- 75 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
“Enchanted” is the finest example of a desirable four stateroom 75’ Hatteras Sport Deck
currently available in today’s market. This Sport Deck features Euro-style starboard side curved transom steps that lead to a large protected swim platform, and walk-in lazarette storage area. This area features a top loading freezer, dive compressor, dive tank storage, as well as fishing gear storage and is a very useful feature not available on cockpit or earlier Sport Deck Models. Seller Wants "Enchanted" the Next 75’ Sold, Don't Miss Out!
Just a Few Highlights...
• Marc Michaels Interior
• Full Time Captain Since New
• Updated Granite Countertops
• May 2012 Bottom Painting
• May 2012 Stabilizer Servicing
• New Lexan Wind Screen (Flybridge)
• Recent Caterpillar Engine servicing
• Maple wood Interior
• Desirable Sport Deck Model
• Aggressively Priced
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering the port or starboard side deck doors to the Pilothouse, you have the option of accessing the Flybridge from the starboard side stairway, or moving aft to the Galley area to port, or across to the custom office to starboard. Further aft the expensive full beam Salon, features private access to Owner's Stateroom. Full length aft bulkhead windows, along with large sliding door create a very open feeling when accessing the Aft Deck. The custom decor package throughout ENCHANTED has been tastefully created by Interior Designer, Marc Michaels. All soft goods have been recently updated to create a beautiful, clean and fresh environment. The forward lower Guest Quarters, accessed from the Pilothouse starboard side, contain three staterooms with ensuite heads; one having dual access doors for day use. The full beam Owner's Stateroom is separate from the Guest Quarters by the walk-through engine rooms and accessed for the Main Salon. The Owner's Stateroom features His & Hers Heads, separated by a very functional Jacuzzi tub and shower.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is accessed via carpeted stairway leading from the starboard side of the Salon, just aft of the custom Office area. The Master Stateroom is a very private, full-beam, spacious area. This stateroom offers a centerline king-size bed, two walk-in cedar-lined closets, four oversized opening ports, two banks of six drawers both port, and starboard with table lamps, four additional drawers under the king bed, a TV cabinet with five hidden drawers, and a pneumatic shock assisted lift for additional storage under the king bed. The ensuite head is split His and Hers, and is separated by a Jacuzzi tub/shower with "Star Fire" etched glass doors. Each head area contains teak flooring, custom wall coverings, matching vanities in onyx marble with rope lighting, and porcelain sinks, Dornbracht "Madison" faucets, towel bars, and robe hooks, bronze table lamps on the vanities, French Mirorbrot lighted magnifying mirrors, marble access panels to the Jacuzzi, and two Headhunter toilets. There are two optional opening ports in the head for cross-through ventilation, and ambient light. Duet drop shades Custom roman drop shades Custom maple crown molding Rope accent lighting (2) Overhead audio speakers (17) Recessed overhead lights (2) Swing-arm reading lights (adjacent to the custom King bead headboard) Bey-Belk large mounted brass barometer "Hers" Walk-in cedar-lined closet with custom storage cubbies, built-in Gardall combination safe, 6' hanging space, and full-length mirror behind closet door "His" cedar-lined walk-in closet with tie/belt rack, 5' hanging space, and a full-length mirror mounted behind closet door
- Forward Stateroom
- Forward guest stateroom features island queen berth, plenty of cabinetry and hanging locker storage. Queen berth w/storage Custom spread & shams Indirect rope lighting Custom upholstered headboard Recessed overhead lights/dimmers Built-in maple dressers w/6 drawers Built-in maple nightstands Custom Roman shades Cedar lined hanging lockers (2) Cruisair SMX digital A/C controls Sharp LCD 30" TV w/satellite receiver En-suite Head with separate shower Upgraded granite topped vanity Custom fixtures Recessed lights Mirrored medicine cabinet Head Hunter head Upgraded custom wall coverings Custom Art Work
- VIP Stateroom - Amidships
- The VIP Stateroom is accessed from the stairwell leading from the pilothouse, and contains an ensuite head, centerline queen berth, good storage, and a cedar lined hanging locker. This stateroom is in front of a sound insulated bulkhead with additional access to the engine room. Two Wall-mounted swing reading lamps Built-in bedside cabinets Sharp 20" LCD TV w/satellite reciever Additional Hatteras added sound insulation Oversized opening port/escape hatch Maple crown molding Duette shades Custom Roman drop shades Two cedar hanging lockers Four drawer built-in bed drawers Lift assisted storage under the queen berth Carpeted sole (9) recessed overhead lights w/ rheostat (2) Polk overhead speakers Full length mirror secured to companionway door Custom bed furnishings LARGE ensuite head w/ upgrades granite counter + large stall shower + teak/maple flooring & custom wall covering MirorBrot lighted magnifying make-up mirror
- Crew/Guest Stateroom
- An additional stateroom with ensuite head is located to port, and contains two large over/under beds. This stateroom will serve as a fourth guest stateroom, or crew quarters. Pullman style upper bed Drawers below the lower bed 19" LCD TV w/satellite receiver Ensuite head consists of: Sliding maple door access Teak and maple flooring Moss green Corian counters Skylight hatch w/privacy screen Large shower stall w/ bi-fold door Adjustable hand held shower
- The Galley is located on the main salon level to port and features black granite counter tops, an abundance of maple cabinet storage, and a teak and maple sole. Franke double sink Franke single lever faucet w/sprayer Franke instant hot/cold water dispenser w/filter Custom floor to ceiling pull out pantry for dry goods Custom pull-out spice shelves Dual pull out waste containers Expanded sage green and black granite counter top Kitchen-Aid refrig/freezer w/maple fascia and external ice/water dispenser Kitchen-Aid dishwasher In-Sink-Erator disposal GE electric Profile 30" 4-burner stove top GE Profile self-cleaning 2-rack electric oven GE Profile SpaceMaker XL Microwave Sea Hailer intercom Water tank gauge Custom maple crown molding (2) overhead audio speakers Under cabinet recessed lighting Solid 3/8" teak, and maple floors Fixed window w/Motorized Duette blind/valance
- Pilothouse Electronics and Ship's Systems
- The Pilothouse helm area is accessed by port, and starboard sliding deck doors. The Pilothouse has a tan leather helm seat, and can be separated from the main salon by closing a privacy door. The flybridge is accessed from the pilothouse by a wide stairway with a substantial maple hand railing. The stairway space has also been utilized to offer a custom wet locker for foul weather storage. To port of the helm seat is a maple counter, and below the counter is a built-in wine cooler. Elbex video camera system (Condition unknown) Caterpillar electronic diagnostic read-outs Sturdy Marine throttle, and shifters Ritchie Danforth 5" magnetic compass Simrad Robertson AP-20 auto-pilot (inoperable) B&G HS 2000 speed/depth/wind/temp. gauge B&G magnified wind synchro unit Furuno 1200 FR-2115BB multi-color 120 mile radar w/ARPA Seaview MM-1500 marine monitor Furuno Navtex receiver NT-300 Furuno BBFFO network sounder Naiad Marine Multi Sea 2000 stabilizer system American Bow Thruster control Northstar 962 GPS (inoperable) SEA 157 VHF/DSC radio/telephone ACR RCL-100 point pad search light MMI-110 Hatteras system monitor VDO voltage meters VDO rudder angle indicator Fixed Halon 1301 releases for engine room, and generator room Sea 857 loud hailer/intercom (7) Bilge pump switches w/ indicator lights MapTech Digital Chart Kit Bey-Berk International brass quartz ship's clock Bey-Berk International brass barometer Sub Zero Model 424 wine storage unit Clarion M5675 AM/FM disc player Electrical breaker panel in Maple cabinet
- The full width salon features a custom Marc Michaels 2010 interior. The comfortablefurnishings include a large convertible sleeper sofa to port with a designer coffee table. Two plush occasional chairs with ottomans are located across to starboard along with the entertainment center enclosed in maple cabinetry. Forward to port features custom designed glass top dining table with six chairs. Moving further forward to port, galley area is separated by a custom enlarged granite top counter, starboard, across from the galley, is a custom granite top desk /office area. Not found in any other 75’ this office setting provides a very useful area for managing day to day affairs. Aft in the main salon a large sliding door leads to a covered aft deck which includes a teak dining table that comfortably seats six. A refrigerator with ice maker and cabinet storage in also provided. Samsung 32" LCD TV w/satellite recieverBrunschwig & Fils chairs w/ ottomans Lutron Graphic Eye custom lighting system Pioneer DVD player Toshiba VCR/DVD player Denon HL24 Surround Sound Receiver Sony antenna/TV Tuner (5) Bose surround sound stereo speakers KVH Fleet 55 Sat TV w/ 5 receivers KVH Tracphone (Not Activated) RTI T2-CS plus Universal Remote Custom maple crown molding Halogen Overhead recessed lights Custom carpet runners Viamar smoke detector
- Stern platform Teak table w/leaf & six chairs aft deck Teak tread starboard side stairway access from teak sheltered aft deck Stainless steel stern rails (2) large stand-up cleats (2) recessed cleats Fresh water wash down Superior SY 5000 fresh water hose connections to port Platform shower in locker Watertight walk-in lazarette door FOREDECK: Fiberglass non-skid Bow seating Cablemaster shore power retrieval port + stbd. (4) fenders in 2 stainless steel fender mounts Maxwell 3500 windlass w/capstan, wildcat, and foot switches Large chain locker Port side fresh water outlet Side door shore water connection Telephone, TV plugs port/stbd (4) port side diesel fills Water fill port side Waste pump out Overhead side deck courtesy lights Windshield privacy cover (3) windshield wipers Dual beam remote controlled searchlight Dual chrome air horn trumpets 8-step Marquipt Tide Ride ladder 4-step Marquipt boarding ladder
- The flybridge is accessed by a gently angled wide stairway with heavy duty grabrails located on the starboard side of the pilothouse, and is protected by a Pipewelders fixed aluminum framed surrey top with a three sided EZ2CY enclosure surrounding the helm area. The owners elected to omit the bar area to allow for more flybridge deck space for entertaining. They also added a starboard side buffet, Sub-Zero refrigerator, and Kitchen-Aid ice maker, and to port, a wet bar sink, drink storage, and glassware storage drawers. The flybridge seating has a split walk-thru to the boat deck, and contains two large custom cushioned L-shaped seating areas. Aft of the seating area are two large built-in custom storage lockers. The starboard locker houses a new stainless steel Fire magic propane grill. Marquipt davit system serviced Nov 2011 13’ Walkers Bay 2009 Tender Center Console w/ 50HP Honda 4 strokeOB NatSat Find 406 EPIRB Three fixed swivel mount Murray Bros. helm chairs (2 mounted) Flybridge Helm Station: Hydraulic engine controls Caterpillar electronic diagnostic read-out panel Ritchie power damp compass Bow thruster control (runs of gen-set #1) VDO rudder angle indicator On/Off trolling switches Robertson autopilot remote control Northstar 962 GPS plotter Furuno Nav-Net radar w/ARPA Two Brookes & Gatehouse HS2000 speed/depth/wind indicators ACR RCL-100 searchlight control (7) Bilge pump switches w/indicator lights Custom starboard side bar upgraded granite Custom port side wet bar/storage upgraded granite Battery parallel switch Remote windlass control Naiad stabilizer control w/low oil+high temp lights KVH Fleet 55 receiver unit KVH TracPhone 25 receiver unit Fresh water wash down (4) Bose speakers Radar arch with: (2) recessed overhead lights Navigation lights Open array radar unit Multiple GPS antennas Delphi XM SHYFI antenna Navtex antenna KVH Fleet 55 dome KVH TracVision dome (2) VHF antennas Signal mast with anchor light
- The Hatteras electrical system, coupled with the multiple sources of power are enhanced by a dedicated generator and air conditioning room which is large, clean, dry, and easily accessible. This fully sound insulated area is located under a lift assisted hatch located at the day head level of the forward guest quarters area. (2)Onan 21.5 KW generators with 3050 hr & 3325 hr. located in the dedicated Gen-Set room Lighting transformers Newmar 32-12-50 DC and AC converter (2) Charles ISO Boost transformers KVH Fleet 55 Sat system KVH TracPhone 25 system Multiple shore power hook-ups w/ Cablemaster Comprehensive 120/240 AC, 12/24 DC breaker panels Underwater Lights
- Engine Room
- Lighting transformers Newmar 32-12-50 DC and AC converter (2) Charles ISO Boost transformers KVH Fleet 55 Sat system KVH TracPhone 25 system Caterpillar 3412E 1400 HP diesels 2800 hr. recent service completed Elbex video camera system ( Condition unknown) Extra sound insulation Dual forward, and aft watertight access doors (4) 12 volt batteries New Jan. 2012 Cat engine, and generator battery disconnect switches 4 Vapor proof battery selector switches DC Ship service #1+#2 distribution panel AC Ship service #3+#3B distribution panel Caterpillar engine gauges (2) Halon release sensors 65 lb. Halon 1301 cylinder w/discharge delay Drip less shaft packing glands Dockside water pressure regulator 230 volt Headhunter Mach-5 fresh water pump (2) Jacuzzi pump for Master stateroom tub Panasonic hybrid telephone unit Cable/Antenna television switch Port, and stbd. manual/auto electric bilge pumps Oil change pump with dock length quick release connections Hydraulic engine control reservoirs w/ pressure gauge (2) Racor fuel filters for each engine (2) Lesson fuel/lift pumps Fuel valve management manifold (4) overhead DC lights (3) overhead AC fluorescent lights (2) stabilizer actuators Sea Recovery SRC 1200 GPD water maker w/auto flush, serviced Nov. 2011 Reverse Osmosis water filter Model TO9X26M with back-flush Compressed air outlet w/valve+ pressure gauge Steering cooling pump Television amplifier system (2) 110 volt raw water A/C pumps to service 7 A/C units Engine start/stop switches Holding tank macerator pump w/vacuum switch Power steering pump off port engine Stabilizer pump off starboard engine Naiad 254 stabilizer control unit w/ reservoir, and temp. gauge Stainless steel safety rails, and overhead storage racks Headhunter Mako diaphram waste pump (New 2011)
- "Enchanted" has a walk-in lazarette accessed through a watertight door from the protected lower stern platform, which contains a Bauer Dive Jr. two dive compressor, wall mounts for four dive tanks, rod racks for 10, and a top loading freezer for bait, or cruising provisions. The lazarette/dive room has additional line, fender, and motor bike storage easily deployed from the transom platform which is surrounded by security rails. This lazarette feature is not found on the Hatteras 75 cockpit series, or earlier Hatteras 75 Sport Deck models, and greatly increases water sport storage.
- Owners & Captains personal belongings, including but not limited to, tools, pictures, fishing / water sports gear, etc.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Chany Sabates III for futher details (954-604-2253 cell)