- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 2001 3JH3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Look no farther. This yacht is ready to go anywhere and may be the best Moody 34 you will ever find. This is a Lloyd’s Registry of Shipping Certificated sailing vessel. You can have confidence in the structural design and build of this sailboat. This is a roomy and safe cruising yacht. The nearly new Yanmar diesel 35 H.P. engine is reliable and efficient.
She is easily driven and big enough to have confidence offshore. The shallow 5’draft is great in the Florida and Bahama waters. The cockpit is self bailing and suitable for six.
She is a robust design that is a fast, responsive and stable little ship that will leave a lot of other boats in her wake. She sails very well to weather and loves beam reaching.
Her interior is well ventilated with four large Dorad vents, a salon butterfly hatch, a V-berth hatch and 10 opening ports. Her interior is pristine teak cabinetry with tons of convenient storage for food, dishes and clothing. She has a good fridge and freezer with a top access. She is also safe to walk around while under way with numerous interior handholds.
Click on the Full Specs button to learn more about this well equipped yacht, and then call today and make this popular Moody 34 yours!
- Ballast: 4,500 LBS IRON Displacement 11,200 lbs. LOA: 34.5' LWL: 27.9' Draft: 5' Beam: 11.67'
- Yanmar Diesel: 3GM30F; Total Power: 30 Cruising Speed: 6 knts at 2200 rpm
- Fuel: 35 gal steel Fresh Water: 55 gal FRP Holding: 15
- The bow cabin has a comfortable vee berth with storage under, 12 volt light fixtures and a large hatch. To the starboard side is a hanging locker and a vanity unit. The salon has a U shaped settee dinette and table with drop leafs to starboard and a single settee berth to port. The dining table is centrally mounted. The navigation area is aft of the salon on the port side with a chart table. The head compartment has an electric marine toilet and shower is aft of the navigation area on the port side immediately adjacent to the companionway steps. The galley, is to starboard opposite the head compartment, is “L” shaped; has hot and cold pressurized water system, stainless steel sink, LPG stove and top opening icebox. The aft cabin is reached through a passageway from the salon and galley. In this passageway are two hanging lockers; one for wet gear. The aft cabin has a double berth, a settee, a dressing table and hanging locker.
- • Flavel Vanessa 2 burner propane gimbaled stove with oven. • Stainless steel sink. • Pressure hot and cold water. • Ice box with top access. • Overhead opening hatch. • Abundant storage.
- • Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF Radio. • Garmin GPS. 740S • Autohelm 5000 autopilot. • Olympic compass. • AM/FM/CD stereo with 4 speakers
- • 12 volt DC system with circuit breakers. • One size 8D house battery and a starting battery. • High output alternator on the engine. • automatic battery charger • 120 volt 30 amp AC shore power system with circuit breakers and shore cord.
- • Kemp aluminum mast steps on deck and has a compression post to the keel. • Two Lewmar #40 self tailing primary winches. • Two Lewmar # 7 halyard winches. • Lewmar #6 utility winch. • Stainless steel wire rigging with insulated backstay. • Manual boom vang. 140% Genoa. New main sail. working jib. Cruising shute.
- • Stainless steel Bow pulpit and rails • Side stanchions with lifelines • Bimini and dodger • Fenders and lines • Simpson Lawrence manual windlass • Navigation and spreader lights. • Boarding ladder on the transom.
- Yanmar Diesel model 3GM30 with about than 200 hours SMOH. • Water heater with engine heat exchanger. • Racor primary fuel filter. • Engine alarms.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. See comparables on these dot coms YachtWorld, Boats, BoatTrader, aaayachtsales.This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Jim Knapp at 772 234 1182