- 88 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Gualicho, an Argentine word for talisman, is a part of Sanlorenzo’s “Experienced Yachts” program.
“Experienced Yachts” is a project that Sanlorenzo has tailored for the yachts traded-in from its customers, aiming to deliver the boats in flawless condition for their new owners.
Each yacht is surveyed, reconditioned and managed according to the RINA “Refitting and Maintenance Quality Assurance” (RMQA) regulation. The RMQA represents a perfect guide line to guarantee the efficiency and the immaculate condition of structures, onboard machinery and systems, furniture, and manuals/documentation
Experienced yachts are managed in one of two marinas located in La Spezia, Italy. Once refitted, the experienced yachts undergo daily, weekly and monthly “duties” to ensure status and efficiency. All work is carried out onboard each boat, regardless of its condition, so that no traces of the previous owner are to be found. Sanlorenzo guarantees that all stages of the management process will be registered, from boat assessment to delivery.
- Main Engines
- Twin MTU 16V2000M92 -- 2216Hp/ea -- 800 Hours
- Interior Walkthrough
- Wood: Wengè and maple. Wengè floor on main deck, carpet floor on lower deck. Main deck: Salon with “L” shaped sofa, arm chairs, and dining area with table and chairs. Starboard side: Companionway with stairs to lower deck and door to the exterior passageway, day head, stairs to wheelhouse. Port side: Companionway with door to the exterior passageway, galley with crew dinette and pantry, stairs down to crew quarters. Lower deck: Midship master stateroom with ensuite head and walk-in wardrobe, two twin staterooms each with ensuite heads, VIP stateroom at bow with ensuite head. Two crew staterooms with superimposed beds, sharing one head
- Salon: 42” TV, DVD player and Hi-Fi Bose Master stateroom: 26” TV, DVD player and Hi-Fi Bose VIP and guests stateroom: 20” TV, DVD player and Hi-Fi Crew cabins/dinette: 20” TVs Satellite TV Antenna
- Household Appliances
- Galley: electric cooking plate - oven - microwave oven - refrigerator/freezer GE - dish washer - winecooler - additional washer/dryer and freezer in pantry. Salon: refrigerator and ice-maker Flybridge: refrigerator and grill
- Wheelhouse: Radar 72 nm - multifunction display M1500 and E120 (radar - plotter GPS - ECO), autopilot ST290 - tridata ST290 - rudder angle indicator ST290 - VHF RAY240. Flybridge: multifunction display E120 (radar - plotter GPS - ECO) - autopilot ST290 - tridata ST290 - rudder angle indicator ST290 - wind station ST290 - VHF RAY240. All electronics are Raymarine
- Two (2) Kohler 27kW generators ( 1,900/2,000 hrs) Bow thruster Air conditioning (180.000 BTU) Water maker 230 l/h On-board telephone system Satellite telephone system 5-station intercom system CCTV with display in wheelhouse and crew dinette Smoke detection system in each area
- Deck Equipment
- Two windlasses with warping capstans at bow Two capstans aft Hydraulic retractable gangway Hydraulic swimming ladder Bimini top Davit for tender on fly bridge
- Fuel: 2747 gal Water: 528 gal
- Service & Warranty
- “Free Service” within one year from the Purchase date All of our Experienced Yachts, regardless of brand and age, may enjoy a free service at Sanlorenzo Ameglia facilities or at a Sanlorenzo authorized Service Center within one year from the purchase date. Services Include: Hull cleaning Antifouling Filters cleaning Bilges cleaning Washdown of exterior surfaces Check-up of all onboard systems One-year warranty covering the entire yacht, regardless of brand and age A second year of warranty is extended to Sanlorenzo yachts covering GRP structures and onboard systems (excluding main engines and generators). This is available to those Sanlorenzos built not earlier than 5 years from the Purchase date and have been participating in the “Free Service” program.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Steve Martin for further details. Office: +1 (954) 607-1377 Mobile: +1 (954) 849-3811 Steve@sanlorenzoamericas.com