- 23 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 225hp Merc Verado
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 2006 BOSTON WHALER 235 CONQUEST OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Signle Mercury 225-hp Verado Motor with only 250 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Shorelander Tandem Axle Trailer w/Brakes, Head (Manual Flush w/Pump-out), Garmin GPS MAP 400 w/Chartplotter, Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & 4-Speakers, (2) Batteries w/Switch, (1) Livewell, (2) Fishboxes, Washdown Pump, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manuals.
- Cuddy Cabin w/V-Berth Head (Manual Flush) w/Pump-out
- Compass Depth Sounder Fishfinder Garmin GPS MAP 400 GPS w/Chartplotter Mercury SmartCraft System Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & 4-Speakers
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch (3) 12V Accessory Plug-In's
- Bow Pulpit (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Anchor Locker Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Factory Hardtop w/Aft Spreader Lights & Rod-Holders Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (5) Built-in Rod-Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs NO BOTTOM PAINT! Canvas Package (Hardtop w/Drop-Curtain & Mooring Cover) (1) Transom Livewell (2) In-Floor Fish-Boxes w/Macerator Pumps Washdown Pump (1) Windshield Wiper Horn OWNERS MANUALS ORIGINAL OWNER INCLUDES TANDEM AXLE SHORELANDR TRAILER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Boston Whaler 235 Conquest is a compact package, but its most breathtaking feature is a spacious cockpit thats perfect for fish fighting and entertaining. The ingeniously roomy design extends to a convenient bow walkaround, plus a comfortable cuddy cabin. A deep-V Accutrack hull makes the trip smooth and comfortable, even if the water kicks up a bit. And 125 gallons of fuel will get you there, let you troll all day and bring you back safe and secure. The 235 Conquest is a fish hunter with all the comforts of home. The cuddy has a screened cabin hatch and ports, plush upholstery, lighting, a lockable door and portable head with deck pump-out. Naturally, it comes rigged and ready to fish. There are rod holders in the transom and gunnels, rod racks under the gunnels and in the cabin, a livewell, two fishboxes with pump-outs and drains, raw-water washdown, optional upholstered bolsters and more. Available with a single Mercury Marine engine, the 235 combines big boat capabilities in a manageable size.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.