- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
BRAND NEW MOTORS 2011
WOW WOW WOW what a great find.....nicely kept 2002 320 Sea Ray which the owner repowered with out of the box new engines in November 2011 and are under warranty till 10/5/2017, the refit included new transmissions as well. Generator with 105 hrs and many upgrades makes this a superb value which the next owner can rely on for many years to come.
- Recent new carpet V-Berth has Island style bed with storage draws below Crescent Shaped Sofa in Salon converts to sleep 2 Private Head Compartment has a vanity w/sink, medicine cabinet and a full shower with curtain Vacuflush toilet Clarion Am/FM/CD 6 Speakers 26” Samsung Flatscreen Cherry Wood interior Mid cabin large U shaped seating lounge that converts to sleeper Mid-cabin lounge with Hardwood floors Ample Cockpit Seating Hanging Lockers Abundant Storage throughout Privacy Curtains 12000 BTU Reverse Cycle AC Sunblock screens
- Crescent Shaped Sofa and Dinette Molded Counter Tops Whirlpool Microwave Refrigerator/freezer Recessed 2 Burner Stove Trash Receptacle Power Vent Cutlery Storage Upper and Lower Storage
- Raymarine Tridata (depth, speed/sum, water temp) Raymarine 215 VHF Ray Nav 300 GPS Radar RL70Radar/Chart plotter Raymarine Auto helm auto pilot
- Chrome window frame Cockpit Shower Hot & Cold Bow Rail Stainless Steel Eyes 8 Stainless Steel Cleats Stainless Steel Hand Rails 2 Circular Skylights Rub Rail Transom Storage (Fenders & Gear) Extended Swim Platform Windshield Wipers Windlass with 100’ chain Lights(Stern, Port, Navigation) Newer Curtains Newer Extended Bimini Top Cockpit wet bar Cockpit Isotherm fridge /ice Cockpit Companion Helm
- Engines & Mechanical
- New Mercruiser 5.7's 2011 (Mercury Extended Warranty until Oct. 2017) Generator 4.5 KW 105hrs Dripless shafts Battery Charger/Converter Dual Battery Switch Breaker Panels Shore Power w/Cord and Adapter New batteries 2012
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.