / Navy and gold deck tape / Navy piping on cockpit upholstery / Wood steering wheel. The cockpit is spacious and comfortable with a large port L-lounge adjacent to the helm station. Aft of the helm seat is a built-in entertaining center including molded-in sink, fresh water, hinged cutting board, and 2 insulated storage compartments. An aft-facing seat is just behind the entertainment area. The aft cockpit is spacious and optional port and starboard transom lounges are available, as well as a cockpit table that converts to a large sun lounge. The 2900 Coronet cabin is designed for the day boater or the overnight cruiser. Amenities include a 6'4" V-berth (with filler cushion), hanging locker, mini galley with microwave, sink, storage, and private head with vanity, and hanging locker. The electrical system is a two bank 12V battery system with batteries and battery switches and is monitored on a 12V and 120V master panel. One 30 amp power inlet is standard as well as a 50' 30 amp shore power cord. The galley provides all necessary amenities for the day cruiser or overnighter. The countertops are Formica, there is a sink with a pressurized water system, microwave oven, and plenty of storage. Safety is always a concern, and the 2900 Coronet features all the necessities: two automatic bilge pumps, two fire extinguishers (hand held), carbon monoxide detector, smoke detector, Coast Guard medical and safety kit. Like all Tiaras, the 2900 Coronet carries certifications, including the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA), and CE (European.) The standard engine package on the 2900 Coronet is a pair of 5.7 MPI Crusaders that produce 320 hp and provide a cruising speed of about 24 mph and a range of nearly 200 statute miles. It has a Teleflex hydraulic steering system with a 17" S.S. destroyer wheel, and high speed bronze axe head rudders and struts provide superior performance and long life. An Armco AquaMet 19 S.S. propeller shaft is pushed by a pair of Nibral propellers. Dual VDO engine instrumentation includes: tachometers, volt meters, fuel gauges, temperature gauges, hour meters, and oil pressure gauges. There is also a fresh water cooling system for the main engines and water cooled shaft logs. The 2900 Coronet is constructed with a water barrier outer gelcoat layer and handlaid fiberglass with a specially formulated resin. Wood and foam core stringers are vacuum sealed and encapsulated with fiberglass and integrated into the hull. Seacocks and all underwater thru-hull fittings are made of bronze. Hull features include: hullside exhaust, recessed trim tabs, a molded-in hullside ventilation system, and gelcoated bootlines for long life and ease of maintenance. The 2900 Coronet is constructed with a water barrier outer gelcoat layer and handlaid fiberglass with a specially formulated resin. Wood and foam core stringers are vacuum sealed and encapsulated with fiberglass and integrated into the hull. Seacocks and all underwater thru-hull fittings are made of bronze. Hull features include: hullside exhaust, recessed trim tabs, a molded-in hullside ventilation system, and gelcoated bootlines for long life and ease of maintenance. Tiara’s custom diamond pattern non-skid is used on all deck and cockpit surfaces. The windshield is custom welded aluminum with Solex 1/4" tempered safety glass, and has a center hinged ventilating section with adjuster, and curved side windows with handrails. There is one aluminum forward deck hatch with adjuster and screen. To starboard sits the “Heads Up” fiberglass tilt-away helm station with full flush mount electronics capability. A fiberglass navigation chart area with handrail, drink holders, and storage sits to port. The reverse-curved transom with molded-in centerline cockpit entry and transom door is a great look and is complemented by a molded-in fiberglass swim platform complete with built in, recessed, folding swim ladder. There is a one-piece 316L S.S. bow rail and molded-in pulpit outfitted for roller assembly and windlass.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- There’s a reason why we call our website exportAMERICAN, American Marine have been #1 in boat and yacht exports for 20 years now. Visit our website to view lots of detailed pics of this and many similar boats. Whether you are looking for a Full Service Yacht Brokerage to buy or sell a boat in the US, or want us to freight your boat to the other side of the world, your best choice will always be to exportAMERICAN. www.exportamerican.com Geoff Britt Cell 24/7 - 231-409-6100