- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
" THE BAY BEE" is a roomy condo weekend cruiser, expansive accommodations with a bridge large enough for a party. Enormous full-beam, single-level interior boasts expansive salon with facing settees, full galley with all amenities and a roomy head with shower stall.
- SYSTEMS AND PARTS REPLACED SINCE 2008
- Hot water heater (11 gallon) Water tank Waste holding tank 25 gallon 12V tank monitoring kit on water and waste tank Thru hull, valve, and strainerBatterycharger Batteries and cables Muffler on starboard side Port and starboard stuffing box Pro series 1000 H SS windlass and line Stereo, am/fm CD player with ipod connection, 4 speakers, and antenna Horn Captains chair Bridge storage doors Microwave Propellers repitched Vee Berth Foam mattress Carpet Curtains Bottom painted in 2011
- EQUIPMENT ON BOARD
- ZPS chart plotter caepth sounder/fish finder Inverter/charger Oversized anchor VHF radio Second anchor and line Fully enclosed canvas flybridge cover Cockpit and front cushion covers 4 fenders 30 amp shore power cord Cable, phone, and water hookups 1 color TV sets Life preserver ring
- Refrigerator AC/DC Range — electric Pressure water system Ice maker Microwave oven Counter top cook oven Wet bar with sink and bottle storage
- MISCELLANEOUS OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Westerbeake Generator 5KW — with approx. 250 hours MarineAir Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Dual Prop Fire extinguisher Fold down ladder Trim tabs Cushions on flybridge and salon Exterior carpet on bridge and cockpit Swim platform with fold down ladder Walk through Transom Bow flag holder with cover Teak accessories throughout the boat (spices, knives, wine glasses, and chart holders) Original equipment and instruction manuals Salon, bridge, engine storage compartments
- Sleeps 6 Dinette/Couch/Salon
- PROFESSIONAL MAINTENANCE
- Annually maintained Pulled and zinced Oil changed Professionally cleaned and bottom painted (bi-annual) Systems checked and winterized by professional mechanic
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- If you are interested in Purchasing or Listing your own boat please contact us at anytime, w e are available 24 / 7.