- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Ford Lehman twin naturally aspirated 135 hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Heritage East 40 Sundeck is ready to cruise. Clean, well-maintained and fully equipped for living aboard as well as long or short range cruising with family and friends. You will love the unique, generous use of teak interior with plenty of cabinetry and shelves. Enjoy 3 separate social spaces for entertaining and relaxing - bridge, sundeck and salon. Bridge has stratoglass enclosure and sundeck has screen enclosure. Salon's flexible seating gives more options than traditional fixed settees and tables. Galley with dinette down is fully equipped with deep double sinks, full size refrigerator/freezer, microwave/convection oven, 3 burner electric stovetop and toaster oven. Master suite has centerline queen surrounded by dresser cabinets and hanging lockers. Master shower is separated by folding glass doors from marine head and vanity. Guest suite has twin berths, plenty of cabinet and locker storage and private head. Ample flow-through ventilation and airconditioning/heating units for comfort year-round.
Twin 135hp Ford Lehman diesel engines with 3500 hours cruise efficiently at 3 GPH. Generator and inverter provide AC current while cruising and anchored.
Come aboard to appreciate this special Heritage East 40 Sundeck.
- Walk Through Tour
- Step aboard this beautiful Heritage East Sundeck at starboard side deck, walk aft on moulded nonskid deck with high support rails past salon entry door and up 2 steps to sundeck with 6' 5" headroom. Notice the rich teak decorative overlay of fiberglass solid deck. Walkaround the side areas safely enclosed from deck to rail. Appreciate the space available to gather plenty of friends and family, and the convenient wet bar and icemaker to host happy hour. Look over stern gate to steps down to swim platform with swim ladder. Walk forward and up 4 steps to bridge fully enclosed with canvas and stratoglass. Appreciate center helm with double helm seat surrounded by seating for 6-8 family and friends. From sundeck, proceed forward and down 4 steps to salon with 6' 6" headroom. Notice beautiful herringbone teak sole and teak cabinetry throughout. Observe the spacious layout for additional seating beyond sofa and chair when entertaining or cruising with family. Proceed forward and down 3 steps to galley and dinette. Note galley layout to starboard with all appliances within easy reach of countertop and deep double sinks. Dinette across from galley to port converts to double berth. Move forward to guest suite with 6' 3" headroom. Notice lovely carved wood panels in doors to suite and guest head. Roomy twin berths are stacked on port side across from dresser and hanging locker. Now proceed aft through galley and dinette area, up to salon and down 3 steps to master suite with 6' 3" headroom. Notice the spacious area around centerline queen berth with full length dressers and cabinets, and bedside cabinets on each side. Open the large hanging lockers to port. Enter the master bath forward to starboard with separate walk-in shower and large vanity with lots of cabinet storage. Proceed up and forward to salon, through side door at lower helm to side deck.As you walk forward along side deck to bow, you'll appreciate the high stainless steel rails. This Heritage East layout is perfect for living aboard and cruising with friends and family.
- Your Heritage East Sundeck accommodations are ample for living aboard as well as cruising for weeks or months at a time. You will appreciate the variety of social spaces for relaxing and entertaining aboard this lovely sundeck. When cruising with another couple or children, each has their own "space" for relaxing or working. Entertain friends and family while underway or at anchor or dock on the bridge with spacious seating for up to 10 or more in a circle around glass and wicker table. Sundeck offers similar entertainment space with great ventilation through screened enclosure or open. Wet bar makes for easy hostess tasks. Seat 4 or more around teak table for cards and games as well as meals. Notice the lovely decorative teak sundeck sole overlayed on fiberglass deck, and solid doors to sidedecks. Beautifully wood decorated salon with lovely teak herringbone sole has flexible seating arrangements with no built-in settees. Cabinet storage under port and starboard windows is easily accessible. Sofa convertible to double bed. Every guy's favorite chair - Lazy Boy - is aboard just for you! Teak folding table nests under bar. You'll enjoy the extra touch put into cabinetry, making vast storage spaces very decorative - such as lattice cabinets above wine rack at aft bulkhead. Bar above dinette doubles as breakfast counter and serving bar. Notice teak ceiling grabrails for safely moving about while underway in adverse conditions. Dinette down across from galley and below salon bar seats 4 around table that lowers to make double berth. Guest suite forward of galley and dinette is a lovely wood decorated private space for guests and family. Guests enjoy desk/dresser counter and ample storage in cabinets and hanging locker. Sleep 2 on comfortable twin berths stacked on portside. Guest head has moulded vanity and sink, mirrored bulkhead, wand shower and marine electric toilet. Saving the best for last - you'll love the master suite with beautiful wood decor. Walk around the centerline queen berth to dresser cabinets all along each side with countertops and mirrors. Additionally, you'll appreciate the bedside cabinets on each side. Two large hanging lockers are portside at forward bulkhead. Ample lighting and overbed reading lights and cross ventilation through opening ports and overhead hatch make the master suite a place you'll linger any time of day. Large master head provides luxurious walk-in shower with glass doors and wand faucet, as well as long moulded vanity and sink. Plenty of storage in below-counter cabinets and medicine cabinet. Two large mirrors mounted above vanity and behind electric marine head. All interior space is well ventilated through opening ports, overhead hatches and doors from sundeck and sidedeck. Interior is fully airconditioned and heated by two reverse cycle air/heat units. • Large social and sleeping spaces and ample storage for living aboard • Beautiful teak decorated interior • Teak herringbone pattern sole • 3 separate social spaces for entertaining and relaxing • Large sundeck with wetbar and icemaker for relaxing and entertaining • Side entry door from lower helm to side deck • Sleep 8 in 2 private suites, convertible salon sofa and convertible dinette • Dinette sunbrella cushions recovered 2012 • 2 Airconditioned/heat Cruiseair units • 2 private heads • Master walk-in shower with wand faucet enclosed by glass doors • Overhead teak grabrails in salon • Wine rack
- Your galley is for gourmet cooks as well as those preparing quick snacks. Ample counter space enhanced by stovetop cover. Cooking options include 3 burner electric stovetop, dual microwave/convection oven and toaster oven. Full length refrigerator/freezer stores all the food and drink you'll ever want aboard at one time! Icemaker on sundeck wet bar provides additional ice. Cleanup is easy with deep double sinks and wand faucet. Galley has ample storage for nonperishable foods, cookware, dishes, eating utensils, glasses and cleaning supplies in multiple cabinets and drawers surrounding this U-shaped layout. Serving is easy at dinette across from galley or hand-up to bar, in salon or on sundeck. Dinette across from galley offers additional storage in lattice cabinetry and shelves. Seats 4 on lovely cushioned benchs around table that lowers to convert to double berth. • U-shaped galley • Dinette across from galley seats 4 and converts to double berth • Ample countertop space with stovetop cover • Plenty of cabinet and shelf storage • Deep double stainless steel sink with wand high faucet • Princess 3 burner electric stovetop • Kenmore convection/microwave oven • Dolmatic AC/DC powered refrigerator/freezer • Toaster oven
- LOWER HELM ELECTRONICS: • Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF radio • Raymarine ST5000+ autopilot (remote at upper helm) • Ritchie 2" mounted compass UPPER HELM ELECTRONICS: • Laptop computer with mount has East Coast charts and electronic charting Garmin 72 GPS • Raymarine ST60+ autohelm with rudder indicator • Furuno radar • Remote autopilot control • Hawkeye depth sounder • 3" mounted Ritchie compass • West Marine 500 DSC VHF radio • Anchor windlass control at upper helm, and bow foot controls • TV antenna • AC and DC current plugs
- Your Heritage East Sundeck has ample DC current and AC current power sources. Use inverter or generator for AC power while underway or anchored, and shorepower hookup while docked. AC and DC electric panel located at lower helm and wiring bank conveniently located behind galley glass cabinet. Owner has original manufacturer wiring schematic. DC CURRENT: • 4 golfcart house batteries new Feb. 2013 • engine start batteries new 2012 • generator start battery new 2011 • DC current plugs at lower helm and upper helm AC CURRENT: • Freedom Xantrex 2000w inverter • Kohler 6kw diesel generator new 2011 with diagnostic codes, in sound shield with 120 engine hours • twin 30 amp shorepower hook-up with shorepower cords • cable TV shore hook-up
- Engines and Mechanical
- • Twin 135 hp Ford Lehman diesel naturally aspirated engines with 3,500 hours • Dual throttle and shift controls • Synchronizer • Cruises at fuel efficient 3 gallons per hour • Raycor fuel filters on each engine and generator • 1 3/4" direct drive shafts with standard stuffing boxes • hydraulic steering • twin fuel tanks - 200 gallon each • 2 Cruiseair 14000 BTU airconditioning/reverse cycle units • U-line icemaker on sundeck • 6 gallon hot water heater new 2011 • single 180 gallon water tank • electric marine heads with built-in macerator pumps • single 30 gallon holding tank • 2 spare 3 blade propellers • AC powered electric crane on sundeck roof to hoist your dinghy and outboard • Lewmar electric anchor windlass with controls at bow, upper helm and lower helm
- Hull and Deck
- • Imron to hull and deck 1998 • Moulded nonskid on bow and side decks • High stainless steel side rails surround side and bow decks • mount on sundeck roof for your dinghy and outboard • AC powered electric crane on sundeck roof to lift your dinghy and outboard • low stainless steel rails surround sundeck roof, convenient for tie-down • Overhead stainless steel grab rail at side decks • Entry gate at each side deck • Bowsprit mounted Lewmar anchor windlass with foot controls • CQR 60# anchor with 50' chain and 200' of 8 plait rode • Fortress spare anchor • Saltwater washdown at bow • Side windows replaced with American Windows • Stainless steel ports • Vinyl mesh screens over windshield and side windows
- Broker's Comments
- This is the best Heritage East 40 Sundeck available. She's clean and shiny, well-maintained, fully equipped and ready to cruise to your destination as a live-aboard and for months-long cruising. Now is the time to seriously consider this Heritage East Sundeck. Dinghy & outboard excluded from sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.Dinghy & outboard excluded.
- Contact Capt. Calvin at 941.830.1047 or CaptCalvin@EdwardsYachtSales.com or Capt. Wendy at 941.916.0660 for more details about this beautiful Sundeck trawler and to see this Heritage East. Out of state buyers may buy and cruise this Heritage East 40 Sundeck in beautiful Florida for up to 180 days with no Florida sales tax!! Ask Capt. Calvin for details. See FloridaTrawlers.com for more trawlers.