- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- W27 A
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Hinterholler built Frers designed F-3 36 sloop makes an excellent club racer. She has a modified wing bulb keel giving her a shallower draft than her sister ships. Her current owner has done a lot of refit work including fitting a new sole. Fresh bottom paint 9/11. PRICE REDUCED AGAIN 11/13! BRING OFFERS!
- Beginning first forward is the chain locker. Next aft is the V berth. Next aft to stbd. is a storage area with bins and an open locker. Across to port is the head with a diverter type shower. Next aft is the salon with a settee on each side of the centerline drop leaf table. The table has bar storage recessed in the center. There is a sea berth above the back of the stbd. settee. Next aft to port is the galley work area with the top loading reefer box in the counter, a fold up counter extension aft over the quarter berth, and gimbaled single burner stove on the bulkhead fwd.. On the centerline aft in the top of the engine box under the companionway ladder is the double stainless steel sink. To stbd. is the nav. station. Aft of the galley and nav. station on each side port and stbd. of the engine compartment is a quarter berth. There are opening ports into the cockpit from the quarter berths for light and air. There are two opening hatches on the cabin top for light and air. There are access panels all around the engine giving good access to the engine and equipment under the cockpit. The transom is last. The partitions are painted plywood trimmed in Teak. Counter surfaces are Formica. The interior is in good condition. The sole has been replaced or refinished throughout.
- Engine and Mechanical
- Westerbeke 4 cyl. fresh water cooled diesel. Racor fuel/water separator. 12 volt electric fuel pump. Vetus fuel tank vent carbon filter. FRP waterlift type muffler. Martek folding prop.
- Spars & Rigging
- Painted double spreader aluminum mast and reefing line track boom. Harken jib sheet turning blocks. 2 x Lewmar 44 ST anodized winches. 2 x Barinet 28 anodized winches. NavTek hydraulic back stay tensioner. Forespar line drive whisker pole. Solid type boom vang. Harken anodized roller furler for jib. Adjustable Genoa block cars. Aluminum snatch block socket toe rail. 2 x vinyl winch handle sockets. Harken main sheet traveler at front of cockpit. Staylock type rigging fittings. Dacron running rigging. Running backstays. 2 x Lewmar 40 St anodized winches. All lines lead aft to cockpit front line stoppers. Harken cabin top cheek blocks. Stainless steel strap type mast climbing steps. All shrouds and stays new 2002.
- Fully battened main with 2 reef points. 155% Genoa. 110% jib. Reaching Spinnaker with dowsing sock.
- Steering & Controls
- 54" stainless steel destroyer wheel with Elk hide cover. Chain and cable over quadrant steering. Dual lever Morse type engine controls on helm pedestal.
- 12 volt D.C. system. 125 volt A.C. shorepower with outlets inside. 12 volt outlet in cockpit and at nav. station. 125 volt/ 30 amp shorepower connection in cockpit. Shore phone connection in cockpit (inoperative). 125 volt switch/fuse panel. Seimens solar panel built into top of hatch slide cover. 2 x Nicro solar powered fan/vents over cabin top fwd.. 2 x 12 volt 150 AH deep cycle AGM house batteries. 1 x 12 volt AGM engine starting battery. Battery charge isolator to interconnect all batteries to charge sources. 4 way battery selector switch. All batteries new. 12 volt lighting including swivel reading lights. 12 volt foredeck flood. 12 volt fuse/switch panels. Reverse polarity indicator. Guest ChargePro 10 amp 12 volt battery charger.
- Instruments & Electronics
- Lev O Gage longitudinal and transverse clinometers in cockpit (inoperative). Raytheon ST4000+ autopilot with control head in cockpit (inoperative). Engine tachometer, oil pressure gauge, coolant temp. meter, volt meter, and hour meter in cockpit. Standard VHF radio mike plug for remote mike in cockpit connected to Horizon VHF . Ritchie magnetic steering compass on helm pedestal. Garmin 3206 GPS Map /plotter on helm pedestal. Inoperative radar with no antenna dome. Raytheon ST60+ Tridata in cockpit. Windex on masthead. Radar reflector on mast. Innoperative Jensen AM/FM/CD with speakers aft in salon. New Moeller fuel tank gauge in cockpit. Horizon Spectrum DSC VHF radiotelephone. Bronze ship's clock, barometer, and thermometer.
- Double stainless steel sink and 12 volt pressurised fresh water. Force 10 single burner gimballed bulkhead mounted propane stove. Top loading reefer box with 12 volt Isotherm cold plate, Shureflo 12 volt drain pump, and hand drain pump. Seaward 120 volt 8 USG water heater. Fold up counter top extension. Force 10 cylindrical stainless steel rail mount propane BBQ grill.
- Head & Sanitary
- Hand pump marine toilet. Lectra San flow thru treatment system and bladder holding tank with deck pump out. Shower sump. "Telephone" type shower. Cockpit deck shower.
- 2 x 12 volt bilge pumps ( 1 submersible at front of engine and 1 diaphram type with suction strainer for keel sump). Hand diaphram bilge pump in cockpit. MOB pole in launching tube in transom. Double tier vinyl coated stainless steel lifelines. Fold down stainless steel transom swim ladder. Stainless steel cabin top hand rails. Stainless steel bow pulpit and stern rail. 1 B:C hand portable fire extinguishers in V berth and salon. Olin flare kit. 4 type II PFDs. 1 throwable PFD.
- Ground Tackle
- Delta ~15 # plow type anchor. 30' galvanized chain with 5/8" 3 strand Dacron rode. Stainless steel anchor chute with roller.
- Helm pedestal cover. Bimini top.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.