This is a classic 28 flybridge. The heavy work has been done. The port engine was overhauled in 2011, 80 hours on it. The Starboard engine is new out of the crate in 2011, 25 hours. The interior is original and in good shape. The exterior is the same. All offers within reason will be considered.
- Main Salon
- Dinette Stereo/CD AC and Heat
- Two burner stove Refrigerator Sink
- Master Stateroom
- V-berth AC and Heat
- Live well Two chairs Fish boxes Storage Weaver davit 4 rod holders Snap in carpets Outriggers
- Electronics & Helm
- 830 Raymarine GPS plotter Furuno, fishfinder depth sounder. Standard VHF Canvas enlcosure
- Wired for genset
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Major overhaul on the port engine in 2011 Brand new engine Starboard Freshwater cooled Windlass
- Broker's Comments
- This is a classic, open cockpit fishing/cruising vessel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.