Mondo Marine offers a gorgeous 60 meter new construction project from Italian designers 'Hot Lab' based in Milan.
Lloyd's Class Register & MCA LY2 Compliance.
Steel hull & aluminum superstructure.
Estimated build time - 30 months.
Interior Decor - to be determined by the client direct
- Mondo Marine - SYBAss Announcement
- Mondo Marine is pleased to announce its appointment as a new member of SYBAss (Superyacht Builder Association) founded in 2007 to represent the world’s leading builders of large yachts who, over the last 10 years, have successfully delivered a minimum of 3 custom or semi-custom motor or sailing yachts measuring over 40 metres in length . Mondo Marine designs, engineers and builds its vessels at the Savona production center. The yard covers a seafront area of 35,500 square metres, with 9,500 square metres under cover. The facilities include 100 metres of jetty space for motoryacht mooring, an 820-ton travel lift, one of the largest on the Med, and a 300 ton trolley. As many as 61 are the yachts built so far, most of them for celebrity clients. Among them, there’s the stellar ‘Tribù’, the first yacht to be awarded Green Star certification by RINA, showing the owner’s environmental commitment through a series of technical criteria. Mondo Marine, offering a totally full-cycle production right from the cutting of the hull sheets, has exported worldwide its commitment to excellence through its yachts embodying Italian skill and talent in everyone of their details. This Savona shipyard, with an increasingly visible presence in global markets, has just placed its name side by side with that one of other 24 members such as the German Lürssen, the Dutch Heesen Yachts, Oceanco and Amels and the American Trinity Yachts.
- Shipyard Overview
- Mondo Marine designs, constructs and carries out the engineering to its yachts at its production site at Savona. The yard is positioned on the sea front and stretches over 35,000 square metres, 9,500 of which are covered. There are wharves stretching over 100 metres in length to accommodate maxi yachts. There is a 820-ton travel lift, one of the largest in the Mediterranean, and a 300-ton cradle. We are currently constructing new warehouses and will soon begin restructuring our offices.
- FULL PRODUCTION CYCLE Mondo Marine produces every element of its yachts, starting with the cut of the metal of the hull. Every detail of the yachts showcases the excellence of production and the pure Italian style. The yard exports worldwide. The workings on the aluminium and steel are done internally. QUALITY AND SAFETY The work is carried out to extremely high standards, in line with ABS, Lloyd's Register and RINA. This guarantees precision and perfect linearity of construction as well as controls over the standards and ensures delivery on time. TECHNOLOGY The MONDO MARINE ENGINEERING division carries out the installation of the most technologically advanced onboard systems as well as conducting naval engineering research into water lines and hydrodynamics. This makes it possible for Mondo Marine to create extraordinary powerful yachts that are fast and silent, making navigation extremely safe and comfortable. ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY Some 62 yachts have rolled off the slips to date. Among these is the famous Tribù, the first yacht to be awarded the Green Star certificate of environmental standards by RINA. This allows the owner to document his respect for the environment by fulfilling a series of rigorous technical criteria.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.