- 126 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Krisujen" was originally launched as "Cacique" by Van Lent in 1982, and boasts a timeless De Voogt design and quality which is synonymous with the Feadship name. The yacht has undergone a series of comprehensive refits over the last decade ensuring her systems are all in the best of condition. She is stored under cover in downtown Fort Lauderdale, and every attempt has been made by her owner to preserve the yacht to her original delivery state.
A true pleasure to show.
- "Krisujen" can accommodate six/eight in the owner's party + crew.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Beginning on the upper deck, "Krisujen" has a forward flybridge helm station and seating area with bar under the forward Bimini. Aft on the upper deck is the expansive boat deck featuring two cranes and two Nautica tenders. Under the large aft Bimini is a lounge/seating area and dining area. A stairwell goes down to the main deck, leading into the enclosed aft deck. Maintaining the Classic appeal of this 1982 Feadship; the bulwarks in this area are lined with highly varnished teak. This area can be climate controlled, creating a comfortable lounging or dining area in any climate. The main salon is entered from the aft deck through sliding glass doors. The salon features extensive seating, as well as a media center. Forward of the main salon, is the formal dining room. Continuing forward from the dining room, a starboard side passageway leads to a large powder room, the professional galley, and the bridge. While modern equipment allows for ease of navigation and communication in the pilothouse, teak & holly floors and varnished panels maintain the classic appeal. A spacious office/chart room behind the bridge houses more navigation equipment, publications and charts and a companionway to the flybridge. Forward of the pilothouse is a classic lounge/library/media room which converts to sleeping quarters and features a full head with shower. The guest area below is accessed from a stairwell in the salon. The owner’s stateroom features his & hers heads and a large walk in closet. Each of the two guest staterooms has twin beds and a Pullman bunk. The guest area boasts full length hanging wardrobes and built in drawers in each stateroom. There is also a small bunk cabin without an en suite. "Krisujen's" main deck also features full walk-around decks, a spacious foredeck with built-in seating, side boarding ladders, and a teak swim platform.
- Located just forward of the dining salon to port, the galley was totally renewed in 2001. New equipment includes the following: (2) Professional 4-burner Viking range with a custom overhead ventilation system Professional quality microwave/convection oven Hobart (90 second cycle) LX30H stainless steel dishwasher Abundant counter and storage space
- Deck Equipment
- Windlasses/Gypsies: (1) 5 Hp Christian Steen stainless steel 208/3 phase electric windlass with (2) chain gypsies and (2) warping drums Aft Warping Capstans: (2) 2 hp Christian Steen stainless steel 208/3 phase Ground Tackle: (2) 750 pound galvanized (340 kg) anchors with 450' (137m) of new T8 mm short link chain Davits: (2) Nautical Structures EZ 3000 cranes Passerelle: Mediterranean, manual Boarding Ladders: (1) Port and starboard; Marquipt Tide Ride ladder Life Rafts: (2) 16-Man DBC; (1) 8-Man Avon Security: Closed circuit TV Panasonic cameras on side decks and 360 degree zoom cameras on aft deck, main mast and engine room. Controls in wheelhouse, monitors in wheelhouse and crew lounge Tender: (2) 2006 Nautica HBI Tenders (1) 18DL Open center console tender with 115 Yamaha 4- Stroke outboard and (1) 19 DL with full seating and center console, Yamaha 115 4-stroke outboard
- Crew Lounge
- Microwave Refrigerator Dishwasher Sink
- General Equipment
- WABCO Westinghouse main engine controls Racor filters on engines and generators (2) 18' (5.5m) boat booms (2) Side boarding ladders Swim platform (2) Remote Carlisle & Finch 12' searchlights (2) Kahlenberg triple air horns (2) Underwater lights on transom Bauer Dive Compressor
- Communication/Navigation/Entertainment Equipment
- Communication Equipment: Furuno FM 8500 VHF Panasonic KX-TD 1232 telephone system with satellite B&M connections, GSM & shore connections SAT TV Wired for each room (2) Icom IC-GM150 with Lithium batteries Spectrum GX 2350 s VHF Furuno FS1 562-25 SSB Furuno Felcom 12 satellite C & printer XM Satellite weather Navigation Equipment: B&G 2000 wind direction/speed/depth and fluxgate compass Sea Hail 30 watt loud hailer Zip drive & printer Anschutz Pilot Star D autopilot Furuno AIS Wesmar Sonar (2) Lieca MX 412 s GPS (1) Northstar 951xD GPS Furuno 2115 BB ARPA Equipped Radar Furuno 2117 FR ARPA/AIS Equipped Radar Nobeltec system chart plotter DELL computer linked to phone system Furuno SC50 Satellite compass (3) VEI screens in Pilothouse V-SAT KVH Mini Updated Nobeltec/Time Zero Trident Mini M SAT phone NautiComp flat screen monitors on Flybridge
- Audio & Visual Equipment
- Equipment includes the following: (3) Surround Sound systems (2) 42" Panasonic Plasma screens (library and salon) LED Screens in all cabins (8) Screen in crew quarters for every bunk
- Safety & Security Equipment
- (2) 16-Man DBC life rafts Panasonic closed circuit TV cameras with monitors and controls (1) 8-Man Avon life raft Maritron security watch with alarms and deck sensors GPS EPIRB (1) EPIRB (2) SART’s
- Electrical System
- 24 V DC, 110/208V AC three phase, 60 Hz Shore Power - Marine Engineering Associates (6) TAP 2 x 60 Hz transformers/100 amp service, three phase (2) CAT 3304B Generators 105Kw each @ 1800 rpm, 3 phase/208 volts; 6,500 hrs. (1) CAT 28Kw Generator
- Steel hull with aluminum superstructure. Awlgrip Show White paint, 2006 Complete bottom job with Micron 66 (6/2013) Prop Speed (6/2013) Teak sanded (10/2013) Cap rails varnished (10/2013)
- (2) Caterpillar 3412TAs; 625 hp each at 1800 rpm 410hours on in-frame overhaul. In-frame overhaul performed by Fairhaven Shipyard September 2009 includes: New piston/cylinder package CAT Re-manufactured heads CAT Re-manufactured injectors CAT Re-manufactured turbo cartridges CAT Re-manufactured oil coolers Cleaned/tested after coolers New thermostats New engine service hour meters Racor blow-by air system (2) Caterpillar Model 7221 with 3.5:1 reduction gears, fully rebuilt in Feb. 2010 Hamann Norway Minu C1 for treatment of black/gray water EVAC Vacuum heads (2) Matrix S 1500 watermakers, producing 1,500 U.S. gallons per day each (5,675 1/day) Alfa Laval fuel centrifugue, Model MAB 103B AS Anshutz standard 20 gyro Anshutz "Pilot Star D" autopilot Quantum duo prop bow thruster, 75 hp hydraulic, 11/01 Vosper stabilizers with Koopnautic Ava, electronic controller, upgrade 2001 Maritron Systems Watch Alarm & Security System Tenfjord electro-hydraulic steering Air conditioning/heating by Aqua Air digitally controlled chilled water, 20 ton capacity with (4) 5-Ton chillers with reverse cycle plus heating coils in most fan coil units
- "Krisujen" was originally launched as "Cacique" by Van Lent in 1982, and boasts a timeless De Voogt design and quality which is synonymous with the Feadship name. The yacht has undergone a series of comprehensive refits over the last decade ensuring her systems are all in the best of condition. She is stored under cover in downtown Fort Lauderdale, and every attempt has been made by her owner to preserve the yacht to her original delivery state. A true pleasure to show.
- A complete list of exclusions will be provided upon sale, upon request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Central Agents: Andrew Miles (561) 262-4222, cell or email: email@example.com or Alex Rogers (954) 401-9988 cell or email: firstname.lastname@example.org .