- 47 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This big beamy(16') US built, Hargrave design is a comfortable cruising yacht with 3 staterooms and three heads. Ease of docking because of the line handling deck makes the mates job so much easier. She has been kept under cover for the last 18 years. "Legacy II" is under cover at our docks in Chester Md. @ Piney Narrows Yacht Haven. Come take a look!
- General Description
- Traditional Hargrave-designed US built motoryacht delivers time-tested blend of solid construction, spacious accommodations, and a comfortable ride. "Legacy II" has the original three-cabin layout,which proved most popular. Lower helm position was standard. Note spacious aft deck dimensions, roomy master suite. Optional hard aft enclosure turns the aft deck into a fully enclosed second salon. The 435hp GM diesels cruise at 14 to 16 knots.
- Total Power: 2 x 435 Cruising Speed: 14 knots Max Speed: 16 knots
- Holding: 40
- Starting forward are over and under berths on starboard. Storage under and hanging locker. Head and vanity to port with shower stall to starboard. Aft of the salon is the second guest stateroom with over and under pullman that converts to settee for daytime use. Across the companionway is the head with vanity. Aft is the master with walk around Queen and much storage and hanging lockers. Ensuite head,vanity and seperate shower stall.
- U shaped fully equipped galley with stove oven and double door refridgerator. Plenty of storage and counter space. Dinette opposite.
- Furuno radar Speco Hailer '06 Glendenning synchronizer Guest searchlight w/remote '06 Raymarine GPS & Chartplotter '06 Simrad Robertson AP11 '03 Sandpiper D/F, speed, log Standard Horizon VHF
- 110/220v system 12kw Westerbeke gen set Bilge, smoke, and fire alarms 2-50' 50amp power cords 40 amp battery charger '04 Battery parallel switch Carbon monoxide detector
- Fully enclosed Bimini with EZ2CY front panel. This was all replaced in 2004 and is in good condition. Three 16000 BTU's of AC/Heat and one 12000BTU unit for a total of 60000BTU's. Ideal Electric windlass w/anchor Swim platform w/ladder Tideride boarding ladder Fender storage racks w/fender Halon system 2 extra props stainless steel bow rail Electric dingy davit w/dingy Walker Air Seps Racor filters
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.