"Elusive Dream" could be your "Dream Come True"! New bottom paint, wax/buff, batteries and more in Feb 2013!! This is a lightly used 33 footer with a late Sept 2011 survey giving it an "Excellent" rating. The vessel is comfortable, spacious and easy to sail. All lines lead aft, foresail and main furler, plus the S/S cockpit traveler arch, make single handing easy to manage. Cockpit is clutter free with wide side decks for safety and comfort. Equipped with good electronics, 2-Staterooms, 1-Head and A/C. The interior is light, bright and spacious. Make an appointment to see Elusive Dream today!
- LOA: 33.6 Hull Length: 33' 1" LWL: 29' 5" Beam: 11' 6" Draft: 4' 6" Bridge Clearance: 51' 11" Cabin Headroom: 6' 4" Displacement: 10,400 Ballast: 3,579 Tanks Fuel: 25 Gal/Diesel Fresh Water: 50 Gal Holding: 25 Gal
- Engine & Mechanical
- Engine Make: Yanmar Engine Model: 3YM30X1 Horse Power: 29 (Factory Upgrade) Engine Hours: Unknown, but vessel shows light use Transmission: Yanmar Racor Fuel Filtering Controls: Morse Raw Water Pump (New 2013)
- Chart Plotter: Raymarine C80 Chart Chip: Navionics Gold USA East Autopilot: Raymarine Smart Pilot ST6002 Speed: Raymarine ST60 Depth: Raymarine ST60 Wind & Close Hauled: ST60 VHF: ICOM, IC-M422 VHF Remote: ICOM Commandmic II, HM-157 Electronics (Entertainment) Stereo: JVC CD Receiver, KD-G430 TV (Salon): Toshiba 23" LCD TV/DVD TV (Fwd Stateroom): NAXA
- Staterooms: 2 Head: 1 A/C: Oceanbreeze 16,000 BTU Teak & Holly Sole Cherry Finish Opening Ports/Hatches Galley Corian Counter Top Fridge/Freezer: Coolmatic Stove/Oven: Force 10, 2 Burner (Propane) Microwave: Tappan, TM5030B Dishes Waste Bin Sink: S/S Deep Plenty of Storage
- Sails & Rigging
- Sail Area: 542 SqFt Sails: Headsail and Main (Good Condition) Furler: Furlex 100S Mast: Selden Furling (Aluminum) B & R Rig Winches: Lewmar 30 (4) - Factory Upgrade Overhead Cockpit Traveler Arch Folding Wheel
- Electrical & Plumbing
- Switch Panel: AC/DC Batteries: Starting and House (2013) Shore Power: 30 Amp Battery Charger Marine Isolation Power Transformer: 3.6 KVA ISO, Charles Industries Hot Water Heater: Force 10, Model 40500, 5 Gallon F/W Pump: Jabsco 2.8 Toilet: Jabsco Manual Marine Macerator: Jabsco Self-Priming Holding Tank: Type III, 25 Gallons
- Ground Tackle & Safety
- Anchor: 2 - Plow & Danforth Rode: (Approx) 30' Galv. Chain & 75' 1/2" 3 Strand Nylon Windlass: Simpson-Lawrence, Electric Bilge Pump: (1) Manual, (1) Automatic Electric Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors Bilge Water Alarm Throwable PFD: (1) Type IV
- Broker Comments
- This mid-size cruiser is ready for you to entertain friends and family in comfort . From the roomy cockpit with folding wheel to the easy flow interior space with plenty of comfortable built-in seating it is time to make memories. The U-shaped galley on this Hunter 33 includes an easy care Corian counter-top, 2-burner range, refrigerator, deep sink and plenty of storage . For weekend or longer cruising there are 2 berths - V and Aft for 2 couple privacy. Plus, 1 easy-maintenance head. There is abundant storage thru-out! "Elusive Dream" shows almost NEW , is an estate sale and awaits your approval! Make an appointment to fulfill your dream today.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer .should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Out-of-State Buyers can buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax - Ask me how! Clark Jelley Central Listing Agent C: 561-676-8445 Email: Clark@EdwardsYachtSales.com