- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New to Market !!
- Three staterooms and tow full heads. Queen in Master stateroom with full head and shower, Bow VIP stateroom with a double down to port and a single up to starboard with private access to guest head, Guest stateroom upper and lower twin beds with access to the guest head. Maple paneling through out with beige carpet, Natural Teak and Holly flooring in galley and heads. Tow inch wood slat blinds in salon and Sand Stone Corian counter tops in Galley and Dinette. Beige leather sofa and dinette, ottoman and barrel chair.
- Two Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer draw units, Whirlpool 4-Burner ceramic electric stove, Whirlpool Microwave/Convection oven with built in stove vent, Whirlpool trash compactor, 20 gallon electric water heater, 110 fresh water pump, Sand Stone Corian counter and dinette tops, Whirlpool stackable clothes washer and dryer, Charcoal water filtration system, U-Line ice maker, Garbage disposal.
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless bow rails, Aluminum bridge rails and ladder, Pipe welders Hard top half tower with three sided track–to-track enclosure and seven zip outs, two molded quartz lights, over head hand rail, Fortress anchor and Maxwel/Nilsen chain and rope windlass, Bow pulpit, Murray Products Roto-cast helm and companion chairs, Fly Bridge ice chest, Large bench seating with plenty of storage beneath, Three Deep Sea under water lights, storage under cockpit step, step box with storage, extended bridge deck over bait station, Pod style helm station with Palm Beach style Mathers electric engine controls, Hynautic steering, 6-Man life raft.
- Two Furuno 15” NavNet computer screens for 72 Mile radar, chart plotter, fish finder, video. Northstar 972 Plotter. Garmin 3206 GPS. Simrad AP25 autopilot. B&G digital speed, temp and depth readout, Horizon Standard Matrix VHF, ACR EPIRB, 6” Ritchie Compass, Pop up electronics console, Sony 35” TV, Denon stereo receiver, Sony 3D Blueray player, Sony 19”TV(MSR), Matrix AM/FM/CD/DVD player (MSR) two closed circuit TV cameras in E/R, SeaTel SAT TV dome, XM satellite radio/weather receiver, I-Pod dock, 2- Direct Satellite TV receivers, 6 Sony stereo speakers outside.
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Onan 21.5KW generator with 2240 Hours, 24 Volt DC and 110/240 Volt AC electrical systems, Eskimo by Dometic ice machine, Watermakers, Inc 600GPD water maker, Oil change system, Electric Fuel primer pumps, Engine block heaters, Mechanical engine gauges (Engine oil pressure and temp, Gear oil pressure and temp, Fuel pressure, Ammeter, Tachometer, Jacket water temp), Charles Industries 24 Volt 50 Amp C-Charger, Fuel transfer pump, Automatic Halon fire suppression system, ZF transmissions, Dual Racor fuel filters, Cablemaster shore power cord reel, Cruisair reverse cycle air condition system with SMX online digital controls, Caterpillar digital engine monitors, Bennet hydraulic trim tabs.
- Fishing Equipment
- Murray Products Large fighting chair, Pipe Welder triple spreader out riggers, transom fish box/ice box for Eskimo ice maker, in deck fish box, bait station with freezer, sink, storage, transom door and gate, four gunwale mount rod holders, 7-gang rod rack on bridge rail, 3-under water lights, Center rigger, Fresh and salt water wash down.
- Salesman Remarks
- The Surprise has always been professionally maintained by a full time captain and has been owned by the same meticulous owner since she was new. She has always been stored in fresh water but enjoyed fishing in the Gulf of Mexico . Recent updates and maintenance with in the past five years includes new electronics, top side paint bridge enclosure Sat TV. Since 2013 the Surprise has had a bottom job, full wax, out riggers removed and waxed, oil changed, electronics console hydraulic rams, engine hatch rams. She is nearly perfect in every way, rigged and ready to go and is the best priced 55 Hatteras Convertible on the market.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.