- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350-Magnum 300-hp MPI w/Bravo III Sterndrives
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
BOASTING ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER EQUIPMENT THIS 2002 SEA RAY 300 SUNDANCER IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 350-Magnum 300-hp MPI Gas Engine's w/Bravo III Sterndrives and 400 original hours Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Canvas Carpet Runners, Cherry Cabinetry, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Depth Sounder, GPS w/Chartplotter), Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens & Optional Slant-Back Enclosure), Windlass Anchor, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer & iPod/MP3-Connection, Cockpit Wet Bar, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Canvas new in 2012. Sale includes original owners manuals. Note under-water lights!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Quality sportcruiser combines sleek European styling with American luxury, amenities. Choice of two accommodation plans, both configured with cherrywood cabinetry, vinyl wall coverings, premium fabrics and hardware. More galley stowage than most 30-footers. Three deck hatches provide good natural lighting; solid-wood table adds extra touch of class. Note well-designed helm with posh flip-up bolster seat.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Hanging Locker to Starboard Mirrored Forward Bulkhead Forward Berth w/Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage Settee to Starboard (Converts to Berth) Cherry Wood Cabinetry Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Canvas Carpet Runners Television Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / 6-Disc CD-Changer & iPod/MP3-Connection
- (4) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In Dockside Cable TV Plug-In
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Built-In Sun-Shade / Screen Windlass Anchor Radar Arch Transom Door Power Windshield Vent Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Transom Storage Locker Transom Shower Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator Fiberglass Cockpit Table Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Canvas Package NEW 2012 (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens & Optional Slant-Back Enclosure) Halon Fire System Dockside Water Connection Bravo III Sterndrives (2) Windshield Wipers Horn CURRENT OWNER OF 3-YEARS OWNERS MANUALS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.