- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
$10,000 PRICE REDUCTION 8/20/2013
EXCEPTIONAL BUYING OPPORTUNITY.....
"EXTRA EXTRA" IS A BEAUTIFUL, FULLY OPTIONED, TURNKEY,
BLUEWATER READY MANTA SAIL CATAMARAN
She has total state-of-the-art 2012 Marine Electronics Package at
Helm and Nav Station, including
Raymarine 12" and 7" HybridTouchTM Digital Color Multi-Function Displays
interfaced with Remote Auto Pilots.
Air Conditioning, Generator, Washer / Dryer, Water Maker,
Spinnaker Package, Cockpit Sling Lounge Seating and Dinghy.
See Full Specs for all options and upgrades.
Any prospective Manta buyer would be proud to own this vessel.
If you want a late model 42 MK IV .....
This is your Cat !!!
OWNER WOULD LIKE HIS CAT SOLD NOW !!!
BRING ALL OFFERS !!!
- Accommodations Overview
- "Extra Extra" is the epitome of a Bluewater cruising catamaran. The Port Hull features the Owner's Suite with Master Stateroom with Head with separate shower and companionway pantry storage and bookcases. The Starboard Hull features an aft VIP Stateroom and a forward storage area which can be converted to a Guest Stateroom. A Guest Head is shared and built-in bookcase lines the companionway. The vessel includes a gourmet Galley and an inviting and relaxing Salon for lounging and entertaining. Fully air conditioned. Cranberry leatherette upholstery. Interior woods are varnished maple veneer and teak trim throughout. Solid door trim and louvered teak doors. Composite Swanstone solid surface counter tops. Vinyl headliner. Highly durable synthetic teak and holly cabin soles. Additional storage capacities built in. 12V Interior Hella fans. Washer/dryer. Water maker. Cabin headroom is 6’ 4”.
- Salon / Dinette / Nav Station
- The Salon/ Dinette / Nav Station area is open to the Galley. L-shaped settee with cranberry leatherette upholstery and storage under. Accent pillows. (2) Matching ottomans with cranberry leather upholstery. Built-in shelf behind settee. Large adjustable table with teak trim for dining or entertaining. Full size wet/hanging locker with drains. Westinghouse 21" flat screen TV - NEW 2012 - built-in above locker. Polyplanar MRD 80i Stereo - Sirius Radio ready - NEW 2012. 600 watt Amplifier, Direct TV box, Phillips DVD player, high power Stereo speaker control center for speakers in Salon, Cockpit and bow - NEW 2012 – all located behind flat screen TV in cabinet. Subwoofer inside wet locker. (2) Bose speakers. Weems & Plath nautical and weather instrumentation: temperature/ humidity, barometer, clock/ tide. Roll-away companionway entrance screen door. Nav Station Chart table with integrated storage cabinet. Full array of electronics - all NEW 2012 - (see under Electronics and Navigation Equipment section below). Iridium satellite telephone. Electrical panel. 12v Outlet.
- Fully equipped U-shaped Galley to port. Adler Barbour top loading 12v 10 cu. ft. refrigerator and freezer with 6” foam insulation and divider. Force 10 (3) burner stove with oven with storage locker below. Sharp Carousel microwave oven. Black & Decker toaster. Brookstone coffee maker. Swanstone solid surface counter tops. Large integrated Swanstone sink. Single lever faucet. Hot/cold pressure water mixer. Filtered fresh water foot pump. Multiple upper and lower cabinet storage and drawers. Built-in countertop access trash chute with cover. Vent hood over stove. 12V Exhaust blower and remote solenoid shut-off valve for propane. Trident propane controller. 12V DC 2-speed Hella Fan. Overhead deck hatch. Fluorescent 12V lighting. Pots, pans, kitchenware, cutlery. Large Galley pantry located in Port Hull.
- Port Hull / Owner's Suite
- Owner’s Master Stateroom is aft. Private Head forward with separate full shower. Companionway between Stateroom and Head with custom book shelves, custom wine rack, optional towel closet and opening portlight on one side and generous pantry storage inboard. Additional storage under Port Hull steps. Companionway privacy curtains. Red night vision lights. Queen size bed facing fore and aft 4" mattress and 2" "Cool" memory foam topper. Sheets. Settee with cranberry leatherette upholstery and storage under. Large cedar-lined hanging locker. Drawer storage. Additional locker storage. Westinghouse 21" flat screen TV with DVD player - NEW 2012 - not installed, still in box. (2) Reading lights. (2) Overhead 12V lights. Overhead hatch with external shade. 12v DC 2-speed Hella fan. (2) Stainless steel opening portlights with screens and shades. Owner’s Head and Shower Jabsco fresh water electric marine toilet system. Vanity with Swanstone countertop, sink and storage below. Towels. Mirrored medicine cabinet. Separate large shower stall with teak shower seat, shower wand and curtain. Overhead deck hatch with solar vent. Stainless steel opening portlight with screen and shade. 12v DC 2-speed Hella fan.
- Starboard Hull / Guest Staterooms / Guest Head
- VIP Stateroom is aft. The Guest Head can be accessed from the companionway or the forward Stateroom. Optional large bookcase/ library in the companionway. Additional storage under Starboard Hull steps. Companionway privacy curtains. Red night vision lights. Aft VIP Stateroom Queen-size berth facing athwartship 4" mattress and 2" "Cool" memory foam topper. Sheets. Settee with cranberry leatherette upholstery and storage under. Cedar-lined hanging locker. Drawer storage. Additional locker storage. Custom storage shelf. Westinghouse wall-mounted 21" flat screen TV with DVD player - NEW 2012. (2) Reading lights. (2) Overhead 12V lights. Overhead hatch with external sunshade. (2) Stainless steel opening portlights with screens and shades. 12v DC 2-speed Hella fan. Forward Storage Room / Guest Stateroom Custom shelving for storage. Curtain. Double-size berth area can be converted back to Guest Stateroom. (2) Storage cabinets. Overhead hatch with external sunshade and solar vent. Stainless steel opening portlight with screen and shade. Spendide washer/dryer combo in cabinet. Guest Head Jabsco fresh water electric marine toilet system. Vanity with Swanstone countertop, sink and storage below. Mirrored medicine cabinet. Towels. Separate shower stall with shower wand and curtain. 12v DC 2-speed Hella fan. Stainless steel opening portlight with screen and shade. Manual emergency bilge pump.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- All Electronics are NEW 2012. HELM: Raymarine e127 12” HybridTouch TM Digital Color Display: Color GPS/ Color Chart Plotter/ Color Radar/ Color Depth Finder/ Optional Fish Finder and built-in Sirius Weather, AISB, Man Overboard, Animated Tides and Currents, interfaced with Auto Pilot. Raymarine Viewer Repeater App for Apple iPhone 4 and above and Apple iPad 1 and 2. Raymarine ST70 Auto Pilot with Wireless Remote. (2) Raymarine Digital Color Multi-Function Displays: Wind, Depth, Speed, etc. which are fully configurable at either display. ICOM M504 VHF Radio with Helm Remote. Hand-held VHF Radio. Ritchie Compass. Search Light Control. Remote for Sound System. Sea King Satellite TV with (3) TV’s and DVD players. Nav Station: Raymarine e7D 7” HybridTouch TM Digital Color Display: Color GPS/ Color Chart Plotter/ Color Radar/ Color Depth Finder/ Optional Fish Finder and built-in Sirius Weather, AISB, Man Overboard, Animated Tides and Currents interfaced with Auto Pilot. Raymarine 170 Touch Auto Pilot with Wireless Remote. ICOM IC504 VHF Radio. Raymarine Smart Controller. Xantrex Link Light. Inverter Controller. Generator Controls. BlueSky Solar Boost Remote Display. Raymarine Life Tags. Dual Iso Guard Transformers (in cabinet below Nav Station). ChargeMaster 12/70C Battery Charger (in cabinet below Nav Station).
- Next Generation Power 5.5kW diesel generator with sound shield - approx. 400 hours. (4) 90 watt Solar panels with BlueSky solar regulator and BlueSky Energy solar boost remote display at Nav Station. (6) Lifeline AGM house batteries (600 a/h total) with isolation switches - NEW 2012. (2) 12V Lifeline AGM engine starting batteries - NEW 2012. ChargeMaster 12/70C battery charger - NEW 2012. Battery isolators with engine parallel switch. (2) High-output alternators. (2) MasterVolt three-step alternator regulators with temperature sensing. MasterVolt Mass SINE 12/2000 inverter. Dual Iso Guard transformers. Xantrex Link Light. 12V DC and 110V AC systems. Custom AC and DC electrical panel with digital meters. Dual 30 amp 110V AC Shore power systems with 50’ shore power cords. 12V DC Lighting throughout. 12V DC, 110v AC Outlets throughout. Individual reading lights in Salon and each Cabin. 12V DC 2-speed Hella fans in Galley Master and VIP Staterooms and both Heads. Yacht Guard lightening protection system.
- Katadyn PowerSurvivor 160E Water maker, providing 7 gph. Isotemp 10 gallon water heater. (2) Jabsco fresh water electric marine toilet systems. (2) 20 gallon holding tanks with Y-valves, macerator pumps, deck discharge. (2) Sealed shower sumps with automatic float switches. Sea Tech quick-connect color-coded water lines. All through-hulls and seacocks are noncorrosive Forespar Marelon or Groco heavy duty brass.
- Hull / Vessel Construction
- Hull, deck, and bulkheads are constructed of triaxial, biaxial, and unidirectional fiberglass with vinylester, isophthalic resins. Divinycell (hull and deck). Nida-core (sub-soles and bulkheads). Wetted surfaces below the waterline are solid GRP construction with vinylester resin. Above the waterline in the hull and deck isopthalic resin is used. Construction vacuum bagged for stiffness, strength, and reduced weight. Bow and keels are reinforced with Kevlar. Hull to deck marriage done with 3M 5200 marine adhesive/sealant and reinforced with 360 degree unidirectional laminates on the inside of the hull/deck bond for additional structural integrity and stiffness, creating a monocoque structure. Hull/deck seam is finished with a heavy duty vinyl rub rail. Thru-hull fittings and seacocks are non-corrosive Marelon. All deck hardware is thru-bolted with aluminum backing plates laminated into the respective location. All stanchions, handrails, cleats, opening ports and hatches, locker latches, hinges, chain plates, anchor roller and fuel and water fills are 316 stainless steel. Upper and lower lifelines are vinyl covered stainless steel. All running deck hardware and winches are by Harken. Welded anodized radar arch with integral aluminum hard top, visibility hatch, fiberglass storage box, Strataglass windshield and cockpit lighting. Polycast 3/8" acrylic tinted salon windows, with protective molded fiberglass louvers. Molded non-skid on all deck surfaces. Molded console with space for instrumentation and line bin at helm. The diesel and water tanks are heavily constructed of 3/16" aluminum with baffles fore and aft. Tank external surfaces are epoxy coated for elimination of corrosion.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Includes 2007 Walker Bay Genesis Deluxe Hard Bottom Dinghy with 15hp Mercury outboard motor. Manta fiberglass hardtop with integral welded aluminum radar arch. Full Dodger - NEW 2012. 5-Piece Windshield with polycarbonate forward corners. Bulkhead mounted stainless steel steering wheel with covering. Sail control lines operable from Helm. Adjustable Captain’s chair with foot rest. Viewing hatch above Helm seat. Cockpit seating with cushioned backrests. Removable Cockpit table with drink holder insets. Cockpit sling seat mounted from arch support. (3) Large fiberglass storage lockers. (2) Waterproof Cockpit speakers. 12V DC Cockpit outlet. Magma propane BBQ grill. (2) Waterproof bow speakers. Spotlight on bow with remote control. Maxwell 1500 electric windlass with 300’ chain. (1) Delta 45lb. anchor plus spare Fortress anchor. Anchor roller. Dockside water. Salt water wash down forward. Fresh water wash down aft. OceanAir shades on all portlights throughout. (9) Bomar opening portlights with screens. (6) Bomar deck hatches with screen/shades. Bomar watertight companionway door. Retractable screen companionway door. (2) Solar fans on forward hatches. "Power Cat" external window louvers. Stainless steel bow rails with seats. Side stanchions, double lifelines, port and starboard boarding gates. (2) Vinyl coated polyester mesh trampolines. Stern boarding steps port and starboard. (2) Stainless steel cabin top hand rails. (2) Stainless steel Cockpit boarding rails. (2) Stainless steel folding telescopic swim ladders. Hot/cold deck shower aft. Forward and aft hull steps. LED Courtesy lights. LED Navigation lights. LED Masthead tricolor/anchor light. Foredeck/steaming light. Extensive lines supply including (6) "hurricane lines". Dinghy davit system. Bottom paint - 2010.
- Sails and Rigging
- All sail handling functions can be accomplished with one electric winch right at the helm by one person due to self-tacking ability and all lines leading through a battery of sheet stoppers. Aluminum clear anodized mast and boom. Doyle full batten Mainsail, (2) sets reef points. Doyle stackpack. Asymmetrical cruising Spinnaker with roller furling. Camber Spar self-tacking Jib. Mainsail low friction mast track slide system. Garhauer rigid boom vang, 20:1 purchase. Harken 44 2-speed electric self-tacking winch at Helm. Harken EST main winch on Cabin top. Harken CST Spinnaker winch. Harken blocks, traveler track/car. Spinlock sheet stoppers, labeled. Dutchman boom brake/preventer. All sail control lines lead to Cockpit. Sampson braided running rigging, color coded. (2) Main halyards. Jib halyard. Spinnaker halyard. Stainless steel 1 x 19 x 7/16" dia. headstay, cap shrouds. Stainless steel 1 x 19 x 3/8" dia. diamond shrouds. Port, starboard rig tensioners. Spreader boots, anti-chafe gear. Jacklines. (2) Harnesses and tethers.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 30hp Volvo D1-30 FWC diesel engines - 1767 hours. Volvo sail drives. Volvo 3-blade folding propellers. Line cutters. Port and starboard engine/throttle controls. (2) CruiseAir air conditioning systems with reverse cycle and humidity and digital controls (14,000 BTU forward and 14,000 BTU aft). Puratech fuel polishing system. Sea water strainers. Whitlock pull/pull steering system. Engine Rooms are easily accessed via the aft berths with hydraulic-assisted bunk lift. (2) Engine room blowers. (2) Electric bilge pumps with automatic float switches - NEW 2012. (2) Manual bilge pumps. (1) Fuel tank -125 gallons. (1) Fresh water tank - 100 gallons. (2) Holding tanks - 20 gallons each. Holding tank monitor. Spendide washer/dryer combo. Some spare parts for almost every service on the boat and the engines.
- Safety Equipment
- ACR EPIRB. (2) Offshore life jackets. (6) Adult life jackets. (4) Life jackets in dinghy. Lifesling.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229