- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 53 Cavileer is a nicley equiped boat for fishing or cruising. A lot of boat for the price, you won't find a better value in a convertible this size, Great condition inside and out. This boat is ready for her new owner.
- 3 Stateroom 2 Head Layout. Salon features a L-shaped settee to starboard and barrel backed chair on the port side. Forward on the port side is a dinette tables. Also includes tinted windows, Kenmore washer and dryer, central vacuum system, and teak and holly flooring in the galley and both heads.
- Sub Zero refrigerator Sub Zero freezer Princess 3 burner stove GE microwave Salon Raritan ice maker
- Furuno Nav Net 10.5 (2) GPS/plotter/radar/fish finder Simrad AP22 autopilot Furuno RD30 depth sounder Ritchie 6" compass ICOM M502 VHF ICOM Commander VHF in salon ICOM M700 single side band Zenith TV/VCR master stateroom Sony TV/stereo/DVD in salon
- 4 8D batteries Battery switches 60amp battery charger Onan 17KW Generator Shore power Glendenning cable master
- Fishing Ammenities
- Transom door Pompanette fighting chair Live bait well Rupp outriggers & center rigger 14 total rod holders
- Marine Air A/C 3 units w/ reverse cycle Emergency Shut Down Glendenning engine synchronizer Engine alarms Twin Disks transmissions Sea strainers 4 bladed Ni-Bral props Reconditioned props Shaft spurs installed Racor fuel filters Hot water heater (20 gal) Raritan heads Bilge pumps (3)
- Deck & Bridge
- Aluminum bow rails Lofrans windlass Pompanette helm & Companion seats Bridge enclosure Bridge Norcold refrigerator Bridge Ratarian ice maker Spreader lights Cockpit lights ACR search light Navigation lights
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- No description
- Builder: Cavileer Dimensions: LOA: 53' Draft: 4'6" Beam: 16'6' Displacement: 52 200 Engines: Caterpillar Enginer Hours: 1350 Engine: HP: 800 Cruising Speed: 30 MPH Engine Model: 3406E Tankage Fuel: 900 Water: 150 Holding: 84
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.