Anfema is powered by highly desirable CAT engines with less than 500 hours. The main deck is well suited for dinging and entertaining with 2 wine coolers and a day head. The lower lobby layout features a family area with a large comfy sofa, plus roomy master and VIP staterooms and a twin stateroom.
“Experienced Yachts” is a project that Sanlorenzo has tailored for the yachts traded-in from its customers, aiming to deliver the boats in flawless condition for their new owners.
Each yacht is surveyed, reconditioned and managed according to the RINA “Refitting and Maintenance Quality Assurance” (RMQA) regulation. The RMQA represents a perfect guide line to guarantee the efficiency and the immaculate condition of structures, onboard machinery and systems, furniture, and manuals/documentation. All experienced yachts are managed in one of two marinas located in La Spezia. Once refitted, the boats undergo daily, weekly and monthly “duties” to ensure status and efficiency. Sanlorenzo guarantees that all stages of the management process will be registered, from boat assessment to delivery.
- Main Engines
- Twin Caterpillar C32 -- 1670Hp/ea -- 485 Hours
- Interior Walkthrough
- Oak river fossil wood throughout Main deck: salon with 3 leather sofas - dining area with table and chairs - companionway with stairs up to flybridge and down to guest area - door to exterior side passageway - separate galley with door to exterior side passageway - day head - wheelhouse with dinette Lower deck: midship master stateroom with ensuite head and 2 walk-in closets - VIP stateroom with ensuite head at bow - twin guest stateroom with shared head and separate family area Crew cabin: three berths and head/shower, access from main deck
- Household Appliances
- Galley: glass/ceramic cooktop - oven - GE refrigerator/freezer - dishwasher Salon/Dining area: two (2) wine coolers - small refrigerator Flybridge: small refrigerator - BBQ grill Lazzarette: Washer - dryer
- Wheelhouse: 64ml radar - 2 multifunction displays E120 (radar/plotter GPS/ECO) - auto pilot - tridata - 240E VHF Fly: multifunction display E80 (radar/plotter GPS/ECO) - rip. auto pilot - tridata - 240E VHF All electronics are Raymarine
- 42” TV with Bose Hi-Fi in salon 32” TV in dining area 15” TV in galley 26” TV with DVD and HI-FI in master stateroom 20” TV with Hi Fi in VIP stateroom 20” TV with Hi Fi in twin stateroom Satellite TV antenna
- Two (2) Kohler 19kW generators (1,896 hrs) Hydraulic bow and stern thrusters Air conditioning (108,000 BTU) Watermaker 60 gal/hour PABX SAT phone Fleet 55 Smoke detector systems with sensors in all areas 5-station talk/listen system CCTV system
- Deck Equipment
- Two (2) capstans at bow Two (2) winches at stern Hydraulic retractable gangway Bimini top Davit for tender on flybridge
- Fuel: 2,113 gal Water: 500 gal
- Service & Warranty
- “Free Service” within one year from the Purchase date All of our Experienced Yachts, regardless of brand and age, may enjoy a free service at Sanlorenzo Ameglia facilities or at a Sanlorenzo authorized Service Center within one year from the purchase date. Services Include: Hull cleaning Antifouling Filters cleaning Bilges cleaning Washdown of exterior surfaces Check-up of all onboard systems One-year warranty covering the entire yacht, regardless of brand and age A second year of warranty is extended to Sanlorenzo yachts covering GRP structures and onboard systems (excluding main engines and generators). This is available to those Sanlorenzos built not earlier than 5 years from the Purchase date and have been participating in the “Free Service” program.
- 82' Sanlorenzo 2006 Brochure
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Steve Martin for further details. Office: +1 (954) 607-1377 Mobile: +1 (954) 849-3811 Steve@sanlorenzoamericas.com