- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The classic Swedish built Albin Ballad 30’ Sloop is a wonderful racer-cruiser. She is seakindly, stiff, quick and comfortable. Reliable and economical Volvo Penta diesel engine. This boat is hull #1362. Call and come see her!
- Ballast: 3,417 lbs lead Displacement: 7,280 lbs
- Total Power: 10 Cruising Speed: 5 Max Speed: 7
- Fuel: 12 Fresh Water: 35 Holding: 6
- Forward is the large double Vee berth followed by the head to starboard and a hanging locker to port. Next salon with large settee berths on both side and an Aft to starboard is the galley. To port is the navigation station followed by a good sized quarter berth. The cockpit is large and comfortable with lots of locker storage. Head with holding tank & Y-valve.
- Optimus 2 burner alcohol stove Top-loading ice box Fresh water foot pump Salt water foot pump Single stainless steel sink
- Raytheon VHF Ray 45 Autohelm Bidata depth sounder and speed. Sitex EZ-7 loran Windex Plastimo Contest 130 bulkhead compasses Sylvania AC/DC TV with VCP
- 2 batteries; 1 deep cycle & 1 starting Two battery disconnect switches. Navigation lights Cabin lights 120 volt 30 amp shore connection to a single GFCI outlet. Needs new ABYC approved circuit breaker and wire.
- Sails & Rigging
- Aluminum Mast steps on the keel. Stainless steel rigging with good swages. Full battened mainsail plus original main sail Mainsheet traveler Harken roller furling 150% Mylar genoa; 120 % genoa, working jib. Spinnaker, not used. Spinnaker pole Whisker pole 2 Lewmar #34 self-tailing winches 2 Barlow #8 halyard winches 2 Barlow #23 winches missing tops Backstay adjuster Boom vang
- Deck & Hull
- Dodger. Tiller steering Cockpit cushions Manual bilge pump Stern swim ladder Danforth 13 lb anchor with chain and nylon rode. Simpson Lawrence manual anchor windlass. Anti fouling coating as of April 2006. Magma Kettle BBQ LPG. Horseshoe buoy Coast Guard safety gear
- Volvo Penta MD6 Diesel engine and Volvo MS Transmission runs great. 2 blade folding propeller.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. See comparables on these dot coms YachtWorld, Boats, BoatTrader, aaayachtsales.This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- E dock at PAFB