The C-Condo was converted from a commercial standby boat to a very functional and well executed Mothership in 1988 for world travel while towing a large sport fisherman. The Caterpillar machinery was installed in 2006 and by the low indicated hours not enjoyed nearly enough. She has been replaced by a much larger model and now available for a steal at $400,000.00.
- Sleeping for 16 in eight staterooms with four for the owners and guests and four for the crew, plus five full heads: two ensuite. Owner and guest accommodations feature a master suite with a king sized bed and a private head with a separate stall shower. There is a VIP suite with a queen sized berth and a private head with a separate stall shower. There are also two twin staterooms with upper and lower berths. These guest staterooms use one of the three guest heads along the companionway. Each stateroom is very spacious and features plenty of drawer and hanging storage and TV. The crew accommodations are forward and down and feature two twin upper and lower staterooms and two double bed staterooms. There is a head with a separate stall shower at the top of the stairs to service these quarters. Back on the main deck there is a seating area forward and to port that can be a crew lounge, office or a more intimate living area. There is a large salon aft with a built in L-Shaped dinette aft and to stbd, a wet bar to port with sink, refrigerator and ice maker and an entertainment center forward.
- Large walk in refrigerator and separate walk in freezer to port of the galley. ToastMaster Stainless steel commercial duty four burner stove and oven, Kitchenaid Icemaker and trash compacter, Full beam pantry forward, Kitchenaid upright refrigerator/ freezer, double stainless steel sink, two 60 gallon electric water heaters, Formica cabinetry, stainless back splash, commercial vinyl flooring.
- Deck & Hull
- The upper deck is 24’ wide by 59’ long and features the frame for a nice sun shade, built in table and seating, a hydraulic davit with a telescoping boom and cradle for a large tender. The lower aft deck is 24’ wide by 12’ long, covered with Teak, and with two built in storage compartments (one with a Bar-B- Que grill) and the door to the salon. Stairs to the upper deck are on the port side and forward. The pilot house is forward with great visibility and full instrumentation. Walk around decks are @42” wide. The gunwales are 40” high and have boarding gates aft on center and one each to port and starboard.
- Two Furuno 11” NavNet systems with dual radars, Furuno GP90 GPS, 6” Ritchie compass, Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF, Furuno FAP 330 Autopilot, Bridgemate AIS, SEA 330 SSB with Necode ringer, 18” KVH Trac Phone Stabilized dome, 48” SeaTel TV stabilized dome, 52” Pioneer Plasma TV, Yamaha Stereo receiver, Onkyo CD player, Panasonic VHS VCR player, Sony DVD player, Polk Audio speakers, 42” Plasma TV, Eight 13” flat panel TV’s (1 in each stateroom).
- Twin Caterpillar 3408 480BHP diesel engines with 2312 hours, Twin Disc marine gears with 4:1 reduction, Two Caterpillar 3304 105 KW generators with 6571 Hours Port and 6194 Hours Stbd, Alfa Laval fuel centrifuge, two Village Marine 1200 GPD water makers with a Aquafiner UV sterilization filter, Hot Water circulation system, two Air Compressors, Dual Racor fuel filters, Air starters for engines, Dual electric over hydraulic steering systems, dedicated Hydraulic system for davit, Large utility area with work bench, vise and grinder as well as wash and dryer and storage. Two separate central air condition system by Sealand Mechanical in stainless steel housings, tow spare props, one spare shaft, four 500 watt quartz lights, Mathers engine controls, Mechanical Gauges on both engines and generators, Dry stack exhaust.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.