- 62 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Experienced Yachts” is a project that Sanlorenzo has tailored for the yachts traded-in from its customers, aiming to deliver the boats in flawless condition for their new owners.
Each yacht is surveyed, reconditioned and managed according to the RINA “Refitting and Maintenance Quality Assurance” (RMQA) regulation. The RMQA represents a perfect guide line to guarantee the efficiency and the immaculate condition of structures, onboard machinery and systems, furniture, and manuals/documentation. All experienced yachts are managed in one of two marinas located in La Spezia. Once refitted, the boats undergo daily, weekly and monthly “duties” to ensure status and efficiency. Sanlorenzo guarantees that all stages of the management process will be registered, from boat assessment to delivery.
- Interior Walkthrough
- Oak wood with a satin finish throughout Wengé floor on main deck and carpet on lower deck Main deck: salon with “U” shaped sofa and furniture with storage - dining area with table, “L” shaped sofa and 3 stools - galley with door to exterior - side passageway and stairs down to crew quarters - wheelhouse - dinette Lower deck: midship master stateroom with ensuite hed and walk-in closet - guest stateroom with 2 berths - VIP stateroom with ensuite head at bow Crew cabin: 2 berths and head/shower at midship
- 27“ LCD TV and Hi-Fi in salon 17” LCD TV” and Hi-Fi in master and VIP staterooms Stereo in guest staterooms Satellite TV Antenna
- Wheelhouse: multifunction display E120 (Radar 48 mg/Plotter GPS/ECO) - autopilot ST6001 - tridata ST60 - rudder angle indicator ST60 - VHF RAY240 Fly: multifunction display E120 (Radar/Plotter GPS/ECO) - rip. autopilot ST6001 - tridata ST60 - rudder angle indicator ST60 - VHF RAY240 All electronics are Raymarine
- Household Appliances
- Galley: refrigerator/freezer - cooktop - oven - dishwasher Salon: wine cooler Flybridge: refrigerator Crew area: washer/dryer
- Two (2) Kohler 19kW generators Bow thruster Stern thruster Air conditioning (72,000 BTU) Inverter for TV and Hi-Fi
- Deck Equipment
- Windlass Two (2) stern capstans Hydraulic retractable gangway Hydraulically operated transom hatch Davit for tender on flybridge Bimini top
- Fuel: 951 gal Water: 264 gal
- Service & Warranty
- “Free Service” within one year from the Purchase date All of our Experienced Yachts, regardless of brand and age, may enjoy a free service at Sanlorenzo Ameglia facilities or at a Sanlorenzo authorized Service Center within one year from the purchase date. Services Include: Hull cleaning Antifouling Filters cleaning Bilges cleaning Washdown of exterior surfaces Check-up of all onboard systems One-year warranty covering the entire yacht, regardless of brand and age A second year of warranty is extended to Sanlorenzo yachts covering GRP structures and onboard systems (excluding main engines and generators). This is available to those Sanlorenzos built not earlier than 5 years from the Purchase date and have been participating in the “Free Service” program.
- 62' Sanlorenzo 2009 Brochure
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Steve Martin for further details. Office: +1 (954) 607-1377 Mobile: +1 (954) 849-3811 Steve@sanlorenzoamericas.com