- 26 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 140 EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This boat is in nice condition and ready for a new owner. Not familiar with the advantages of a Twin Vee, see below.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Weekender Cabin with brand new (unused) mattress on double/queen size bunk. Dometic self contained toilet and fiberglass vanity basin module with manual fresh water faucet. Generous storage possibilities. 4-portlights, opening overhead hatch, 12VDC lighting and solar powered vent (NF). Simple interior finish for easy care. Folding cabin door.
- Helm Console
- Ritchie compass Suzuki engine controls; trim & tilt 2-tachs, 2-fuel gauges, 2-hour meters (questionable function) Garmin touch screen GPS/Plotter (approx. 1 yr. old) Icom ICM 422 VHF Windlass control for Power Winch Anchor Pro remote operated windlass Spotlight control Polly Planar Stereo/tuner/amp/CD w/speakers (4-one damaged) Helm seat – wide leaning post style w/rocket launcher and live well Sea Star hydraulic steering
- Fiberglass Hardtop Spreader lights fore & aft Companion chair Bow rail SS anchor roller Electric windlass Anchor w/rode Spotlight 4-rod holders at transom 4 – gunnel rod holders Boarding ladder
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- 2-Automatic/manual electric bilge pumps 12VDC System 3-12V Batteries (1 for each engine, 1-house battery; batteries approx. 1 yr. old)
- Aluminum 2-axle custom trailer (2006 model) with brakes
- Broker's Comments
- This Twin Vee Weekender is Priced to Sell! Fresh bottom paint and hull wax. Are you ready for fun Cruising and Fishing economically?
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- “On the morning of Paul's scheduled sea trial, I received a call from him asking me if I would like to join him in evaluating the performance of the 26' Twin Vee Power Cat. Normally, I would jump at any opportunity to get out on the water, but this day was different. A large tropical storm was pushing through, and no sane people were even on the road, much less, planning a trip out into the Gulf. I tried my tactful best to decline the offer, citing a house full of sick children requiring my constant attention, but it fell on deaf ears. Realizing Paul's determination not to postpone was based on his unrelenting work schedule, I reluctantly gave in. Besides, who in their right mind at Wefing's would match Paul's commitment to go through with the plan anyway? The President, Marc Grove, that's who. In fact, when we called Marc to make sure the plans were still on, he quickly pointed out that as long as the seas were under ten feet, he had no reservations about putting the 26' Twin Vee through its paces.” READ THE COMPLETE REPORT OF THIS SEA TRIAL - CLICK HERE AND, FOR ANOTHER OPINION - CLICK HERE Twin Vee Builder's Video - CLICK HERE