- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V10 1100 CRM
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This gorgeous, very lightly used 2008 45' Viking Open is loaded with custom options, including upgraded interior appointments, bow thruster, helm A/C, upgraded helm chairs, custom teak toe rail, Viking Home Theater system, and top-of-the-line electronics!
"PAMMY” is the perfect cruise-rigged Viking express to hit the market. With a big boat attitude and feel, the 45’ is an extremely well performing sea boat with very impressive speeds at cruise. Powered with the upgraded 1100 hp Common Rail package this vessel will see top speeds near 38 knots. Sportfish performance and ride coupled with cruise amenities make this the ultimate in versatility satisfying all your cruise adventures and light fishing desires.
The 45’ offers great visibility from the helm and a very spacious command deck. One of the only Open Vessels in its class with enough room for 3 forward-facing helm chairs that fit comfortably. There is no shortage of seating or storage on the command deck, a very comfortable vantage point with ample air conditioning/reverse cycle heat. Aside from its attention to detail, spacious and functional cockpit, custom interior, custom sleek hardtop arrangement, preferred 2-stateroom layout, and well-appointed command deck “PAMMY” has very light use and open checkbook policy with only 550 hours.
- Decor and Layout
- Two-Stateroom Layout Premier Edition décor package Amtico Teak and holly flooring in master stateroom head, companionway, and salon Brushed nickel door hardware
- Viking home theater in salon Sirius Radio SAT TV receiver Sony DVD & VHS Sharp Flat Screen TV Ultra leather upgraded sofa with lift-up storage below Dimmers on salon overhead lights A/C with reverse cycle heat with temperature control Cocktail table, teak Main electrical service panel Stereo speakers multi-directional recessed in and painted to match headliner Teak cabinetry with Brushed nickel push buttons Storage under steps Central Vac
- Corian galley countertop Storage in countertop Teak custom backsplash in galley 110V outlet under cabinet above galley sink Electric range, recessed in countertop(2 burner) Exhaust fan, high velocity Garbage disposal Microwave/convection oven - Tappan Large capacity refrigerator freezer, undercounter style Storage cabinets and drawers in upper and lower galley Lighting under cabinets Water tank level gauge and pump indicator Dimmers on overhead lights Teak and Holly flooring
- Master Stateroom
- Sharp Flatscreen TV in master stateroom SAT TV receiver Stereo speakers with adjustable volume Island double bed with upgraded mattress (System 3) and lift up top with gas piston and maple-lined underneath Master stateroom door catch to keep door open while underway Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat with temperature control Drawer storage under bed (2) large drawers (2)Teak hanging locker, maple-lined Overhead halogen lights and decorative indirect rope lighting underneath bed platform Overhead reading lights with separate switches Carpeting
- Port Guest Stateroom
- Upper/lower berths and lift-up lower bunk top with maple-lined storage underneath Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat Maple-lined hanging locker Overhead halogen lights Stereo speakers recessed in soffit tied into salon stereo with volume control Carpeting Hatch w/screen
- Brushed nickel fixtures in shower and faucet Teak face on lower vanity Electric head/Vacuflush Exhaust fan with vent soffit Overhead halogen lights recessed in soffit/ceiling Medicine cabinet with mirrored doors and trim 120V receptacle Shower light Stall shower, fiberglass with seating Hatch with screen Teak and Holly flooring
- Helm, Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Electronics Furuno Navnet with 12" screens Furuno radar Furuno sounder Furuno Speed & depth Furuno Nav Pilot Icom VHF - M604 2nd VHF w/command mike Hailer (duplex) Garmin 7215 GPS Kvtt SAT phone Stereo speaker switches Helm Equipment (3) STIDD upgraded helm chairs ACR spotlight Push knob catches for electronic boxes Helm A/C Bow thruster - control in shifting handles Remote bow thruster control Electronic single lever controls Electronic trolling valves (3) Wiper control knobs Stereo at helm Helm & chair covers Power assist steering, FB Recessed electronics box, FB Custom light mast Helm pod with chrome wheel Teak deck in Helm Custom Teak cocktail table on command deck Uline Refrigerator w/Ice maker
- Stainless steel gas springs for cockpit and fishbox lids Stainless steel gas springs for port and starboard cockpit sole box Stainless steel gas springs for cockpit lazarette Teak step box lid Awlgrip cockpit lazarette and all bilges and anchor locker Cockpit cover track on hardtop overhang Custom full cockpit cover Cockpit tackle center with cutting board and drawers below T in dockside water inlet to fill water tank Dual thermostat for cockpit freezer Fresh water wash down on bow inside anchor locker Cabinet with storage for gaffs and/or other accessories located under starboard forward gunwale Dockside electric connection – 50 amp/220 V electric retractable Glendinning Cablemaster located in starboard cabinet under forward gunwale Engine room access with door and non-slip steps to engine room Indirect rope lighting under coaming Insulated soda box undermounted in command deck step for direct access from cockpit Lazarette hatch with access to steering, trim tabs, drain pumps and spare prop storage Molded-in tackle center with bait prep station featuring cutting board with custom fitted lid, tackle cabinet with pullout drawers and push release door below and large, deep drop-in freezer to port Recessed in-deck fishbox, insulated and removable with pump out and drain plate with large holes for easy pumpout and cleaning Transom live well Release Rocket Launcher w/cup holders (4) Rupp rod holders stainless steel and flush mounted Sea Water washdown with pump in engine room and supply cabinet under forward gunwale Self-bailing cockpit with large cockpit scuppers Stereo speakers powered from salon stereo with volume control Storage locker with shelf and push release door molded in at starboard side of salon steps Transom swim steps at transom door Walk-through transom door with lift gate Line from oil change system to cockpit dockside box
- Deck & Hull
- Enclosure 4-sided track to track Sea Crylic with side & back panels Underwater lights(2) Custom blue boot stripe Fiberglass hardtop with molded-in quartz lights(4) Lewmar windlass Handrails- fastened hardtop perimeter rail Rubrail painted to match gelcoat Oval exhaust outlets Fiberglass through hulls and tank vents Light Blue hull Teak toe rail
- Bridge Deck
- Teak bridge deck Sunbrella drip dry foam IPO standard for bridge cushions Fire system control with automatic and manual discharge and override system located at console L-shaped lounge seating with storage Manual engine shutdown switches at cabinet in console Refrigerator/icemaker in starboard command deck cabinet Stereo speakers tied into stereo system in salon with volume control in radio box Storage cabinet (2) Trumpet style air horns Windshield, raised wraparound front and sides Jump seat to Starboard Custom painted Helm (gray)
- Electrical Equipment
- Anchor light/navigation lights Batteries, (2) independent 24 V banks mounted in fiberglass storage boxes Battery chargers (2) with thermal cutoff and switching system for complete integration Battery distribution panel with battery cutoff and charging system breakers Battery parallel system for main engines and generator start Engine room lights, AC and DC with switch at engine room entrance Voltage stabilizer isolation transformers for more consistent, cleaner voltage
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Room
- Onan 17.5 KW generator - 654 hours 3/1/13 Voltage stabilizer transformer, ER Fuel priming pumps 24V, ER Upgrade engines to MAN V-10 1100 CRM (approx. 350 hours) Awlgrip engine room Engine room entrance gauges installed directly into fiberglass Remote mounted starboard engine lube oil filter to inboard side Generator gas/water separator for standard generator Line from oil change system to cockpit dockside box 110V outlet on aft bulkhead at entrance to engine room Awlgrip brass thru-hulls and sea strainers in engine room and forward Snow white-painted fuel filters and pumps Bilge pumps with additional dryout pumps in keel area linked into monitoring system and connected to float switches for automatic and manual operation Fresh water supply in engine room for general maintenance and cleaning Fuel priming pumps for main engines, manual Fuel transfer system 24V DC pump Fuel/water separator filters for main engines and generator Fuel polishing system Internal sea strainers for generator, air conditioning and all other sea water pickups Oil changing system, gear type pump for main engines, transmissions and generator Remote mounted oil filters inboard Water heater – dual element, quick recovery (2) Y-valve emergency bilge pumps Engine room camera
- Owner's personal items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.