- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The "Voila" is the cleanest 420 Aft Cabin you will find. If you are considering any flybridge boat or express cruiser, this Sea Ray needs to be on your short list. The current owners have pampered this boat for the past seven years, and she is ready for a new home.
From her exterior rails and gel-coat, to the inside of the cabin, she shows better than boats half her age. A perfect boat for a crusing couple or even a family of five.
With the hard to find Cummins 450's, she is completely turn key and ready for her next adventure.
Upgraded Cherry interior with two staterooms plus a laundry room.
Click on "Full Specs" icon above for details.
- You will not find a cleaner boat in this price range. She shows immaculate with her open layout and Cherry cabinetry. Featuring the preferred Cummins power, she is turn key and ready to cruise.
- ACCOMMODATIONS & LAYOUT
- She features a two stateroom layout with a generous master cabin aft, a guest stateroom forward, and a laundery room/storage area. The master cabin features an ensuite head, and both heads feature Vacuflush heads and stall showers.
- FORWARD VIP STATEROOM
- This stateroom will accommodate a couple in the utmost comfort and privacy. Queen bed Two (2) cedar lined hanging lockers TV/VCR Vanity with stool and makeup mirror Storage under bunk in drawers Additional bulk storage in floor Port forward stateroom features large single berth, cedar lined hanging locker Storage locker below hanging locker
- MASTER STATEROOM
- This owners' cabin provides privacy and comfort. Walkaround queen bed Cherry cabinetry Pullout vanity with cosmetic/jewelry storage Custom lighting Abundant storage in cedar hanging lockers and drawer storage Full length mirror Storage under bed through hatch under mattress and side lockers 22" Samsung flat screen HDTV w/ Blue-Ray DVD 2012 Master head with fiberglass stall shower with bench seat Vacuflush head
- MAIN SALON
- Central vac with outlets in salon and forward in galley step Salon dinette area features removable dinette table with curved settee Sofa with two (2) pullout ottomans with storage below cocktail table Breakfast counter with two (2) barstools Open front windshield for airy feel 26" LG flat screen (2011) VCR/DVD player Clarion stereo system with CD changer for salon Separate Clarion system for bridge and aft deck - XM radio capable Cable TV and telephone hookup and air antenna Storage lockers and closet for storage and bar accessories Large storage area under salon floor
- Large undercounter refrigerator and freezer units Three (3) burner stove Nutone blender Corian countertops with sink Sharp convection/microwave oven Black & Decker built-in coffeemaker Abundant drawer and cabinet storage
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Raytheon SL 631 Chartplotter Raytheon 650 RayPilot Raytheon 601XX chart plotter Raytheon 55 VHF Raytheon Tridata Raytheon R41XX radar ACR spotlight with point pad
- MECHANICAL & DECK EQUIPMENT
- New batteries (5) May 2012 Westerbeke generator 9.5kW with 1,922 hours Anchor windlass with bow chock Pow anchor with chain/rode combination Fender racks
- AFT DECK
- Aft deck area serves as a true living space. The connection to the flybridge seating offers a large area to entertain while dockside or underway. Wet bar with storage and sink Icemaker Storage Plexiglass wing door Aft deck table and chairs Transom door Outdoor shower with hot and cold Integral fiberglass swim platform Storage
- Systems monitor Teleflex controls Tilt steering Anchor windlass controls Storage under flybridge lounge seating Two (2) Captains chairs Bimini and enclosure Carpeting Compass Halon system 12V cigarette lighter plug
- ADDITIONAL SALESPERSON'S COMMENTS
- "Voila" is a great cruising yacht for a family or even two couples. The accommodations are ample for four or more, between the spacious salon/dinette with natural light from the windshield and the aft deck/flybridge area, there is room for everyone.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Contact listing broker, Kelly White, direct at: 910-2310-8890 Kwhite@Bluewateryachtsales.com