- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 GI-H w/375HP each
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BRAND NEW HULL SIDE PAINT 2013
ENGINES RECENTLY SERVICED
7.3kw KOHLER GENERATOR
Stepping aboard this well cared for Regal 3760 Commodore Express, you will be instantly gratified with the space and seating arrangement she has to offer. The open layout allows for easy conversation for both the helmsman and her passengers. Inside the cockpit, a wet bar can be found to starboard with ample storage underneath with a conveniently located refrigerator. The aft deck offers a fresh water washdown, storage for deck equipment, stereo controls and accent lighting. The entire cockpit is covered comfortably by a hard top with surround sound, lighting and walk through windshield.
Inside the cherrywood lined cabin the space and room continues with a large seating dinette to starboard and a convertible stateroom aft which sleeps two. Cherry and holly floors line the entire salon, making for a nice clean hardwood floor. The galley is to port with a stand up refrigerator, stainless steel sink and a 2 burner stove covered and stored under Corian countertops and LOTS OF STORAGE.
The master stateroom is forward with a solid door separating it from the salon, adding privacy. There is a queen sized berth with storage underneath, a settee to starboard with alongside a large cedar lined hanging locker.
- AC/DC Panel Ample cabinet and drawer storage Removable dinette table Cherry and Holly hardwood flooring Translucent hatch with bug screen Indirect accent lighting 120v GFI protected outlets Opening portholes w/blinds Leathercrest seating to starboard Hardwood steps into salon Am/FM/CD player w/surround sound 15’’ Flat screen TV w/DVD player
- Coffee Maker Corian countertops Chrome faucet Cherry and Holly hardwood flooring Stainless steel Tappain Microwave 120v GFI protected outlet 4.2 cu ft. refrigerator Stainless steel polished sink Ample above and below storage Electric 2 burner stove Power exhaust vent Concealed waste receptacle
- Master Stateroom
- Innerspring mattress w/custom comforter Carbon monoxide detector Doublewide sliding privacy door Lighted and cedar lined hanging locker Indirect lighting/direct reading lighting 120v GFI protected outlet Port and starboard porthole w/curtains
- Mid-Cabin Stateroom
- Carbon Monoxide detector Hanging Cedar lined locker Indirect lighting Privacy curtain 120V GFI protected outlet U-Shaped seating w/filler cushion Ample storage
- Retractable clothesline Hair dryer Full enclosed head w/shower Overhead lighting Full length mirror Portlight w/screen Storage behind mirror and cabinetry Vacuflush head Towel racks Electric exhaust vent fan
- Floating compass Twin lever controls Dash circuit breakers Raymarine ST60 digital depth Glove box storage Burlwood instrument panel 12V accessory outlet Remote control spotlight Wood steering wheel w/5 position tilt VHF radio
- Raymarine C-80 GPS/Chartplotter and sounder Raymarine ST 60 Digital depth iCom IC-M304 VHF Radio Kenwood stereo command center
- Electrical System
- 7.3KW Kohler generator in sound shield 18,000 BTU Air conditioning system w/reverse heat Automatic high water bilge alarm House battery, Port engine and Starboard engine batteries 60 Amp Battery charger Battery isolator Battery parallel switch Bilge blower Fireboy extinguishing system Galvanic isolator (2) 30 Amp shore power cords Hydraulic trim tabs TV antenna and cable hook up Color coded wiring system throughout
- Engine Compartment
- Volvo 8.1 Gi 375 hp each w/527 hours Kohler 7.3 kw Generator
- Removable carpet Chart holder to port Quick access engine room hatch Hydraulic engine room access hatch Courtesy lighting 120v GFIC protected outlet Wet bar to starboard Refrigerator to starboard Walkthrough windshield with molded in steps Hard top w/accent windows
- Hull & Deck
- Anchor roller w/stainless steel guard plate Anchor washdown Recessed anchor locker 316 Stainless steel bow railing (6) 10’’ Stainless steel cleats Gelcoated and insulated engine room Stainless steel handrails Through bolted stainless steel deck hardware Translucent deck hatches Air horn Stainless steel telescoping swim ladder in transom Navigation lights Shore power locker Rubrail Hot/cold transom shower Fiberglass encapsulated stringer system Forward sunpad
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.