- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Catalina 36 is likely the most popular 36 foot sailboat ever built, with over 2,300 hulls to date, and the design benefits from the MKII updates. Purchased less than 3 years ago and very lightly sailed, she is now being offered for sale in outstanding condition by her fastideous second owner, a commercial airline pilot. A very late model, well equipped Catalina that will not last long.
- "CAST AWAY" features a traditional layout with V-berth forward, drawers and locker storage, and a separate entry into the head compartment. Moving aft is the head/shower compartment to port with vanity and sink, and to starboard is and entertainment locker and drawer storage. Next aft and to port is an L-shaped dinnette with a table that folds up against the main bulkhead, and also makes in to a double berth. Opposite is a straight bench settee that will convert to a dinette table for two. Aft and to port is the U-shaped galley, opposite is an outward facing chart table and breaker panel. The private aft cabin is aft of the chart table with a large athwartship double berth, hanging locker and drawer storage.
- Granitecoat countertops(Corian-like) Hillerange 2-burner LPG s/s stove w/oven Adler Barbour Cold Machine refrigeration Samsung microwave oven Hot/cold pressure water Double s/s sink Generous locker and drawer storage Dedicated trash locker
- Raymarine ST60 Depthsounder (new display screen 3/13) Raymarine ST60 knot/log (minor screen burn) Raymarine ST60 wind machine Raymarine ST4000 autopilot (new display screen 3/13) Garmin 2006C GPS/plotter/radar (minor screen burn) Horizon Intrepid VHF w/RAM handset Ritchie Globemaster SP-5C compass Clarion AM/FM/CD/MP stereo, (4)speakers, remote at helm Majestic 19" LCD TV w/DVD player, digital antenna
- Complete 12Vdc and 115Vac electrical systems, magnetic-type breakers, 30 amp shore power service. Engine serviced 12/2013 (1) 30 amp shore power inlet, cord (1) Galvanic isolators (2) 4D AGM batteries (12/2012) (2)Rotary battery switches 12Vdc lighting throughout Numereous 115Vac outlets Charles 30 amp battery charger (3) Hella Turbo fans Universal FWC 35hp engine, 1403 hrs Racor fuel/water separator 1" bronze propeller shaft Dripless stuffing box, raw water cooled Flexofold 3-blade folding propeller Mermaid 12k Btu air conditoning, reverse cycle, humidity control, digital keypad Mermaid 5.2k Btu air conditioning system, cool only Fire extingushers (1)Electric bilge pump w/automatic float switch (1)Whale Gusher manual bilge pump Hot/cold cockpit shower Jabsco manual head Holding tank w/macerator pump, deck plate discharge Carbon monoxide detector On-board docklines in starboard locker Boat hook, deck brush, USCG safety package
- Sails and Rigging
- Single spreader, keel stepped aluminum mast & boom, upper shrouds, fore & aft lowers, single forestay, backstay with split bridal, inboard chainplates. Most all sail control lines are led aft to the cockpit to sheet stoppers and self- tailing 2-speed winches. Conventional single spreader mast Schaefer 2100 r/f headsail system Catalina full batten mainsail w/Dutchman flaking system Catalina 135% r/f genoa, Captain Navy suncover Quantum 155% r/f genoa, foam luff, sun cover (2006) Inboard & outboard genoa tracks Forespar adjustable whisker pole Garhauer rigid boom vang (2)Lewmar 48CST primary winches (2)Lewmar 30CST cabin top winches Garhauer adjustable mainsheet traveler Double ended mainsheet (port & starboard) Boom topping lift Braided running rigging 1x19 s/s standing rigging
- Hull and Deck
- Solid fiberglass hull with externally attached lead wing keel and spade rudder, cored fiberglass deck with the exception of areas of high load and stress, where the deck is solid fiberglass, and aluminum or brass backing plates are drilled and tapped or thru-bolted for deck hardware. The hull to deck joint is hat-box style, covered with an aluminum rub rail with vinyl insert. Varnished companionway boards w/cover Welded double bow, stern rails, stern rail seats Double lifelines, s/s stanchions Port & starboard boarding gates Recessed anchor locker Single anchor roller Maxwell 800 vertical electric windlass, foot switch Bruce 33lb anchor, approx. 60 ft. chain, approx. 200 ft. rode Lifesling module Dual lever throttle/shift controls Wheel brake Cockpit table w/folding leaves Bimini, dodger, connector panel Canvas covers for hatches, cockpit table, pedestal, windshield Cockpit cushions Hot/cold cockpit shower Emergency tiller Forespar outboard engine crane Edson outboard engine mount Folding s/s swim ladder
- Exclusions include: hand held spot light, binoculars, Ower's personal effects and gear, foul weather gear, SPOT locator device, (3) Taylor black & white fenders, (2) coastal auto-inflate life vests, (2) adult life vests in aft cabin (red & blue), all paper charts, First Aid kit, 5 gal. cleaning buckets, Owner's tools, dock and springlines attached to the dock and any items not specifically noted in this listing.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND/OR PHOTOS, PLEASE CALL SCOTT W. PURSELL, LISTING AGENT. OFFICE; 941-757-1250, MOBILE; 941-720-4503, E-MAIL; SCOTTP@MASSEYYACHT.COM.