- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 450 package
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Carver designers were able to give this yacht an enormous full-width salon whose dimensions rival your average 55-footer. The full-beam salon is huge with seating for a small crowd and a dinette area forward. The forward and aft staterooms are fitted with queen berths and each head has a separate shower stall. Additional features of the Carver 466 include an aft-deck hardtop, wing doors, and a big flybridge. This particular Carver has the engine package of choice being powered with the upgraded 450 Cummins package instead of the Standard Volvo package.
- 13kw Kohler Generator Reverse Cycle Heat/AC Halon System Battery Charger CO Detectors Hour Meters Fume Detector Overboard Discharge Water Heater Oil Changer System Remote Spotlight Stereo TV w/VCR Trim Tabs
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Carver 466 Motor Yacht features contemporary motor yacht styling and Carver's advanced, raised walk-deck design that creates the roomiest cabin in this size range. The impressive cabin is warm and inviting, created by the appeal of the cherry wood cabinetry with high-gloss finish, contemporary colors and plush Ultraleather seating. Large windows and Carver's signature two-tiered window design provides light throughout the salon. Sleeping accommodations include three staterooms with a private head compartment in the master stateroom (aft). Families will enjoy the space and comfort designed into the 466's flybridge. There's a fully equipped control console and ample seating.
- Accommodations: Walk Thru
- Accommodations Three Staterooms Sleeps 6 Two Heads Separate Showers Beginning forward, the VIP stateroom is beautifully finished and includes a queen, Island berth with storage below. Hanging locker space is plentiful with a large, cedar lined locker to port and an additional cedar lined locker to starboard. The forward head is entered through the companionway to starboard and also includes access from the Forward Stateroom. The head is roomy and includes a separate shower stall; there is ample storage above and below the vanity. Moving aft and to port, the galley includes all of the amenities and comforts of home. Fully functional and roomy, the galley includes an oven, flat surface stove, microwave/convection oven, separate refrigerator and freezer, coffee maker, sink, full-sized dishwasher, and plenty of counter space. Countertops are finished with solid surface Karadon. The galley sole is finished in hardwood. Moving to starboard from the galley, a third stateroom is located beneath the large dinette. The stateroom includes a single berth and can also be utilized to store items for extended voyages. Moving aft and up a couple of steps from the galley, is the expansive salon area. The breakfast bar is situated to port and the large dinette capable of seating six is located to starboard. The salon includes a huge settee to starboard and aft and an additional settee to port with an integrated sleeper. The salon is inviting and capable of entertaining many guests. The entertainment center featuring a Bose stereo system, DVD, CD changer and color TV is located to port and aft. Continuing aft, down and through the companionway to port, the washer dryer combo is located along the companionway to the master stateroom. Moving into the aft master stateroom , is a beautifully appointed cabin with lots of storage in both drawers and cedar-lined hanging lockers. The lockers and cabinetry have been customized to include full-length lockers and additional stowage. The queen island berth is situated along the centerline. An additional entertainment center with stereo, CD, is located aft and to starboard. Drawers line the starboard section, the aft vanity, and flank the centerline berth both to port and starboard. The master head is situated to port and includes a vanity and sink with storage above and below, and a separate shower stall.
- Radar VHF Radio GPS Plotter Intercom Compass Depthfinder
- Windlass Wet Bar Wing Doors Dockside Water
- Yacht Direct LLC
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Oscar Losada (cell) 305-525-9301, (office) 954-745-8983, (toll free) 1-877-536-2348, or firstname.lastname@example.org