Feridmar is part of the “Experienced Yachts” program, a project that Sanlorenzo has tailored for the yachts traded-in from its customers, aiming to deliver the boats in flawless condition for their new owners.
Each yacht is surveyed, reconditioned and managed according to the RINA “Refitting and Maintenance Quality Assurance” (RMQA) regulation. The RMQA represents a perfect guide line to guarantee the efficiency and the immaculate condition of structures, onboard machinery and systems, furniture, and manuals/documentation. Experienced yachts are managed in one of two marinas located in La Spezia, allowing the direct control and management of all refitting and management.
Once refitted, the experienced yachts undergo daily, weekly and monthly “duties” to ensure status and efficiency. All work is carried out onboard each boat, regardless of its condition, so that no traces of the previous owner are to be found. Sanlorenzo guarantees that all stages of the management process will be registered, from boat assessment to delivery.
- Main Engines
- Twin Caterpillar C32s -- 1697Hp/ea
- Interior Walkthrough
- Oak wood throughout Main deck: Salon with "U" shaped leather sofa, formal dining area with table and chairs, companionway, separate galley with door to exterior side passageway, wheelhouse with access to crew area Lower deck: Midship Master's stateroom with ensuite head and 2 walk-in wardrobes, VIP stateroom with ensuite head, twin guest stateroom with ensuite head Crew area at bow: 2 separate cabins with a total of 3 berths and 1 head. Access from the wheelhouse.
- Galley: Cook top - gas and electric (2 burners each), oven, GE refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher Salon: Refrigerator and wine cooler Flybridge: Refrigerator Lazarette: Washer/dryer
- Wheelhouse: 64 nm radar, multifunction display E120 (radar/plotter/GPS/echo), autopilot, tridata and wind, 240E VHF Fly bridge: Multifunction display E80 (radar/plotter/GPS/depth), autopilot repeater, tridata, 240E VHF All electronics are Raymarine
- Audio Visual
- 37" TV with Hi-Fi in salon 26" TV with Hi-Fi in Master's stateroom 20" TV with Hi-Fi in VIP and guests staterooms Satellite TV antenna
- Two (2) Kohler generators (1 x 20kW & 1 x 27kW) Hydraulic bow thruster Air conditioning (108,000 BTU) Idromar watermaker (60 gallons per hour) Smoke detection system CCTV system with monitor in wheelhouse and two (2) cameras Inverter
- Deck Equipment
- Two (2) capstans at bow Two (2) winches at stern Retractable gangway Bimini top Davit for tender on flybridge Four (4) underwater lights Teak cap rail
- Fuel: 2,113 gal Water: 500 gal
- Service & Warranty
- “Free Service” within one year from the Purchase date All of our Experienced Yachts, regardless of brand and age, may enjoy a free service at Sanlorenzo Ameglia facilities or at a Sanlorenzo authorized Service Center within one year from the purchase date. Services Include: Hull cleaning Antifouling Filters cleaning Bilges cleaning Washdown of exterior surfaces Check-up of all onboard systems One-year warranty covering the entire yacht, regardless of brand and age A second year of warranty is extended to Sanlorenzo yachts covering GRP structures and onboard systems (excluding main engines and generators). This is available to those Sanlorenzos built not earlier than 5 years from the Purchase date and have been participating in the “Free Service” program.
- 88' Salnorenzo 2010 Brochure
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Steve Martin for further details. Office: +1 (954) 607-1377 Mobile: +1 (954) 849-3811 Steve@sanlorenzoamericas.com