This lightly used vessel is in pristine condition, being maintained by a family sparing no expense. Family needs have changed so the yacht must be sold.
- Hull and Main Deck
- ·Main deck in planked solid teak – plank width: 50 mm – thickness 15 mm -waterproofing through a special black rubber type SICAFLEX - edge all around in teak 8/10 mm wide and 15 mm thick; ·Capping rail in solid teak 150 mm wide and 50 mm thick; ·4 deck-bollards in stainless steel type ·6 roller fairleads ·2 fairleads with bollard ·2 electric anchor winches 2000 W. 24v ·Chain locker with inspection hatch; ·2 hot galvanized anchors type POLANKER of 90 kos; each with 110 m chain dia; 12mm each; ·Large sunbathing area with simile leather cushions at the bow; ·Window covers for front and side bridge windows; ·Side access doors from main deck; ·Lights in the cockpit; ·Salt water intake for fire-fighting and deck washing; ·Fresh water connection with dock socket; ·Extractable hot/cold shower aft; ·Teak covered swimming platform and stairs; ·Foldable bathing ladder ·Retractable electro-hydraulic gangway in stainless steel ·1 warping winch aft ·Speakerphone system in wheelhouse/ fly bridge/ engine room/ bow and cockpit; ·Grills type “MUNTERS” for engine room ventilation.
- ·Windscreens in tempered glass with frame in stainless steel ·Magnetic compass RITCHIE ·Rudder angle indicators; ·Trim tab controls and indicator; ·Electronic controls for main engines ·Log and echo sounder repeaters RAYMARINE ·Automatic pilot ·Intercom; ·GRP double pilot seat with white imitation leather cushions; ·GRP mast for radar, antennas, lights etc. ·Sofa for six people ·Sunbathing area with cushions ·Search light with remote control from fly and wheelhouse ·Compressed air horn; ·Electro-hydraulic crane for tender - loading capacity 600kg 24 v rotating 360°; ·Bimini top; ·Tender 14' with GRP keel, central console and o.b. Engine 40 hp; ·Cradles for tender.
- Engine Room/Lazzarette
- ·2 MTU marine engines, 12V2000, 1800 HPw/320hrs ·2 ZF V-drive ·2 generators with exhaust-water separators; ·Watertight entrance door from the transom; ·Watertight entrance door from the lazarete; ·Entrance hatch from main deck; ·Thermal insulation and sound proofing ·Submerged engine exhaust pipes under hull; ·Work bench with vice; ·1 double water/ diesel oil Racor filter for each main engine; ·1 single diesel oil/ water Racor filter for each generator; ·1 manual oil suction pump for main engines; ·1 manual pump for diesel oil; ·Fire fighting co2system with manual control; ·Main electric distribution board; ·Lighting with waterproof roof lamps; ·Interphone for bridge/engine room;
- ·Hot water system with 2 electric water heaters 220V – 80 litres each; ·Two battery chargers ZIVAN - A continuous service for service batteries and timer for main engine starter batteries; ·One battery charger ZIVAN - A continuous service for radio batteries. ·Anticorrosive cathodic installation with bus-bars and zinc anodes on the hull; ·Automatic system for grey water discharge with motor pump ; ·Centralized system for emptying the black water tank with motor pump ·1 TECNICOMAR water maker 95 l/h; ·Fixed automatic co2fire-fighting system for the engine room with emergency manualcontrol from the cockpit; ·Bow thruster with 350 kg thrust – propeller power 32 hp.
- A/C Systems
- Capacity: 89.800 btu/h in summer cycle and 107.760 btu/h in winter cycle with a coolant evaporation - 1 water chiller station FRIGIT C6 - 220V/1/50hz; - Freon 22 gas cooler. - Saloon 3 units - Wheelhouse 2 units - Owner cabin 2 units - Guest cabin stbd 1 unit - Guest cabin port 1 unit - Vip cabin fwd 2 units - Crew cabin port 1 unit - Crew cabin stbd 1 unit
- ·Leather sofa; ·Extensible fixed table; ·Leather pilot seat; ·Charts-holder; ·MTU electronic controls for main engine throttles ·Rudder angle indicator; ·Trim tab controls; ·Magnetic compass RITCHIE F600; ·Echo sounder RAYMARINE ·Log RAYMARINE ·Barometer, hygrometer, clock; ·Telephone; ·Caliper watertight side door; ·Gps with plotter NAVIONICS ·VHF with DSC; ·Radar 48 miles ·NAVICONTROL autopilot interfaced with GPS;
- ·Big sofa and coffee table ·Icemaker 220V; ·Stereo-system with radio+compact disc player with speakers in the saloon, cockpit, wheelhouse, and Fly Bridge; ·Color plasma TV 37”; ·Combi DVD/ VTR ·Sliding entrance door from the aft deck;
- Dining Room
- ·Dining table for 8 people with chairs; ·Ceiling lighting with spots; ·Fixing for glasses and dishes
- ·2 refrigerators/freezer with compressors in engine room operating at 220/24V; ·Stainless steel double sink; ·Electric oven 220V ·Pyroceram stove top with 4 burners ·Wall stainless steel fire screen; ·Granite counter top ·Dish-washer ·Washer/dryer in the lazarette; ·Side watertight calliper door; ·Sliding entrance door to wheelhouse.
- Main Deck Head
- ·Electric head ·Built-in wash-basin with marble top; ·Varnished teak floor.
- Master Stateroom
- ·Double bed ·Drawers under the bed; ·LCD color TV 20”; ·Portholes; ·Money safe; ·Stereo radio-cd system ·Vanity with mirror ·Large clothes-hanger; ·Mirror at the bulkhead; ·Porthole.
- Master Head
- ·2 built-in wash-basins with marble top and one large mirror above; ·Electric head and bidet; ·Closed shower;
- Stbd Guest Stateroom / Head
- ·2 twin beds and Pulman drop down bed (sleeps 3) ·Drawer under the beds; ·Side porthole; ·Stereo radio STBD. HEAD ·Electric head and bidet; ·Porthole.
- Fore Guest Stateroom / Head
- · Double bed ·Drawers under the bed; ·Stereo radio ·Porthole; HEAD ·Electric head and bidet; ·Built-in wash-basin with marble top and a large mirror
- Port Guest Stateroom / Head
- ·2 twin beds and a Pulman drop down bed (sleeps 3) ·Drawer under the beds; ·Stereo radio PORT GUEST HEAD ·Electric head and bidet; ·Wash-basin with marble top and large mirror ·Floor in semi glossed teak wood; ·Porthole.
- Crew Quarters
- ·2 bunk beds ·Clothes cabinet; ·Side porthole; ·Stereo radio CREW HEAD ·Ceiling shower system; ·Wash-basin with mirror; ·Electric head
- Captain Quarters
- ·1 Double bed ·Clothes cabinet; ·Side porthole; ·Stereo radio CAPTAIN HEAD ·Ceiling shower system; ·Wash-basin with mirror; ·Electric head
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.