- 52 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
RECENT ENGINE WORK COMPLETE
- Replaced port Turbo and associated seals and gaskets
- Removed and replace main engine heat exchangers, clean, assemble with new seals.
- Change oil, oil filter, fuel filters on generator. Check and change impeller belt and zinc as necessary. Impeller , fuel filter, oil filter changed.
- Starboard engine fuel filter housing replaced.
- Port seawater pump replaced.
- Exhaust riser gaskets on both engines replaced. Risers, mixing elbows and gaskets on both engines replaced.
- Oil, fuel filter, oil filter belt and impeller kits for both engines serviced and replaced as necessary.
" Family Waggin" is a low hour example of the Cruisers 500\520 Express Cruisers. She has a range of 250 miles at 26 knot cruise speed. Her exceptional performance, full beam master stateroom and large air conditioned cockpit give her "Best in Class" status.
ALL Engines, Generator & Transmission Service are UP TO DATE!!!!!
FULL Compound, Buff & Wax from Water Line Up. All Metals Polished, FULL DETAIL of Engine Room and Bilges.
- " Family Waggin" is a low hour example of the Cruisers 500\520 Express Cruisers. She has a range of 250 miles at her 26 knot cruise speed. Her exceptional performance, full beam master stateroom and large air conditioned cockpit give her "Best in Class" status. ALL Engines, Generator & Transmission Service are UP TO DATE!!!!! CARPETS SHAMPOO FULL Compound, Buff & Wax from Water Line Up. All Metals Polished, FULL DETAIL of Engine Room and Bilges.
- Large salon and two luxurious private staterooms with en-suite heads provide a smooth layout with luxurious appointments for complete comfort and relaxation.
- The Salon is has a large open layout with the inviting feeling of home. With a rich Cherry decor, ultra leather seating, rounded doorways, 30" Flatscreen with surround sound, abundant light and ventilation. This is the ideal place to entertain or relax with the family. Cherry entry treads Central Vacuum system Crescent Shaped Flexsteel sofa w/ recliners Folding leaf coffee table/dinette Twin overhead hatches providing natural lighting 4 Port windows Overhead Cabinetry with curved cherry doors Mirrored Bulkheads with etched borders Snap-in Carpet protector runners Carpets Shampoo
- The galley is located to port and is fully equipped and handsomely finished in Satin Cherry and Corian. Generous storage and a back-lit wine & spirit glass cabinet complete this friendly and beautifully finidhed space. Over sized solid surface countertop Abundant storage cabinets and drawers Exhaust fan system Double stainless steel sink with spray faucet Sharp Carousel Stainless Steel Convection Microwave Two-Burner Princess Stovetop Nova Kool Side by Side Refrigerator/Freezer Black and Decker Spacemaker Coffee Maker Wine/Spirit Cabinet with glass door and lighting Broan Trash Compactor Wine cooler
- Master Stateroom
- Center-line Queen Berth Full standing headroom 6 Vertical Ports Cedar lined clothes locker Plentiful storage throughout Corian Counter tops on night stands Reading lights Mirrored Bulkhead Built-in glass curio shelving En-suite Head Spendide 2000S Washer/Dryer Combo ENTERTAINMENT CENTER IN MSR: Sharp Aquos 20" Flatscreen TV DVD player Stereo System with remote control
- Master Head
- Solid Surface Counter top Ceramic Sink Ceramic Tile Flooring Large medicine cabinet Exhaust Fan and AC Vent Techma Electric Ceramic Toilet Waste Level Monitor Shower stall with bi-fold glass door
- VIP Stateroom
- Center-line Queen Berth w/steps on each side 3 Drawers below berth Cedar lined clothes lockers Overhead hatch with screen and shade Twin Port windows with screens Mirrored Bulkhead 13" Sharp Aquos Flatscreen DVD with remote control
- Guest Head
- Solid Surface Counter top Tecma Electric Toilet Waste Level Monitor Ceramic Sink Ceramic Tile Flooring Mirrored medicine cabinet Exhaust Fan and AC Vent Shower stall with bi-fold glass door Day entry from salon
- Side Power Bow Thruster Jabsco Remote Spotlight Sea Key System Digital Depth Sounder Bennett Trim Tabs Electronic engine controls Electronic Engine Gauges Windlass controls Windshield Washer/Wipers Windshield Defogger Hailer horn (2) Adjustable Captain's Chairs Large companion lounge to port Air conditioning/heating system AM/FM/CD Interfaced stereo with subwoofer, amplifier and 4 speakers Power steering Walk-thru windshield with hand rail Extended Aft Bimini New Canvas -2012 Stamoid Bimini & Mask Hard Top
- Raymarine 240 VHF w/ external speaker Raymarine Ray 53 VHF Raymarine E120 Plotter/GPS/Radar Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot 72 Mile Radar Scanner Garmin 740S Touch Screen Fish Finder, Chart Plotter
- Wiring is color-coded, numbered and neatly secured in wire looms per ABYC guidelines. Onan 13 KW genset w/remote pane and sound enclosure with 605 hours (2) Charles 30 amp 24 vdc battery chargers Batteries in FRP boxes w/On-Off switches & isolators Battery parallel switch Glendenning 50 amp Cablemaster shorepower reel (transom) Telephone/CATV inlet 125/250 vac distribution panel w/thermal circuit breakers 12/24 vdc distribution panel w/thermal circuit breakers Monitor system w/high water alarms Bonding system Halogen 24 vdc lighting throughout interior Exterior courtesy lighting Navigation lighting Reading lights (staterooms) Vimar light switches throughout CO alarms Electrical outlets (interior and exterior, gfci where needed)
- A service tech's dream engine room. Access is through a deck hatch in the center of the cockpit and has standing room through with full outboard access. All valves, switches and controls are clearly labeled. Twin Volvo Penta D-12 Diesels 715 hp ZF Transmissions - V-drive Reverso Oil Changer System - Engine & Genset 20 Gallon Water Heater Sea Star Hydraulic Steering - Power Assist 3- Reverse Cycle Heat/AC units Fireboy Fire suppressant system Fuel cross over system Fuel overflow recovery system 2½" diameter prop shafts, Aquamet 22 Dripless shaft seals Stand up head room Abundant storage Engine room lighting - (4) bright fixtures Delta T engine room blowers 360º Engine access 110 Volt outlet ALL Engines, Generator & Transmission Service are UP TO DATE!!!!!
- AM/FM/CD stereo, subwoofer, amp Removable snap-in carpet- Carpets Shampoo Abundant seating/lounging Electric grill/Wet Bar Drink holders 120V outlet Abundant storage Refrigerator/ice maker Reverse Cycle Heat/AC Huge U-shaped lounge aft with storage below Fiberglass Table top with fold-up wings Wet Bar Console featuring Electric Grill, bottle storage and trash chute Hot/cold sink at wet bar L-shaped companion lounge to port Twin High Back Captain's Chairs with armrests and bolster Cockpit curtains - Stamoid - NEW 2012 Extended Aft Bimini Top Stainless Steel Windshield frame Hardtop with Skylight and twin opening hatches Cockpit Awning 6'6" Headroom Throughout 20" Flat panel TV - concealed under grill DVD player
- Transom Area
- Hot/Cold Transom Shower Hide-away 800 lb Davit Storage lockers Molded steps to gunwale Companionway to cockpit Stereo controls (2) 12" docking cleats Abundant storage Drink holders Extended swim platform Swim ladder Transom Lounge with removable cushion Weaver Dinghy Chocks
- Center walk-thru windshield Foredeck sun lounge cushions Anchor wash down system Maxwell 1200 windlass Stainless steel windshield frame Anchor roller, polished stainless Flat, easily accessible foredeck
- Factory Options
- Anchor wash-down system Climate controlled cockpit Electric grill in cockpit Washer/dryer combo, 120V Foredeck sun lounge cushions Cockpit wash-down system Cockpit table Macerator pump out for holding tank Waste level monitor Blue accent gel coat hull Cherry entry treads in cabin Vertical, opening portholes in aft stateroom Cablemaster Bow thruster Oil change system 20" LCD and DVD TV in aft stateroom 30" LCD TV with home theater system in salon 13" LCD and DVD TV in forward stateroom Décor package Techma Quietflush heads Therapeutic foam mattresses Central vacuum system Carpet runners Remote Control Nautical Structures MCR 800lb davit
- Personal items are not included in the sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht