This exciting new project offers excellent value and volume for a client looking to fast-track a build for delivery in 2016. The package still provides for flexibility in a number of areas including an LOA ranging from 59.9m (allowing access to ports such as St Barth's and St Tropez) to 62m.
For more information on this new build please see the specification.
- TYPE Twin Screw Diesel Yacht DIMENSIONS Length O.A. 62m (203.4ft) Length W.L. 56.4m (185ft)Beam 10.6m (34.8ft) Draft (full load) 3.3m (10.9ft) TONNAGE Gross 1,000 tons estimated YEAR BUILT 2016 BUILDER Proteksan-Turquoise Construction, Inc. NAVAL ARCHITECT Proteksan Turquoise EXTERIOR DESIGNER Proteksan Turquoise INTERIOR DESIGNER TBD CONSTRUCTION Steel/Aluminium CLASSIFICATION ABS Unrestricted Worldwide Operation, Maltese Cross A1E Yachting Service, Maltese Cross AMS, MCA LY3
- MAIN ENGINES 2 x Caterpillar Type3512C B1-Rating (2 x 1423/1911 BHP) GEAR BOXES 2 x ZF, Reintjes or Twindisc marine-reverse reduction gearboxes. Gear ratio to be 1:3-3.5 with trailing pumps. SHAFTS & PROPELLERS 2 x five bladed propellers, fixed pitch SPEEDS & FUEL CONSUMPTIONS Max -16 knots @half load condition Cruise – 14 knots @ half load condition RANGE 14 knots – 4,000nm 12 knots – 5,000nm
- AUXILIARY MACHINERY & ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- GENERATORS 2 x Caterpillar generators C9 DITA rpm (380 VAC, 3 ph, 50 Hz) or similar 1 x emergency generator Caterpillar or Northern Lights, 86 kW @ 1,500,rpm @ 50Hz ELECTRICITY 400 AC-3 phase-50Hz 230V AC-single phase-50 Hz 24V DC will be produced by suitable sized transformers. SHORE POWER 2 x shore power transformers with shore power breaker for protection, each 400V, 3 phase, 75kVA.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Founded in 1975, now with ten offices globally, Burgess is the superyacht industry leader, uniquely specialising in yachts of over 40 metres (130 feet). Renowned for its professional yachting services, the company leverages its expertise to guide clients through every aspect of the yachting experience, including sale and purchase, technical consultancy, management and charter. Please contact us for a full listing of our Central Agency Yachts for sale.