- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Select Quality Trades Will Be Considered
The 46 Convertible premiered at the Miami Boat Show in 2009 and with her all new hull and running surface design, she delivers a big boat ride in a modest size package!
This boat was sold at the Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show in November 2011 and has been loaded with extras including: Teak deck and rolled teak covering boards, mezzanine, transom live well, and much more. She has under 500 hours on 1100 HP Common Rail MAN motors for strong, reliable performance. She was just checked out at the Viking Service Center and is ready for a new owner who wants to fish and cruise in style in the best mid sized convertible available today!
- For a 46 footer this Viking boasts a spacious 3 stateroom 2 head layout. Her interior is tastefully decorated in neutral earth tones. Corian high gloss countertops, Amtico wood grain laminate sole in salon entranceway, galley and head areas. Her wood work is an outstanding example of the joiner work which Viking craftsman are noted for in a high gloss finish.
- Warm, comfortable and roomy to relax in after a day on the water, the main salon has the following features: CruisAir A/C with keypad controls Silhouette blinds Carpeting Custom high gloss teak coffee table High gloss teak counters Dinette with high gloss teak table and pedestal Entertainment center Storage lockers L-Shaped settee with storage Bose surround sound stereo system/DVD player Samsung flat screen TV 37” High gloss teak valences KVH satellite TV system Electrical panel is down Overhead lighting with dimmer switches Sliding salon door Amtico wild walnut flooring at salon entrance with high gloss teak trim at edge of carpet Bound carpet installation throughout the interior
- The galley features an island with storage, under counter refrigeration and high gloss, corain countertops. She is well laid out and very functional. Features include: Central vacuum system High gloss corian counter tops Dinette with teak table and pedestal across from galley (2) Sub Zero under counter freezer drawers Fresh water system Garbage disposal Storage lockers Sharp grill 2 microwave/convection oven (2) Sub Zero under counter refrigerator drawers Smoke alarm 3 Burner Kenyon concealed stove top Galley island with corain counter top, storage and 2 bar stools Teak Backsplash Wild walnut Amtico flooring 110 V AC outlets Overhead lighting with dimmer switches
- Spledide washer & dryer combo unit is located in the companionway with storage and shelves above
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is located all the way forward and includes the following features: CruisAir A/C with keypad control Carpeting Private head with stall shower Hanging locker Mirrored forward bulkhead Walkaround queen berth with system #3 mattress upgrade and storage below Speakers Samsung flat screen television Overhead deck hatch with sliding sun screen Overhead lighting with dimmers Storage lockers Storage drawers below bunk
- Master Head
- Private access from the stateroom and has the following features: Stall shower with 1 piece door Custom wild walnut Amtico flooring Mirrored vanity Corain vanity countertops with bone corian sink Overhead deck hatch with sliding sun cover Teak face on lower vanity Exhaust blower Sea Land fresh water head with over board or holding tank discharge
- Starboard Guest Stateroom
- Starboard side guest stateroom is located amidships and has the following features: CruisAir AC with volume control pad Carpeting Hanging locker Upper and lower berths Overhead lighting with dimmer switch 110V AC outlets
- Port Guest Stateroom
- Located amidships and has the following features: Upper and lower berths Storage under lower berth Storage drawer Overhead lighting with dimmer CruisAir AC with Keypad control Carpeting 110V AC outlets Cable TV outlets
- Guest Head
- Both the port and starboard guest staterooms can access this via the companionway. It has the following features: Stall shower with 1 piece door Custom wild walnut amtico flooring Mirrored vanity Corain vanity countertops with bone corian sink Overhead deck hatch with sliding sun cover Teak face on lower vanity Exhaust blower Sea Land fresh water head with over board and/or holding tank discharge
- Fresh water bib inside eyebrow No exposed fasteners on flybridge or console Removeable jump seat back rest White trim tab switch (3) Position switch for overhead lights White Led tape lighting around house Hinged hatch cover with gas shock (2) Varnished teak helm seats with cushions and covers Horn Instrument panel Hydraulic wheel steering with power assist Bench seating with cushions and storage below Flybridge drink box Molded fiberglass hardtop with overhead lights and teaser reel box (prewired)-and molded in Quartz lights (3) Sided Costa Clear enclosure with air vents Varnished teak Palm Beach helm pod with single lever controls and trolling valves
- Navigation Station
- Moritz systems monitor Simrad AP 24 autopilot Furuno Navnet 3D chart plotter GPS preloaded with NOAA Raster charts for the entire US coastline Ritchie compass Furuno Navnet 3D depth sounder with 2KW 50 and 200KHZ transducers Instrument panel Furuno Navnet 3D radar 72 mile range (2) Icom M604 VHF radios ZF Smart command electronic controls ZF backup control system Furuno RD 30 multi display monitor Trolling valves Electronic synchronizer
- The cockpit is well laid out, roomy and designed by fishermen for fishermen. She has the desirable mezzanine seating with refrigeration, engine room access and storage. A full list of features includes: Rolled teak covering boards Transom door and gate Teak cockpit and mezzanine sole Spilt lid in deck fish box with macerator pump out Split lid in deck storage box and/or extra live well (not plumbed) Fresh and salt water wash down outlets with fresh water tank fill manifold Oil transfer system fitting Lazerette access Engine room access Bait freezer Refrigerated salon step drink box Glendenning cable master Phone and cable TV inlets Cockpit cover Flybridge ladder with teak steps Overhead recessed lights Stereo speakers Through transom hause pipes Haunch powder coated hand rails
- Fishing Equipment
- Bait freezer Transom bait well In deck split lid fish box Rupp 2X outriggers with collapsible back bars (4) Rod holders (6) Rod rocket launcher on aft flybridge rail Transom door with gate Tackle drawers Release Marine Battle Saddle
- Main Deck
- Fortress Aluminum anchor Fiberglass bow pulpit Aluminum bow rails (3) Bomar foredeck hatches Foredeck anchor locker with freshwater wash down Non Skid foredeck and side decks Stainless Steel rub rails Lewmar V2 SS windlass with Gypsy and drum Powder coated hand rails on side of flybridge house Black mask (2) Fuel tanks Dripless rudder seals Awlgrip forward bilges and anchor locker Overboard discharge and holding tank for all heads
- Gel coat Trim tabs Zinc anode Oval shaped exhaust outlets Prop pockets (2) Side facing and (5) aft facing underwater lights (2) Transom boarding steps
- Electrical Equipment
- 110-220V AC electrical system Alternators Battery bank (2) 60 AMP master unit battery chargers Battery parallel switch 12/24V DC electrical system Dockside electrical cable-50 AMP Electrical bonding system Onan 17.5 KW generator w/595 hours AC and DC lighting system Isoboost voltage regulator
- Engine Room
- CruisAir AC compressors Delta T air filtration system Automatic/manual bilge pumps Engine mounts Engine room sound insulation Electronic ZF engine synchronizer Sea Fire-fire control system Fresh water cooling system Racor and secondary fuel filters Fuel management system (2) Fuel tanks Seaward hot water heater Holding tank Dual power steering pumps Generator gas water separator Fuel filters painted snow white Remote mounted starboard engine oil filter to inboard side for ease of service Awlgrip through hulls and sea strainers Dripless shaft seals Leeson 24V DC fuel transfer pump Freshwater bib Prep and prewire for H2O maker Hose line from oil change system to cockpit fitting Mufflers Oil filters Oil transfer system Veem 5 blade propeller Raw water sea strainers Stainless steel shafts Start/stop switches ZF 1.96 to 1 transmissions Water filtration system Grundfos fresh water pump 110V AC Seastar power steering system 24V DC fuel priming pumps Bilge dryout pump
- The 46 Convertible premiered at the Miami Boat Show in 2009 and with her all new hull and running surface design, she delivers a big boat ride in a modest size package! This boat was sold at the Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show in November 2011 and has been loaded with extras including: Teak deck and rolled teak covering boards, mezzanine, transom live well, and much more. She has under 500 hours on 1100 HP Common Rail MAN motors for strong, reliable performance. She was just checked out at the Viking Service Center and is ready for a new owner who wants to fish and cruise in style in the best mid sized convertible available today!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.