- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2-STP diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NIGHT HERON is especially well suited for the cruising couple. This yacht is lightly used, well cared for and offered for sale by her original owners.
- The GB43 Eastbay SX was among the first of a trend to enclosed cruising express yachts. The modified deep vee hull is Designed by C. Raymond Hunt Associates and built to the industry's highest standards by Grand Banks Yachts in Singapore and Malaysia. The Teak Interior is exceptional and finished with many coats of optional high gloss varnish. She’s a stoutly built twin diesel boat. Cruising comfortably at 25 knots she is very quiet and delivers a soft dry ride. This boat has a cruising platform well suited to enjoy New England and the Southern waters as well.
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- "NIGHT HERON" is a single cabin arrangement below with a larger Master Cabin forward and centerline modified queen berth. She is especially well suited for the cruising couple. This arrangement allows for a large Head to Port with spacious separate stall Shower compartment across the passageway to Starboard. The functional Galley down is also larger and opens overhead to the salon deck above providing extra light and visibility. Across from the galley to Starboard is a U-shaped Dinette with Teak table which converts to a double berth. The Helm and Salon deck is versatile and comfortable with Stidd Helm seat, bench companion seat with chart table, large L-settee to Port with Teak Table and free standing arm chairs to Starboard. The dual opening centerline doors create a generous opening of the salon to the cockpit.
- HULL and DECK
- GB built this boat using hand laid fiberglass laminates over foam core. Vinylester resin beneath the waterline and factory epoxy barrier coat. The structure is among the most robust in the industry and is noticeable in the solid quiet ride. The highest quality components are used in the areas of deck and hull fittings, plumbing and electrical. Flag Blue AlexSeal Hull ( new 2010 ) Cove Stripe - Cordova Gold AlexSeal ( new 2010 ) Boottop Stripe AlexSeal - Vivid Red ( new 2010 ) Upgraded Gloss Varnish Interior Deck: Hardtop half-round Teak SS Anchor Davit with Suncor polished S/S anchor Teak Swim Platform with SS Ladder Solar screens pilot house windows and windshield Toe rail and hand rail canvas covers Cockpit: Teak Decking - Cockpit and side deck steps Watertight double doors to salon Cockpit seating canvas covers
- SALON AND INTERIOR HIGHLIGHTS
- Single cabin arrangement - with large Owners Stateroom Teak Interior with High Gloss Finish Teak and Holly sole Louvered locker doors on hanging lockers Teak hull ceilings in Master Cabin Granite Countertop Galley; Black Overhead opening deck hatches with Oceanaire screens/blinds Opening SS cabin ports with screens Chrome Reading Lights (6) Drapes in Salon and port lights Pilothouse Stidd Low Back Helm Seat, Almond Ultraleather SS Hi Lo Pedestal Port Side Companion Bench Seat housing houses Ice Maker Chart Table w/ Storage at companion seat L-Settee in Salon, Camel Ultrasuede Hi-Lo Teak Table in Salon with flip-up leafs Teak Arm Chairs (2) Salon - Port & Stbd Sliding Windows with screens Ice Maker 110v AC (under companion bench seat) Galley The classic u-shaped Galley is functional and comfortable in a seaway. Located immediately at the bottom of the companionway steps it is easily accessible while underway. With the advent of the SX model comes the open to above concept which invites interaction with guests in the salon and allows natural light to flood into the galley through the windshield. Custom cabinets with extra drawers Princess 3-Burner Electric Cooktop Norcold Refrigeration with Teak Door, dual voltage Top-load Freezer, hinged with gas assist - Sea Frost 110V AC Granite Countertops, Black Microwave/Convection Oven Sharp Carousel Double SS Sink Designer Galley Faucet with hand Wand Overhead and under counter lockers and drawers
- HELM & ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT
- The Helm Station is ergonomically designed and efficiently laid out; all instruments are within easy reach and flush mounted. This is a helm equally comfortable seated or standing with the large destroyer wheel and adjustable Stidd seat. Sightlines from the helm are excellent forward and aft. Raymarine E-120 12" Color Plotter display Raymarine C-120 12" Color Plotter display Autopilot ST6001+G GPS - Raymarine with 125 WAAS Radar - Raymarine 4kw 4' Array radar Antenna Tridata ST60 VHF Icom M-602 w/ Remote Mic Ritchie Compass Satellite TV - KVH TracVision TV in Dinette - 17" LCD Panasonic Viera Satellite TV Receiver Stereo System: AM/FM CD-DVD/MP3 Stereo Sony w/ 10 CD Remote CD Stacker Chart Card Computank Tank Level monitor Kobelt Controls
- The electrical panel is conveniently located and well organized. The wiring throughout the boat is very well configured and numbered for clarity. AC 110v System with Shore Cord DC 12v System with AGM batteries Batteries: AGM 1- 8D starting, 2-4D House, Gen start ( new 2012 ) Battery Charger Inverter Charger Generator - Onan 9KW, with Sound Shield and Vernay water Gas Separator Co Alarm and Smoke Alarm in master Cabin Air Cond/Heat:16k BTU (1),12k BTU (2) Circuit Breaker Panel AC, DC Magnum Inverter/Charger ( new 2013 ) Engine Room Lights 12v DC Engine Room Lights 110v Fluorescent
- Glendinning Synchronizer Racor Filters, main engines and generator Props - Nibral 5 blade, SS Shafts, Bronze struts and rudders Trim Tabs - Bennett Bow Thruster, Side Power w/Joy Stick Sound Down flexible shaft couplings Fire Suppression System Engine Room with Engine Shutdown Oil Change Kit, 12V Windlass, 12v DC electric Fresh water system, pressurized Hot / Cold Fresh Water wash down - Anchor locker Hot/Cold transom shower VacuFlush Head with holding tank, overboard and deck pump-out A/C, Reverse Cycle - 3 zones
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0195 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org