Mondo Marine is proud to present the M50 designed by Italian Designer 'HotLab' which is based in Milan.
Style, grace, strength and softness flow through the exterior & interior of this amazing yacht.
Estimated build time - 30 months.
Construction available to begin immediately.
- Mondo Marine M50 Hot Lab
- Mondo Marine is proud to present a preview of the M50 project, a collaboration with the Milan-based HOT LAB Yacht & Design studio. The M50 will feature three decks and a spacious sundeck. THE INNOVATIVE LOOK of the new semi-displacement yacht draws on elements of Mondo Marine’s traditional styling heritage, adding innovative design solutions that give the yacht’s profile a flowing, linear appeal. HER MOST EYE-CATCHING feature is the steep rake of the stern, which generates a forward visual thrust for the superstructure and creates a play of open and filled spaces, allowing natural light to bathe the main deck interiors. THE FULL-HEIGHT WINDOWS running most of the length of the main deck create exciting, light-filled interior spaces that allow a constant dialogue with the exterior. ACCESS TO THE YACHT is along the central walkway separating the two large sunpads - this leads to the aft cockpit, which offers a large sun area and lounge with spacious sofas evoking the generous spaces typical of an open design. THE FOLD-DOWN BEACH AREA is uniquely large for a vessel of this weight. It conceals the access stairway and forms a striking yet warmly welcoming area. This stylistic solution creates an extended visual sweep that acts as a conceptual reflection of the classic external lines. Automobile-style details that are a typical feature of Hot Lab’s work include the design of the aft fairleads. The vessel’s starboard garage hosts a large tender. LIKE ALL THE YARD’S MORE RECENT YACHTS, structural, hydrodynamic and technical design for this 50-metre semi-displacement vessel was handled by Mondo Marine Engineering.
- Main Characteristics
- NAVAL ARCHITECTURE: Mondo Marine Engineering EXTERIOR DESIGN: Hot Lab Yacht & Design INTERIOR DESIGN: To be defined HULL: Light alloy SUPERSTRUCTURE: Light alloy LENGTH OVER ALL: 49.20 m - 161.40 ft BEAM: 9.00 m - 29.52 ft DRAUGHT: 2.60 m - 8.50 ft ENGINES: 2 X MTU 12V4000M73 MAXIMUM POWER: 2 X 2,575 hp a 1,970 rpm RANGE AT 12 KNOTS: 3,500 nm CRUISING SPEED: 17 kn ABS CLASS REGISTER: A1 Commercial Yachting Service, E AMS
- Shipyard Overview
- Mondo Marine designs, constructs and carries out the engineering to its yachts at its production site at Savona. The yard is positioned on the sea front and stretches over 35,000 square metres, 9,500 of which are covered. There are wharves stretching over 100 metres in length to accommodate maxi yachts. There is a 820-ton travel lift, one of the largest in the Mediterranean, and a 300-ton cradle. We are currently constructing new warehouses and will soon begin restructuring our offices.
- FULL PRODUCTION CYCLE Mondo Marine produces every element of its yachts, starting with the cut of the metal of the hull. Every detail of the yachts showcases the excellence of production and the pure Italian style. The yard exports worldwide. The workings on the aluminium and steel are done internally. QUALITY AND SAFETY The work is carried out to extremely high standards, in line with ABS, Lloyd's Register and RINA. This guarantees precision and perfect linearity of construction as well as controls over the standards and ensures delivery on time. TECHNOLOGY The MONDO MARINE ENGINEERING division carries out the installation of the most technologically advanced onboard systems as well as conducting naval engineering research into water lines and hydrodynamics. This makes it possible for Mondo Marine to create extraordinary powerful yachts that are fast and silent, making navigation extremely safe and comfortable. ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY Some 62 yachts have rolled off the slips to date. Among these is the famous Tribù, the first yacht to be awarded the Green Star certificate of environmental standards by RINA. This allows the owner to document his respect for the environment by fulfilling a series of rigorous technical criteria.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.