- 32 (ft.) 6 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A Beautiful Tiara with good care and maintenance her whole life. The 3100 Open is a very versatile model with all the attention to detail you'd expect from Tiara. Seller had a new custom hinged cockpit cover that allows for adjusting the amount of sun and room for fishing easily and quickly.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 3100 Open's standard exterior features include a stepped cockpit floor, transom/boarding door, tilt-away helm station (with over 2 square feet of space for additional electronics), and helm and companion back-to-back seats. The interior is expansive, with outstanding 6'4" headroom - making the open cabin arrangement a large, livable, and comfortable retreat for 4. Complete with fully-equipped galley, dinette/berth, private forward berth, and private head. Six opening ports, and three overhead hatches with screens, provide excellent ventilation and light throughout.
- Additional Description
- The cockpit on the 3100 Open is spacious and versatile, whether you plan to fish, cruise, or both. Standard features include a navigation chart area and drink holders, the Tiara “heads up” fiberglass tilt away helm station with full flush mount electronics capability, and a sliding companionway door with lock and built-in screen. The optional curved companion seat with storage in the helm area provides additional passenger seating. In the lower cockpit an a removable transom L-lounge is fitted. The cabin on the Tiara 3100 Open has everything you need for a weekend getaway or an extended vacation. The Owner’s stateroom has a double berth with fitted quilt and filler cushion. There are three storage compartments under the berth and two storage compartments above, as well as a hanging locker to the port side with a large storage area above it. The large U-shaped convertible dinette sits to starboard, directly across from the galley. The galley features recessed double burner cooktop, microwave/convection oven, SubZero refrigerator/freezer, and a deep stainless sink with pressure water system. There are also three utensil drawers, two dish lockers, and additional storage. The easy cleaning all fiberglass head features two vanity storage compartments, mirror, S.S. sink, and electric head. The electrical system on the 3100 Open features a custom 12V and 120V master distribution panel with Plexiglas door, amp meter, reverse polarity indicator, one 30 amp 50' shore power cord with adapter, a two bank 12V battery system with gel cell batteries, and battery charger. Standard safety equipment includes: Cockpit lighting, automatic bilge pumps, hand-held fire extinguishers, Coast Guard safety and medical kit, 4 Tiara life vests, and the certification from the NMMA, U.S.C.G., and CE (European.) The twin inboard 8.1 MPI Crusader engines put out 385 h.p. each. This gives the 3100 Open an efficient cruise speed of 27.5 mph and an estimated range of 206 statute miles. There is a teleflex hydraulic steering system with 20" S.S. destroyer wheel. Tiara uses bronze axe head rudders and struts and Armco Aqua Met 19 S.S. prop shafts and water cooled shaft logs for true precise handling and smooth ride. The 3100 Open is constructed with a water barrier outer gelcoat layer and hand-laid fiberglass with a special formulated resin. The stringers are made of marine grade plywood and encapsulated in handlaid fiberglass and integrated into the hull. Seacocks and all underwater thru-hull fittings are made of bronze, and a hullside exhaust system is used. Six custom oval opening port lights with screens add ventilation and natural light while below deck. The 3100 features a hullside ventilation system, gelcoated boot line graphics, and recessed trim tabs for less obstruction while fishing. The 3100 Open deck has a new look for 2001 - featuring softer lines around the windshield and toe rail area, a more conveniently placed anchor locker and the addition of a screen to the companionway door. Deck construction is similar to the hull, using a water barrier outer gelcoat and hand-laid fiberglass. Tiara’s custom diamond pattern non skid is used on all deck and cockpit surfaces for sure, safe footing. The custom windshield is made of welded aluminum and Solex 1/4" safety glass. And handrails, and a center ventilation section with power actuator, makes this windshield one of the best in the industry. The transition to the foredeck is easy with grab rails and a sturdy one-piece welded bow rail. Other features include: three aluminum deck hatches with screens and privacy covers, flush forward anchor locker with overboard drain, and a fiberglass molded-in bow pulpit with standard S.S. roller assembly.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- There’s a reason why we call our website exportAMERICAN, American Marine have been #1 in boat and yacht exports for 20 years now. Visit our website to view lots of detailed pics of this and many similar boats. Whether you are looking for a Full Service Yacht Brokerage to buy or sell a boat in the US, or want us to freight your boat to the other side of the world, your best choice will always be to exportAMERICAN. www.exportamerican.com