- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Manitou is offered for the first time by her original owner. Great design and was ahead of its time with the Galley and the dinette all the way aft close to the sliding door. She has been lift Kept and has both upper and lower Helms, The upper helm has a custom windshield with wiper built in and the rest is canvas. DONT MISS THE OPPORTUNITY to Own a 2000 370 Voyager for the right price ! Call me for questions ! Nice interior !
TWIN CUMMINS DIESELS, KEPT ON A LIFT ! DIESEL ! DIESEL DIESEL!!
- Great layout and very well kept. Lift Stored with only 1300 hours on Cummins diesels. Navy decor with light woods throughout.Good looking boat and great vessel f the GREAT LOOP !!!
- This owner purchased the boat, new in September 1999. It was considered a year 2000 model. Engine hours are 1300. It is powered by twin Cummins diesel engines. Two Staterooms with a head and Dual HELMS. A GPS plotter ,VHF, enclosure , Gebnerator , Radar mount is there but radar was removed. Located at the Pilot station, is a fixed windshield with wiper that is installed in the flexible flybridge curtians.. A Gendenning synchronizer is installed. Call for me details ,original Owner.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Carver 370 Voyager features all-weather cruising with an available lower station helm. She's built for topside enjoyment as well, with an extra-large cockpit and spacious fly bridge, which also offers an L-shaped port sun lounge, seating six with built-in storage. A Euro-style transom features a swim platform with stow-away ladder and mounting pads for davits. Easy access from cockpit to the cabin is provided via a large sliding door with screen. Large windows provide enhanced visibility and light in the bright, open cabin. The 370 Voyager has carefully chosen designer-coordinated colors and fabrics throughout the interior. There's room for an array of amenities here, including a fully equipped galley with full-size refrigerator and freezer, two-burner electric stove with oven, and lots of storage. The dinette offers excellent seated visibility and converts easily to extra sleeping space with a double berth. A salon sofa with double incliners brings the sleeping accommodations to seven. For overnight comfort, the master stateroom features an oversized, island double berth and ample, convenient storage. The mid-cabin offers a double berth and optional upper bunk. A separate stall shower is featured in the conveniently located head compartment. The 370 features a standard long-range fuel capacity, which significantly increases cruising possibilities. Carver Aft Cabin or Cockpit Motor Yachts feature significant amenities, including luxurious master staterooms, with large inner-spring berths and private head compartments complete with showers and vanities. Spacious aft decks with hard tops and enclosures provide superior protection from the sun and weather. Spacious salons offer plenty of comfortable seating as well as entertainment centers. Fully equipped galleys are laid out to make meal or snack preparation easy and enjoyable. Carver builds seven motor yachts featuring the aft cabin design, more than any other boat builders. A combination of contemporary styling, plus the unique cruising and entertainment advantages of a fly bridge, set the Carver Voyager apart. The optional lower helm station creates an all-weather cruiser. With extended-range fuel tanks, the Voyager can cruise farther. Living aboard a Carver yacht is very comfortable and easy, especially aboard a single-level, open-concept cabin configuration. Carver is one of the most experienced builders in the industry. The progressive exterior styling emphasizes clean lines, attractive, Euro-styled curves and, in many cases, frameless windows which provide greater cabin light and an attractive appearance. Comfort never takes a back seat on a Carver fly bridge. The bridges feature extremely comfortable seating, and many of them also have convertible sun lounges, ergonomic control consoles with backlighted full instrumentation and plenty of functional storage built in. The beautiful upholstery and distinctive selection of Carver interior colors and fabrics create a sophisticated understatement of elegance throughout the interior environments. In the larger motor yachts, seating areas are finished in luxurious UltraLeather, while quality designer fabrics, in select colors and patterns, are featured in the other crafts. To maintain the highest standards of manufacturing, all the furniture, upholstery and draperies are made in Carver's own shops. Master staterooms feature the extra comfort of inner-spring mattresses. Carver's smaller cruisers also include generous sleeping space that is functionally designed for comfort and privacy. The fully equipped, efficient galleys feature practical layouts with plenty of cabinet space and drawer storage, plus necessities like large stoves and refrigerators. Chef-friendly solid-surface counter tops and sinks with solid brass faucets and fixtures add touches of style and functionality. In every aspect of manufacturing, Carver Yachts only uses the highest-quality components and materials, from companies like: Cummins Marine (diesel propulsion systems), G & T Industries (fabrics and upholstery), Maxwell Winches (winch systems), Reichhold Chemicals (resin systems), Seaward Products (Princess Appliances) and Springs Industries (UltraLeather HP). The advanced design and technology of these companies' products adds extra value to every Carver yacht. An international network of dealers ensures worldwide availability of Carver yachts and cruisers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- RUSS SCHAFER 954-445-2290 Cell Russ@denisonyachtsales.com