- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Gemini 34 is a proven offshore cruiser as well as the perfect vehicle to explore backwaters with the 18” draft achieved by the use of pivoting centerboards, kick up rudders and retractable power foot. The construction methods of molding the hulls and centerboard trunks as one piece of solid glass make for a very structurally strong vessel.
The lay out with the large cockpit, roomy saloon and three staterooms allows for very comfortable living whether it’s a couple on an extended cruise or three couples off for a weekend. Great vessel for a family with kids.
- LAYOUT AND ACCOMMODATIONS
- Queen berth forward over bridge deck starboard forward Double berths in the aft end of port and starboard hull U shaped dinette in saloon converts to double bed Large drop leaf table in saloon Head and shower forward in port hull Folding door seperates shower from head Large windows and opening ports result in bright airy boat One custon opening port in each cabin 4 opening Bomar deck hatches Teak and holly floors Fiberglass surfaces with teak trim Nicro solar vent in head custom towel bars, magazine racks aqnd book racks custom teak trash cans in galley and head Fully varnished interior 6 fans 6 reading lights Brass ships clock Window shades Rod racks Ample storage, lockers and drawers throughout Interior soft goods in exelent condition
- Generous counter space for food preparation Double stainless steel sink LP gas stove with over and remote controls Abundant storage spaces for foods and cooking utensils Propane/120 volt refrigeration 3 cubic ft Daewoo microwave oven
- Standard Horizon Intrepid DSC VHF with RAM mic ACR Satellite 406 EPIRB Garmin GPS Map 175 with SW FL software Garmin Fishfinder 240 Furno 1622 LCD Radar on pole on stern Standard 100 Speed log West Weatherman Autohelm 4000 wheel autopilot JVC Stero CD with 4 speakers TV/VCR with Shakespeare TV antenna
- Three AGM Batteries 15 amp Charles Battery charger Freedom 1000 (2000 watt peak) inverter with dual accss at Galley and AB switch AC sorce selector switch 30 amp shore power Marinco inlet 50 ft 30 amp shore power cord AC/DC panels with circuit breakers Solar panels mounted on davit for house batteries 55 amp alternator on engine 3.5 Mastervolt Whisper 3.5 diesel generator with remote
- MECANICAL AND PLUMBING
- Hot and cold pressure water with 6 gal engine/110volt hot water heater Mermaid AC 16000btu with reverse heat and upgraded March sea water pump with upgraded Groco strainer 3 fire extinguishers Whale gulper shower pump Upgraded Groco raw water strainer for engine take 2 bilge pumps custom holding tank sight glass Custom water tank vents Manual anchor windless with 33 lb Bruce anchor and 30ft G4 chain and 1/2 inch nylon rode Blaster wash down pump at anchor well Emergency shutdown for engine at the helm Sillette Lift able drive leg Dock side pressure regulator for shore side water Manual Raritan head Y valve for pump out Shower sump pump Wheel steering that can control rudders when kicked up Marelon sea cocks
- DECK HARDWARE AND GEAR
- Selden aluminum mast, double spreader Shaffer roller furling Asymmetrical fiberglass Centerboards Avon 3.10 roll up inflatable Evinrude 8hp outboard motor Factory installed stainless steel davits with solor panels mounted on top Custom screens New cockpit cushions Custom cockpit sunshades Custom canvas cockpit enclosure Exterior window covers Custom windshield sunscreen Exterior rod holders Aqua meter compass with backup Custom helm bench with step and cover Custom upgraded swim ladder Stern shower Outboard storage bracket Emergency "get home" outboard bracket 4 lifeline gates Folding bow seat Custom hatch in the hardtop Custom grab handles Extra halyard Custom roller furler leads Custom spinnaker tack fittings Custom spring cleats and extra stern cleats Custom quick release check stays 310 sqft full batten main 150% genoa Galesail storm jib 700 sqft Asymmetrical Spinnaker 1.5oz with ATN sock Bow and stern ss pulpits 33# Bruce anchor Assorted dock lines and fenders Flares PFDs MOB light and horseshoe life ring 2 Lewmar #7 2 speed winches at the mast 2 Lewmar #40 2 speed winches in the cockpit Halyards and sheets braided Dacron Cam cleats on all reefig gear
- Hull, deck and interior liner solid glass, 1.5 oz matt and 2 layers of 18 x 15 Cofab matt. End grain balsa across foredeck,in cabin top and cockpit floor area omly Liners glassed to hull prior to deck going on to become structural Layed up with Vinylester resin Hull and deck fitted shoebox fashion , bonded and bolted.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.