- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MPI Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This very nice 290 Amberjack is loaded with options and has been kept in a Boatel since new. Original owner, never bottom painted, has twin Bravo 3 Sea Core stern drives, Kohler Generator, Cabin Heat/AC, drop-down flat screen TV/DVD player, Nice Stereo with helm remote, Snap-in cockpit carpet, Arch with fiberglass Hardtop and full canvas, Anchor Windlass and remote Spotlight, Teak and Holly cabin sole. Very Nicely cared for boat, please call for more info.
- Vessel Walkthrough, swim platform to helm deck.
- Starting at the full width, fiberglass swim platform, there is a foldout stainless steel dive ladder, step up onto the platform and you will see the Lazarette storage space. This is where the 30 amp shore power cord plugs in (and is stored), the fresh water connection inlet and outlet is located here and this is also a great space to store Dock lines and fenders. The port side transom door is located adjacent to the hot/cold transom shower. There is removable snap-in cockpit carpeting throughout the cockpit and helm area. There is a large transom fish/storage box across the stern and a folding stern seat. A removable cockpit table (normally stored in the mid-cabin space) goes here. There is horizontal rod storage under the gunwhales with fresh and raw water washdown connections. The Livewell, tackle and bait prep center is located aft of the helm seat. This offers a countertop, pull out fresh water hose, tackle storage and under counter storage. The port side seat, features a unique sliding backrest that allows a back-to-back seat, or a lounge that faces either forward or aft. The helm seat is a double wide seat with a fold-up bolster. There is a refrigerated drawer under the helm seat, as well as additional dry storage space.
- Helm, hardtop and foredeck
- The dash features a Ray C120 color 12 inch screen that displays Radar, GPS/Plotter and Fishfinder. There is also a Mercruiser SmartCraft gauge which relays all vital Engine & Genrator info to the Capt. The electronic engine controls are easily within reach, and the tilt steering wheel make running the boat very confortable. There is a custom made canvas dash cover. Electronics Include: Ray C120 Radar/GPS Plotter/Fishfinder Northstar NS100 VHF Radio Ritchie Compass Trim Tabs Quick Anchor Windlass with both helm and foredeck controls Guest remote spotlight Clarion stereo remote Hardtop lights The hardtop and Aluminum Arch features rod holders and offers a mounting space for all antennas. There are also Taco model 250 outrigger elbows mounted here complete with extendable Outrigger Poles. There is a full 4 sided canvas enclosure that attaches to the hardtop. Also there is a full Sunbrella storage cover that keeps the dust out of the cockpit and helm. The foredeck is safely and easily accessed by walking along either side of the house and grabbing the handrails that are mounted to the Hardtop. There is a stainless bow railing that offers additional safety while getting to the anchor and forward cleats, that are located on the bow of the vessel.
- There is a lockable, large sliding door that allows for access into the lower cabin. The large steps are covered in teak and Holly treads, as is the cabin floor. The dinette is located to stbd and offers booth-style seating for 4 people. The dinette can easily be converted into a sleeper if desired. The Master Berth is foreward in the cabin with good headroom, an overhead hatch and excellent storage spaces. The galley is located along the port side of the cabin with a Corian Countertop, Sharp Microwave oven, Norcold dual voltage refrigerator, Stainless sink and ample storage space. The Jensen flatscreen TV/DVD player is mounted above the Galley. This TV can be folded down and can be swiveled so that it can be viewed from anywhere in the cabin. The enclosed head and shower is located aft of the Galley with a Vac-U-Flush toilet, vanity, sink with pullout shower head. Overall the cabin is Large, open and bright, with excellent fresh air and wonderful headroom providing a Rich looking and feeling space.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Located offsite, This very nice 290 Amberjack is close by, but still located offsite. Please call to make boarding arrangements. Thank you